Designed by Marc Lombard, the NEEL 47 was launched in early 2019 with an exciting new sporty design.It features optimised aesthetics and a redesigned interior layout to improve the quality of life on board and performance at sea. While its design has been rejuvenated, the new trimaran retains the impressive features of its predecessors: Safety, easy centre manoeuvring, sensitive steering, centralised weight distribution and unrivalled performance in all conditions.
The NEEL 47 consolidates the shipyard's reputation as one of the most advanced and creative multihull builders in the world .The configuration of the cockpit on one level with the saloon and the galley is a real highlight.It successfully combines the benefits of a cruising and travel boat offering both high performance and comfort on board.
This unit was presented at the LA GRANDE MOTTE multihull boat show in April-May 2019 and was after overhauled by the LA ROCHELLE shipyard to prepare for delivery.She sailed the summer in Brittany, and returned after to the shipyard in order to carry out various finishes and fittings planned.
Its owner has been constantly improving it since its purchase.
This NEEL 47 unit is in excellent almost new conditions and still under the manufacturer's warranty.
- NEEL SITE
- Architects: Marc Lombard / Yacht Design Group
- Model: NEEL 47 (No. 1)
- Year: 2019 (Delivery in June 2019)
- Length: 14.20 m
- Width: 8.30 m
- Draught: 1.60 m
- Weight: 10.6 Tons
- Engine (option with POD and bow thruster): YANMAR 4JH80 hp
- Diesel oil capacity: 300 L
- Water capacity: 600 L
- Number of beds (excluding the square) : 10
- Living area on board of 83m2.
- 18m2 of "garage" and technical areas.
- CENTRAL HULL :
- Owner's cabin on the same level.
- Large independent shower room.
-1 independent toilet with its sink and storage space, a large cupboard.
- 1 independent electric toilet.
- An airlock with wardrobe and the general electric board.
- A navigation corner.
- A kitchen area.
- A saloon above a large technical storage.
- A cockpit above a large engine compartment.
- Two double cabins with aft floats and a shower room: sink, shower and electric toilet.
- Two forward double cabins (NEEL option) each with a chemical toilet (owner's option).
Large central cabin with sliding door.
- High comfort mattress of 1.60m X 2.00m
- Storage + drawers under mattress
- Panoramic view
- Blackout curtains
- 4 LED spotlights and 2 reading lights with USB socket for 12V charging
- 1 socket 220V
SHOWER, BATHROOM, TOILET
- XXL shower with storage
- Bathroom with a washbasin, storage space above and below the washbasin and a large cupboard
- Electric toilet
KITCHEN AND EQUIPMENT
- Panoramic U-shaped galley adjoining the saloon with bar created by the owner.
- Large work surface.
- One 2-burner gas hob ENO.
- One stainless steel ENO built-in gas oven with grill.
- A double sink with hot and cold water faucet.
- 1 refrigerator with 2 drawers of 160l.
- 1 freezer 53l.
- Furniture with drawers.
- LED lighting.
- A large countertop completing the worktop with storage space arranged by the owner.
- Panoramic view with Batyline protection (owner's option)
- Square with L-shaped bench seat.
- Numerous drawers and cupboards.
- One TV.
- A huge technical bilge.
COCKPIT AND DECK
- Large cockpit in Flexiteak, on the same level sheltered by a hard top.
- Integral cockpit tent.
- Cockpit shower, cold water, on port float.
- Bathing ladder on port float.
- Davits for tender.
- 3 solar panels 113W
- Electric windlass (with bow and helm station controls)
- A HIGHFIELD 3,10m ultra light dinghy in aluminium and hypalon with HONDA 6 hp outboard engine.
- Transom and stern surfaces in Flexiteck.
- Helm station with steering wheel and instrument console.
- Halyard and sheet storage in end bags.
- Antenna for radar B&G 4kw
- TV antenna
- LOFRAN windlass control on bow (and helm station)
- Anchor COBRA 25 kgs + 30 meters of 10 mm chain marked .
- Large technical storage for windlass accessible by deck hatch.
- Gas locker on port side
- Starboard fender locker
- aft port technical compartment
- A technical compartment aft on the starboard side
- Engine room + storage
PORT AND STARBOARD AFT CABINS
- Access by a ramp modified by the owner.
- 1 bathroom with WC, shower, washbasin and LED lighting.
- 1 cabin, separated from the bathroom by a door.
- High comfort" mattress (1.40m X 2.00m).
- General LED lighting.
- 2 reading lights equipped with a USB socket for charging 12 v.
CABINS IN FRONT FRONT PORT AND STARBOARD(NEEL option)
- Access via a deck hatch and ladder.
- 1 bunk with LED neon.
- High comfort" mattress (1.10m X 2.00m).
- 1 reading light equipped with a USB socket for charging 12 v.
- 1 chemical toilet
ENGINE & PROPULSION (NEEL option)
- 80 HP YANMAR engine
- 1 starter battery (September 2019)
- Folding propeller
- Bow thruster 12V av
- Set of 3 "servitude" batteries (August 2019).
- 1x alternator 12V
- 1x 12V battery for engine start
- 220V network
- 1 converter 12V/220V
- 1 shore charger 220V / 60 A, with 25 m shore line
- Electrical switchboard with ammeter/voltmeter
- LED lighting
- LED Navigation Lights
- 3 SOLBIAN solar panels of 113 W
SAILS AND RIGGING
- A 70 m2 3 reefed dacron battened mainsail with 3 reefs.
- A genoa in D4 of 50 m2
- A dacron trinquette of 20 m2
- A spinnaker
- 2 electric winches ANTAL XT48 in the centre of the manoeuvring station.
- 1 electric winch ANTAL W700 topping lift.
- 2 self-tailing winches ANTAL XT44 on float for spinnaker.
- jammers for main halyard, main halyard sheets, reefing lines, staysail sheet, boom topping lift, spinnaker halyard.
- B&G 12'' multi-function navigation unit ZEUS 3
- B&G Radar
- VHF DSC/IS INTEGRATED B&G (transmit + receive)
- Pilot control B & G
- FUSION AV 750 car radio with 2 internal and 2 external outputs
- 1 B&G repeater model Triton2
- USB socket
- Socket 220 v
NAVIGATING HELM STATION
- B&G 9' Navigation Control Unit ZEUS 3 multifunction display
- Radar B & G
- Plastimo Compass
- VHF ASN/AIS INTEGRATED B&G H60
- Pilot control B & G
- Windlass control with chain counter.
- 1 repeater B&G model Triton2
- Engine gas handle
- Jock stick for thruster and Pod
- Emergency YANMAR engine start
- A PLASTIMO 8-seater survival in a container
- Life jackets (8)
- An engine fire extinguisher
- Canvas protection of the wheelhouse
- Helmsman's sun awning
- Complete "cockpit tent" closure
- Hot water tank 55l
- Davits for tender
- 3.10m HIFIELD dinghy and 6 hp HONDA engine
- Cockpit upholstery
- Sunbathing on roof
- Hot water system with water heater 220L 220V with heat exchanger.
- LED cockpit lighting
- LED navigation lights
- Handrails around rigid bimini
- Arrangement of engine bay and technical bay