Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 Marlin
2018 build 2019 model, standard two door version with a good number of additional factory fitted options.
The specification and engine size can still be altered to suit any requirements on this boat. Please call the office to discuss this in more detail.
** Winter Stock Sale Price £54,950 Inc VAT & Dry Stack Special - ask for details! **
** Part Exchange Available **
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 23 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 9 fot 2 tum
Total effekt: 150 HP
Motor typ: utombordare 4S
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 150 HP
Antal toaletter: 1
- Merry Fisher 795 Marlin - JN564
- Year: 2018
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF150APX 4-stroke
- EC rating: C - 8
- Location: Lying ashore at Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 26 ft 0 in / 7.93m
- Beam: 9 ft 2 in / 2.80m
- Draft: 1 ft 7 in / 0.52m (engine up)
- Air draft: 7 ft 7 in / 2.33m
- Model year: 2018
- Suzuki DF150APX 150hp 4-stroke outboard
- Max speed: 29 knots
- Cruising speed: 22 knots
- Consumption 35 lph
- Approx. range: 180 miles
- Electronic controls
- Five year Manufacturers Warranty
- Pre-rigging for Suzuki outboard with electronic controls
- Fuel capacity: 280 litres
- Water capacity: 100 litres
*Please note: Engine option and specification possible to be changed
Additional Fitted Options
- Mooring kit and anchor kit
- Separate toilet compartment
- Midship cleats
- Bathing platforms with teak infill and folding ladder
- Removable cockpit table
- Freshwater system with cockpit shower
- Shorepower and battery charger
- 12v fridge with additional battery
- Internal cushion set
- Marine toilet with holding tank
- Suzuki engine pre-rig: Includes electronic controls, battery, loom, gauges etc.
- Etch, prime & apply two coats of antifoul
- Trim Level 'Premier' 2018:
- Second wiper, screenwash, sliding roof hatch in wheelhouse, opening porthole in cabin
Manufacturer Provided Description
With her contemporary design and distinct personality, the new Merry Fisher 795 Marlin offers true comfort while underway and quality of life on board.
Her proven hull, stable and fast, ensures excellent performance. With her adventurous style, this “SUV of the sea” reveals a great multitude of uses. According to the configuration (2 or 3 doors), the Merry Fisher 795 Marlin can favour fishing or family cruising.
In “fishing mode”, she features a wide, 3-panel sliding glass door aft, wide side doors, and secure recessed sidedecks for safe and easy passage between the helm station and the cockpit.
In “family outings mode”, the new Merry Fisher 795 Marlin combines comfort and shared spaces with a bench seat located just behind the wheelhouse, sheltered from the wind. It faces the comfortable and even larger cockpit saloon, which transforms into a sundeck.
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
- Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.