BRABUS SHADOW 500 BLACK OPS
‘1 of 28’ Limited Edition
The BRABUS Shadow 500 Black-Ops ‘1 of 28’ is hand-built with a focus on precision and finish. Fairing, painting and polishing the Limited-Edition version to the quality required is a highly labor-intensive, skillful and painstaking process, which can take up to six weeks to reach the required finish.
With 50 knots+ performance waiting to be unleashed, phenomenal acceleration and massive torque available from Mercury Marine’s latest twin V8-powered XS Pro Four Stroke engines, who would not be tempted by the prospect of getting behind the wheel of the BRABUS Shadow 500?
Positioned at the very top of the 30ft sports-weekender market, with mesmerizing performance on the one hand, yet with comfortable, day-long cruising capability and luxurious refinement on the other. All Limited-Edition models are launched in the signature paint scheme Gunmetal Grey, combined with vibrant BRABUS Red exterior seating; a most striking combination.
A bold and confident design, with unmistakable good looks, the Shadow 500 Black-Ops offers sumptuous onboard comfort when anchored. It truly is the perfect platform that gives boating enthusiasts and individualist a new level of luxury boating and personalized statement of style on the water.
This boat is a dual-personality 28ft powerhouse, with 50 knots+ performance, phenomenal acceleration time and massive torque available from a combined 500hp of Mercury Marine’s latest, dual XS Pro V8 Four Stroke engines.
A clean, cool looking and aesthetically pleasing helm. The steering wheel has an intelligent Steering module giving push-button control for the bow-thruster, trim tabs, Fusion Marine audio, and more
All BRABUS Shadow 500 models feature the newest marine technology available, like the ISM (intelligent steering module), 12“single installation Garmin GPSMAP 8412 touch chart plotter, ’black-ti’ Titanium coatings on small items such as hinges, latches are examples of the meticulous engineering principles that signify a BRABUS 500 product.
A fully enclosed toilet compartment with upholstered finishes in BRABUS Fine Leather. The toilet compartment is equipped with an electric-flush toilet, large mirror on the rear wall and a cabinet with a black Corian countertop with a wash-hand sink faucet.
Water-resistant, BRABUS Red or Cappuccino colored Silvertex® upholstery, with BRABUS sport-pattern stitching, covers the cockpit seating and also the foredeck and sun-pad cushions. BRABUS ALUMINUM STEPS
The helm is completed with a BRABUS branded exclusive aluminum foot support for improved ergonomics when driving the boat. An exclusive aluminum step detail can also be found, when entering the toilet compartment.
Visible carbon-fiber parts complete the ultra-cool looks of the dashboard and seat trims and further emphasizes the clean and high tech look of the boat. All carbon-fiber parts are made in-house and supplied directly to the boat factory from the BRABUS headquarters in Germany.
Optional equipment includes the wet bar package, a T-top, an extended navigational package which includes a RADOM Garmin Radar 18HD+ in black, 12" dual installation Garmin GPSMAP 8412 touch chart plotter upgrade, on-board connectivity via a Scout Sea-Hub with WI-FI / 3G / USB Mobile Router, Garmin 315i VHF, Carbon-Fiber enhancement on instrument panel and Garmin Quatix5 Sapphire GPS Smartwatch, an extended audio package which includes 10“ signature sub-woofer, four 7" signature speakers, two 5" signature speakers and two descant speakers, 1600 w amplifier and two Wireless Remote Control panels, and an electric windlass + remote control. Also included is the illumination package in blue including two underwater lights, 14 LED deck lights, integrated fiber optics in ESTHEC floor, and 10 Lumitec Echo LED deck lights in blue.
Please contact Jeff Brown at 619.709.0697 mobile or 619.222.9899 office to take a closer look.
Jeff Brown Yachts
2614 Shelter Island Drive, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92106
Here are some of the highlights and technical solutions on board that will give boating enthusiasts and individualists a totally new level of luxury boating and personalised statement of style on the water.
Hand-painted in the now iconic launch colour scheme of Gunmetal-Grey, each Limited Edition ‘One of Twenty Eight’ version forms part of a numbered production sequence of just 28 launch edition boats.
This boat is a dual-personality 28ft powerhouse, with 50 knots+ performance, insane acceleration time and massive torque available from a combined 500hp of Mercury Marine’s latest, dual XS Pro V8 FourStroke engines.
The helm has ultra-cool details such as the instrument panel in carbon-fiber to further emphasize the luxurious and high tech looks of the BRABUS Shadow. The steering wheel has an intelligent Steering module giving push-button control for machinery such as the bow-thruster, trim tabs, and the Fusion Marine audio.
HULL & DECK LAYOUT
28“ low centre of gravity, performance step hull with sharp entry bow design and integrated outboard engine bracket
• Complete boat painted in exclusive Alexseal® high gloss yacht paint, gun metal grey
• Hand laminated hull in vinylester resin for first coat in GRP with carbon fibre reinforcement on transom and aft stringer section
• BRABUS® hull signature
• „SHADOW 500 by Axopar” hull badge
• Walk around deck with open aft deck layout, optional wet bar or aft cabin configuration available
• BRABUS T-Top roof canvas with black planofil exterior and red interior Silvertex® fabric
• Spacious fore deck L-seating with removable table and sundeck mattress
• Soft touch painted dashboard console panel, helm with passenger side grab rail, illuminated push buttons and BRABUS logo on glass panel
• Lowered helm floor level for driving while standing, driver and co-pilot seats with flip-up front / swivel function and outer arm rests.
• Cockpit seating with 4 aft seats, storage locker under aft seats
• Aft deck with large storage hatch, wide bathing platforms and swim ladder
• Large fender storages on aft deck, port side with insulation for beverage storage in ice
STANDARD EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
• BRABUS SHADOW design ESTHEC® composite decking in platinum/black
• Sun deck and seating cushions on fore deck in red
• Removable table for fore deck in gun metal grey
6 seats in cockpit with BRABUS® sport pattern stitching in red and BRABUS® badge with seatbacks in gun metal grey yacht paint
• 2 x front seats with flip up front bolster and arm rests
• Carbon Fibre accent on dashboard and helm console
• BRABUS „Sign of Excellence®“ insignia on dashboard
• „500“ power badge on outer console
• Glass pushbutton panel with illuminated BRABUS® logotype
• Leather steering wheel with tilt function and embossed
• B® logotype
• Brushed aluminium driver foot rest with rubber anti slip and B® logotype
• ESTHEC® composite floor in cockpit, platinum/black
• Stainless steel side rails, light mast and water ski pole in semi matte black paint
• Cleats, latches, hinges, sockets and cup holders in exclusive black coating by PVD process
• Fresh water system 40l with sink in toilet and under driver’s seat
• Shower on aft deck
• Antifouling dark grey
• Sun shade on fore deck, with removable carbon fibre support rods (for stationary use only)
• Fully enclosed canopy with separate sprayhood in red
• Complete set of harbour covers in red for fore deck, helm station with front row seats and aft seats
• Mooring package incl. 4 x fenders, 4 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 16mm/10m * 7,5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
ENGINE AND ENGINE ELECTRONICS
• Dual installation Mercury ProXS V8 fourstroke 250 CMS XL engines
• Mercury Racing view 703 GPS helm unit
• Mercury Active Trim, engine trim system
• Mercury TDS Theft Deterrent System, immobilizer
• Mercury Vessel View Mobile, Smart Craft IOS / Android connectivity
• BRABUS® Power Graphics Kit on engine cowlings
ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
• Intelligent steering module (ISM) with integrated trim tab, bow thruster and audio controls
• Illumination package in blue including:
• 2 x underwater lights
• 14 x led deck lights
• integrated fiber optics in ESTHEC® floor
• Bow thruster Side-Power SE40
• Shore power 230v or 110v, incl. battery isolator and 70AH battery charger
• Top loading refrigerator 35l
• 10 x Lumitec Echo LED deck lights with blue colour
• Electric trim tabs
• Marinco remote controlled search light in black
• 2 x AGM starter batteries, 1 x AGM service battery, 1 x bow thruster/windlass battery
• 12“ single installation Garmin GPSMAP 8412 touch chart plotters
• Intelliducer, depth and temp, thru-hull
EXTENDED NAVIGATIONAL PACKAGE
• 12“ dual installation Garmin GPSMAP 8412 touch chart plotters
• Radom radar Garmin 18HD+ in black
• Wi-Fi on board connectivity, scout Sea-Hub Wi-Fi/3G/
• USB mobile router
• VHF Garmin 315i
• Carbon Fibre instrument panel
• Garmin QUATIX5 sapphire GPS Smartwatch, boat connectivity
• Bathroom compartment inside the console.
• Bathroom in exclusive cool grey and black color scheme
• Electric flush toilet with septic holding tank, overboard and deck connection
• Sink and faucet with fresh water tank 40l
• Sink top in black corian
• Mirror on back wall
• Side storage compartment on port side
• ESTHEC® composite toilet floor, platinum/black
• Bluetooth entertainment system BB-100
• Audio control by ISM steering module
• 6 x 6“ speakers and 2ch amplifier
EXTENDED AUDIO PACKAGE
10“ signature subwoofer
• 4 x 7,7“ signature speakers
• 2 x 6,5“ signature speakers and 2 x discant speakers
• 1600w amplifier
• 2 x Wireless Remote Control panels
WET BAR PACKAGE
Wet Bar module in gun metal grey yacht paint
• Electric grill, shore power 230v
• Integrated toploading refridgerator
• Push to open locking on lid with titanium chrome finish hand rail
• Storage compartment with doors
GRP T-Top Roof in gun metal grey yacht paint
• Black painted stainless steel targa arch and light mast
• Dual sided protective canvas, planofil black top and sunbrella red bottom
• 4 x Led roof lights
• Support bar with sport pattern in black leather with red contrast stitching