This is one of the finest and highest quality boats on the market, if not the premier center console in this size category. Please view the Mag Bay Web Site for additional information on the company.
The Mag Bay in this display photo is a 2018 that has been sold but Please Consider this is Essentially a Semi-Custom Vessel so Please Contact us to discuss order time frame and the Build Preferences for your Mag Bay. Order After July 2019 for a 2020 Model Boat.
This 33 is the ideal size boat for serious blue water fishing but comfortable and manageable for a dinner cruise or a day trip to the islands. Please see Full Specs for a list of standard equipment and options.
Mag Bay was founded by one of the original Founders / Designers of Cabo Yachts and the detail in craftsmanship, style, quality and engineering that made Cabo Yachts one of the most respected Brands in the industry is clearly evident in this Center Console.
Whether you are serious into tournament sport fishing or just want to cruise to the Islands with the Family this 33 is set up to take you there and back in Comfort and Style and with the High Performance One would Expect from a Yacht of this Caliber.
You owe it to Yourself to look at Mag Bay 33 before you buy any other center console. If you buy another brand and look at this one later you will surely second guess your decision. Take the time to take a look and a ride and we are confident You will agree with our assessment of the Mag Bay Yachts.
If you would like to come take a ride please give us a call as we love to show what she will do and how well she rides. Seeing the boat and riding it will give you a whole new perspective on boats, specifically the difference in standard production boats and true High Quality Yacht Built Vessels.
Marine Group is the Northern Gulf Coast Dealer for Mag Bay Yachts, Covering Panama City to the TX / LA Stateline and Points North into North AL, GA, MS, LA and TN.
Photos above are from a recent 2018 Boat but please call to check current inventory or to order your 2020 Model Semi-Custom Vessel.
For pricing and additional information or to arrange a sea trial please call:
Larry Davis 251-989-5787 or LarryD@MarineGroupEC.com
This is a Partial List of Standard Equipment for the Mag Bay 33.
- Patented Michael Peters Twin Step Hull Design
- 100% Vinylester Resin Construction
- True 3" Toe Kick on Both Consoles
- Shower Sump Box
- 50 PSI Fresh Water System
- 70 PSI Raw Water Wash Down
- 3 Macerated and Insulated Fishboxes
- High and Low Speed Intakes for Sea Chest
- Fiberglass Sea Chest
- Pressurized Transom Bat Tank With Clear Lid
- In Deck Dry Storage
- 4 Lifeline Group 31 Batteries with Charger
- Integrated Motor Flush Inlet on Transom Plate
- 2 Tackle Centers with 12 Tray Capacity
- Electric Head with Freshwater Flush
- Lopolight 3NM LED Navigation Lights
- Color Changing LED Hardtop Lights
- Spreader Lights
- Console Cubby with 7 USB Ports
- Wetsounds Speakers with Subwoofer
- Ongaro Steering Wheel
- Over sized Stainless Steel Hardware Throughout
- Gem Bluewater Rod Holders
As you will note from the standard list of features and this Factory Upgrades, this 33 Comes "Loaded Up" with nearly every option available.
This is just a Partial List of the Options Available on a New Build.
- Hull Color- (Gelcoat, Ethereal Blue)
- Two Tone Gelcoat - (White Hull Bottom)
- Extended XL Hardtop
- Stainless Steel T-Top Frame
- Painted Underside Hardtop
- Powder Coated Metal Package
- Teak Helm Pod
- SS Windlass System
- Bow Towing Eye
- Bow Seating with Backrests
- Aft Jump Seats with Stainless Brackets
- Outrigger Mounted Shade
- Accent Lights - (Multi Color)
- Locker LED Lights
- Lumishore Underwater Lights
- Additional Underwater Lights
- Glass Dash Screen System
- Carbon Outriggers w/SS Bases
- Custom Upholstery with Diamond Stitching
- Console Windscreen
- Side Dive Door ( Now Standard on 2019 and New Vessels )
- Stereo Upgrade
- Forward Washdown Spigots
- Additional GEM Rod Holders (6x)
- Teaser Reels in Hardtop
- Back up Bait Pump on Seachest
- Additional GEM Cleats (2x)
- Pre-installed Airmar Transducer
- Mercury Vessel View Mobile