This new model delivers the best Hallberg-Rassy stands for combined with the latest in design from Frers. She provides higher comfort and performance in the concept and has raised the bar to a level no-one previously thought was possible for a boat of this size. The Hallberg-Rassy 340 provides fast, easy and comfortable sailing at a new level.
The sail plan is modern. The head sail furler is an under-deck fitted Furlex TD. Cap shrouds and lowers are divided with separated chain plates. That gives easy passage on deck, good set up for sheeting the head sail and to create a wide steady support for the mast. A backstay tensioner with a powerful purchase 1:32 . The head sail has a small overlap which makes it easy to tack. The waterline is 10.1 m, no less than 1.01 m longer than the precursor 342.
Aldea II is without question the best outfitted HR340 ever commissioned and the only one in the US. She truly represents an amazing value that offers a tremendous amount of savings compared to ordering a new boat with the same options.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to avoid the wait for a new boat and save the delivery cost.
Contact us Today you'll be glad you did.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Frers Naval Architecture and Engineering
LÖA Längd över allt: 34 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 5 tum
LWL: 33 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 2 tum
torrvikt: 13145 pund
Total effekt: 29 HP
Motormärke: Volvo Penta
Transmission: Segelbåts drev
Motorstyrka: 29 HP
Färskvattentankar: (74 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (50 Gallon)
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
Hull and deck
The deep cockpit gives the helmsman good side protection. The design gives an easy passage through the cockpit. As a Hallberg-Rassy tradition, the cockpit is very well-protected. The cockpit length is a generous 2.83 m and the design allows for easy access from the transom
- Wheel Steering with leather covered wheels
- Beautiful teak deck
- Teak strips around outer chart tables
- High gloss varnished washboards
- High gloss Teak cockpit table
- Stainless strips around toe rail, rubbing strake, and at the mooring and spring cleats
- Boathook with holder
- Fitting for lifebelt in cockpit
- Life bouy with holder
- Opening Lewmar portlight to cockpit
- Manual folding bathing platform with teak and bathing ladder
- Stainless steel duplex chain 40m
- Ultra Anchor 16kg with chain counter
- Electric anchor winch (Lewmar) and chain counter
Deck and deck fittings
There is storage space for access lines aft of the jammers to keep the cockpit tidy for lines. The deck layout is clean and uncluttered, with under-deck-roller for the foresail, flush mounted deck hatches and the halyards running in hidden channels back to the cockpit.
- Strong stainless steel cleats forward and aft.
- Spring cleats and fittings for gennaker blocks fitted on toe rail.
- Four skylights deckhatches.
- Totally six opening portlights.
- The toilet compartment has an opening deck hatch as well as an opening portlight.
- Aft cabin has an opening portlight.
- Pulpit and pushpit guard rails.
- Two Lewmar 40 EVO selftailing chrome sheet winches.
- Two Lewmar 30 EVO chrome halyard winches.
- Lewmar 40EST genoa sheet winches
- Windscreen with handholds and sprayhood, mid section of windscreen opens.
- Easy view compass in instrument console above sliding hatch.
- Genoajib tracks with floating blocks and return pulleys to sheet winches.
- Stainless steel ruddershafts with two self aligning bearings for each rudder for safety and low friction in all situations.
- Two self-closing ventilators on coach roof.
- Chain locker forward with space for fenders and chain.
- Integrated bowsprit.
- Deck scupper drains to avoid hull marking
Mast, rigging and sails
- Fractional rig by Seldén with strong tackle backstay tensioner with purchase 1:32 for trimming of mast.
- Selden electric Furlin Mast with 40EST for outhaul
- Headsail furling and reefing system Seldén Electric Furlex TD with under deck furler.
- Double spreaders.
- Windex on mast top.
- Furlin Main - Fat Furl EPEX
- Mainsail and genoajib in Offshore version from Elvström Sails in Denmark
- Genoa Jib with vertical battens EPEX
- E-Flex for genoa jib
- Heavy Duty UV Protection fot genoa jib
- Halyards and lines lead into cockpit through 8 Spinlock jammers.
- Single line reefing system to the cockpit.
- Seldén Rodkick.
- Main boom supplied with outhaul and two reefing lines.
- LED deck light on mast.
- International LED Navigation Lights.
Interior tastefully finished in khaya mahogany with matte silk varnish. Flush mounted interior locker doors with invisible hinges and built in end stoppers. Well positioned lighting. No fiberglass visible. High quality upholstery. 12 cm sandwich foam cushions, all in two densities for great comfort. Curtains for side portlights and skylight hatches. Floors are in real mahogany wood with inlaid holly stripes and varnished. Inspection openings in floorboards for easy access to valves, speed transducer, bilge etc.
Saloon-The interior is unusually airy. The settees in the saloon are 2.00 m long and further aft than usual. It gives particularly good width and volume to the interior. The mast position is out of the way right aft of the main bulkhead
- Two sofas, each 2.00 m.
- Lockers above the sofas and partially in the L sofa.
- White headlining accentuated with mahogany inlays.
- There is a strong saloon table.
- Vanity with electric switch panel.
- Three opening portlights in the saloon/galley area. Headroom 1.91 m
- 12V White fan between galley and salon
- Extra portlight to cockpit with to port with shade
- Ocean Air skyscreen in salon
- Alcantara upholstery in pearl grey and beige carpet
Galley- The galley is seagoing and out of the way from the natural flow through the boat. The person in the galley does not stand in the way of anyone who wants to enter the aft cabin. There are deep double sinks and a large fridge. The work surface in the galley is solid composite stone.-
- Solid composite stone countertop with mahogany fiddles around.
- Eno stove with broiler, electric gas switch and gas alarm
- Cover over stove
- Ample stowage room, chopping board, drawers and waste bin.
- Fridge: well insulated box with basket and cooling unit with an electric Danfoss Compressor.
- Two opening portlights in the galley area.
Forward cabin-The forward cabin is very spacious and is regarded as the owner's cabin. The length of the double berth is 2.04 m long, 1.98 m in the aft end and a generous 62 cm in the foot end. The forward cabin has two own hanging lockers, two vanities, several lockers and a deck hatch over the berth.
- Generous double berth 2.04 m long and 1.98 m wide at the widest part.
- Footend 62 cm wide.
- Two big hanging lockers, two vanities and several lockers.
- Above and below berth generous stowage (no tank).
- Opening portlights and opening deck hatch over the berth.
- Door leading to the saloon
- Skyscreen and shade
- Doors under forward bunks
Aft cabin-The aft cabin is also spacious with a really generous double berth, 173 cm in the head end and a huge 142 cm in the foot end
- 2.00 m long berth, 173 cm wide at widest part.
- Footend 142 cm wide.
- Spacious hanging locker.
- Locker above berth and stowage below.
- Door leading to saloon.
- Opening porthole for good ventilation.
Head compartment-The head has excellent ventilation with an opening portlight and deck hatch. The sink and the surface around it are made in solid composite stone.
- Interior lining and cupboard in white matt Resopal.
- Watertight shower stall with teak grating.
- Electric toilet 12V saltwater flush
- One lever faucet in shower.
- Holding tank, to be emptied by gravity or deck pump outlet.
- Composite stone wash basin and countertop.
- Stowage above and below.
- Large mirror.
- Opening porthole as well as opening deck hatch for good ventilation.
- The deckhatch glass is milk coloured, to allow light in but obscure view.
- Removable pole for sea clothes
Engine, electricity and fuel
- 3 Cylinder Volvo Penta D1-30 engine with sail drive.
- Carefully sound insulated.
- All parts easily accessible.
- The engine is fresh water cooled.
- Engine hours counter.
- Emergency switch for engine start
- Solar panels with shore cable and 4 outlets
- 3 bladed Gori prop - single pitch
- Retractable bow thruster 6hp
- Webasto Heater Airtop EVO 40
- 12 Volt starter battery 62 Ah dedicated for engine start only.
- House batteries 240 Ah 12 v flat plate type.
- 120V shore connection stainless inlet
- Combi Mastervolt 12/2500 - 100A (120V) Masterview and Shunt
- Isolation Transformer
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine.
- Switch panel with fuel and water gauges, voltmeter and automatic circuit breakers.
- Lighting strategically placed throughout.
- 12 v outlets at the saloon vanity and above sliding hatch in cockpit.
- International LED Navigation Lights.
- Aqua Signal LED Tricolor toplight with anchor light
- Capacity of Diesel tank 188 l, located under the stb side sofa.
- Raymarine Autopilot p70s Type 1
- Raymarine i50 Tridata with Triducer for Speed, Depth and water temperature.
- Magnetic compass.
- Engine panel with RPM-meter and engine hours counter.
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water are located at the electric central above the saloon vanity.
- Raymarine AIS700 Class B Transponder
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Q24 Doppler 18" radar and GPS - mast mounted with stainless console
- Raymarine 170s wind
- Frame and box for plotter on both wheel pedestals
- 2 Raymarine i70s separate speed and depth
- Raymarine Axiom Pro9 Multifuntion display
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 9 inclufing charts at pedestalV
- VHF Raymarine Ray63 DSC
- VHF antenna
- Raymarine mic at stbd wheel
The boat is CE certified by DNV-GL (Det Norske Veritas - Germanischer Lloyd) and delivered with a CE certificate and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages).
Underwater hull finish and loose equipment
The underwater hull is treated with two coats of epoxi primer plus two applications of antifouling.
- 4 Fenders
- 4 Mooring lines
- Flag staff
- Mainsail and furling genoajib in coded sail bags
- Two winch handles
- Two fire extinguishers
Yachting World wrote about the Hallberg-Rassy 340: The enticing new, modern shape of Hallberg-Rassy: beam carried aft, twin rudders and a straight stem with integrated bowsprit… The Hallberg-Rassy is a very special small yacht, which brings a real air of luxury. It shows how a relatively small cruising yacht can still take you places in true comfort, offer a rich sailing experience and provide the longevity and resale value of premium build quality… a very well designed and finished cruising yacht…
January 2020 issue of Sailing Today magazine from the UK...full of surprises…a revelation to me…she felt incredibly solid and reassuring. Yet, there was more than that – she also felt rather playful and, dare I say it… sporty. No question, this is a fast boat... totally in control... we were also out in some pretty wild chop and she handled it with aplomb… the 340 is a fun boat… sails extremely well and also provides really good accommodation…this is a yacht that inspired confidence…
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.