** ! A FURTHER MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION TO HELP WITH ALL WORK COST/S ! **
* PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR THE DROPBOX LINK WITH 290+ PHOTO'S & SHE IS ONLY 20 Min DRIVE FROM MUNICH AIRPORT *
Available for completion is a newly built Nordsee 60 (Built for a Sloop & Cutter Rig, with a Centre Cockpit Layout) which is being sold unfinished but with a huge inventory of equipment either installed or ready for install, all of which is new and to a very high standard.
*** PLEASE NOW SEE THE MOST COMMON Q&A IN THE 'VIEW FULL SPECIFICATION' SECTION HERE ***
This has been a long 'labour of love for the original builder who started the project with the hull in 2000. He was at the time the boss of a specialized Aluminium company who realised that he could improve upon the workmanship of the Dübbel & Jesse shipyard and build his dream yacht. The hull was completed in 2010. Since that time the interior has been fitted out to an extremely high standard din light cherry hardwood, engines installed (2 X brand new Mercedes diesel) and the boat is near completion, but sadly ill health and retirement prevented the original owner achieving is dream. She is offered for sale to be completed by her new owner thus given an opportunity to own a beautiful capable and luxurious aluminium yacht for a fraction of the price. To build her today to the standard build would involve costs of between €1.2M - €1.9M.
Full list of included items, valued at over €210,000 which we can send you, along with a Dropbox link with her extensive photo's showing all her fitted and unfitted included parts.
We now welcome all serious inquiries and viewing requests with interest...
!! DON'T MISS THIS CRACKING PROJECT NOW AT A C19 GIVE AWAY PRICE !!
1) What is the overall renovation costs and do you have a detailed quote/job list you can send us?
The predicted and estimated renovation costs are between 150k - 250k depending on each individual owners requirements. These costs will include the following:
2) Has Overseas Yachts visited the D&J 60 themselves recently?
Yes, indeed we visited her (from the UK) in early 2020 before all C19 lockdowns etc.. and do know the yacht well and continue to grow with knowledge as the fresh daily questions arrive with us from all over the globe for her!
3) Is there any better plans for her apart from the ones included in the Dropbox link?
I am sorry all we and the current owners have is what is included in the link but rest assured she is very well built and is open to any viewing/s and/or survey/s as you would expect with any normal purchase.
4) What is the the thickness of the hull and it is thicker under the waterline etc.. ?
The thickness of the hull is 8mm under the waterline and 6mm above the water line and in a few parts it is 5mm thick well above the waterline..
5) There does not seem to be a boom or sails included and so do you have a rigging plan I can work from to make this happen?
Sorry - None of these are included but this can be easily drawn up by a rigging professional of your choice when the sloop rigging is measured out, when the yacht is being completed..
6) Are the floor boards in good condition?
Yes, indeed because not many people have used them since she was built!
7) Do you have any better pictures of the teak decks which I can see is covered by the large black winter cover (from the recent pic's you have sent us) which I understand is full of water and hard to move?
YES WE DO NOW!! - Please now see the pictures included on our YW marketing here.. :)
8) Do you have a quote for shipping her the USA by ship from a European Port you can send us?
Yes, we have now been asked for this several times from various prospective buyers and we of course welcome individual enquiries and so we can send you the current & live quote/s accordingly...
9) Do you have any trucking quotes for her taking her to another European Country and do you also have the trucking companies details that moved her before as shown in her Marketing?
Yes - Of course please ask for the live & current quote which we have on file and can send you accordingly...
10) What do you think she will cost to purchase, move from Warngu, Germany and finish?
We truly believe this can all be done for under 400k as a maximum budget.
11) What does OY think she will be worth when sold on again after my ownership, when she is completed in say 10-20 years time?
We are very confident she will indeed be worth 'in & around' the 1M mark when completed and if offered for sale to the market again..
12) Is the steel cradle she is sitting on & the black cover included in the deal?
Yes, it is indeed they are both already included in the deal for you with few issues..
13) Is she CE registered and so I can register her in Norway and/or in Germany etc.. and if not now is it planned to be done later on?
I am afraid she is not CE registered at the moment but we do now have a list of European notary bodies which will be able to CE register her and will notify you on what needs to be done etc... to achieve this ticket. We hope to have some costings & direct contact on this front soon for everyone. - PLEASE NOTE - Not every European countries registration will require the yacht to be CE registered & so this needs to be individually checked.
14) Do you have any electrical & plumbing designs for her to fit all her new systems?
I am sorry there are no plans for her new main 12v control panel, light switches, lights, taps, heaters, water pipes, location of a generator, solar panels, heaters, Air Conditioning etc.. etc.. because this will all be individual to the purchasers design and so seems one step to far at this point but rest assured there is indeed room for all of the above to be fitted onboard during her fit out.
15) What do you mean about the engines not being bolted down as yet?
We have now added another picture to the dropbox link which shows that the engines feet are there but just laid on top of the beam and so they still need lining up, bolting down and joining to the existing shafts which are already in place...
16) Has a specific bow thruster been designed & planned for the missing bow segment that we can all see from the pictures?
There is indeed a bow thruster & tube included in the equipment for her but the section that has been cut out is planned to be put on a included underwater hydraulic lifting system which the hydraulics are included & designed. You will be able to use the existing and included new bow thruster to fit the included tube.
17) I am looking to get finance to make up the cash I have to purchase & finish her, do you think this will be possible through the Marine companies OY work with?
We have already tried to achieve marine finance for her several times and sadly this has turned out to be a dead end for all our clients but if you have any property that you could re-finance this would be a possible & much better way to raise the funds/cash for such a project. Apart from that we would suggest only cash buyers should look at her in detail looking forwards...
18) What is the thickness of the inside insulation/foam under the beautiful woodwork?
So sorry - We are not 100& sure but a guess and memory from when we were there onboard we would say 5 - 6 inches but this will have to be double checked by who is onboard next to be a 100% accurate measurement..
19) There is a square hole at the back of the keel and do you know why that is there?
We understand that is for the echo sounder, spindle for the log and any other underwater sensor you may want to have under the waterline. However if you do not what them placed in or near the back of the keel, this hole can be easily made watertight and a more traditional through hull can easily be put in somewhere else during the fit out stage with few issues...
20) The Mercedes are described as 59kw engines and do you know what Horse Power this is?
The 2 new 59kw Mercedes Diesel engines converts to 65HP each and you can now find their 2 photo's of there identification labels in the Dropbox link for you...
21) Do you know which water, fuel and black tank is which in the new Dropbox photo in the link?
I am so sorry we actually don't but when onboard with a hose pipe etc.. this can be easily worked out very quickly for you...
22) Do you know which Crane Company to use in order to lift her onto a lorry?
Yes sure no problem at all - Please contact us for their full details if/when you are ready...
23) Where is the chart table?
Please see the new pictures of the chart table that does also flip open into a big table in-front of the main cabin (Under the cockpit) double bunk. There is also space in-front of the chart table, where all of your electronics required down below can also go as well.. :)
24) How much work is required in the 3/4 finished teak decks?
Please see the new pictures in the YW section attached for you. Roughly 1/4 of the teak deck (With alot of edges etc.. that need doing) will need to be completed during her fit out but the rest should be good to go with a few touch ups here & there as we understand it.
25) How much does it cost to have her transported to Mannheim, Germany?
This has been quoted @ 3000 Euro's by this local company who have also transported her before and can be fond here for you: https://www.bootstransporte-keller.de/en/
26) More to to Q&A follow as/when they arrive with us! :)
CURRENT STEEL CRADLE & BLACK WINTER COVER..
Included in the sale & deal for you...
Construction year : Commenced 2000 - still in build 2018
HULL THICKNESS - 8MM Under Waterline & 6mm Above Waterline)
Hull material: Aluminum AlMg4,5Mn
Construction material: Aluminum AlMg4,5Mn
Deck material: Aluminum AlMg4,5Mn / teak
Interior: Cherry hardwood
Window material: Double glass
Hull shape: S-Frame
Keel: Moderate long keel
Control / rudder: 1 X Hydraulic steering wheel
Emergency rudder: Yes
Windlass: 1x electric Lewmar V - Series V4 / V5
Windlass: 1x Muir Hydraulic 12mm
Anchor: 80 lbs VA plowshare anchor from Petersen
Chain: 2x 100 meters 12mm V2A chain
Bilge pumps: 2x Vetus electric
Various Hydraulic drives: for retractable bow thruster, steering, bathing platform
Main hydraulic pump: Brueninghaus Rexroth
Main engines; 2x Mercedes 59KW / 65HP - Schwarting fully marinated with heat exchanger...
Type: Mercedes 5 cylinder type 5R 058 AZ 61
Transmission: Hurth HBW 360 3R
Engines not yet firmly installed, only stored
Propellors: SPW VARIPROP 3-sheet DF 112
Not yet installed
Mast: 24metre Aluminium with various fittings
Furling: 1x hydraulic Reckmann 1x manual Reckmann
Sails: no sails
Stagen: 4x stalked, built and prepared
Furling reef system jib: Reckmann Hydraulic RF90-2DS
Furling reef system jib: Reckmann R40 manual
Furling reef system: Reckmann FS4
Winches: Andersen self-collecting 2 speed 52ST and Electric Andersen 58ST
Furling profile: Reckmann forestay profiles
Winter cover: Yes
Bathing Platform: hydraulic
Bearing block: 10 meters x 5.60 steel (newly manufactured)
Cleats, rails, slides, clamps
Toilets: Not yet installed
Shower: not yet installed
Heater: not yet installed
Air-conditioner: Not yet installed
Hot water: not yet installed
Water pressure system: yes
Fridge and freezer: not yet installed
Oven: not yet installed
UPDATE from owner 29/6/2018
1. The teak deck is fitted already, we are currently working on it to present it in nice tidy condition because it has been turning quite grey. Due to waterleakage in the old tent there are however parts on starboard side that need to be replaced. Apr. 3-4 sqm are loose. 2. The mast has not been fitted yet. The complete rig has never been put up, although there are many parts, like the mast, spreaders, masttop, gooseneck also… but no boom.
The history of this DÜBBEL & JESSE 60 ALUYACHT can not be compared with that of a normal shipyard yacht history. The idea to build this yacht was born in 1998 by the builder. He wanted to build a boat that perfectly suited his needs for ocean going requirements, in short, it should become a circumnavigator sailing yacht.
The goal was clear: a comfortable ocean sailing yacht. The ability to sail long distances (even in cold / rough areas). Sailed by a small crew and some space for guests. In early 1998 he decided to build a DÜBBEL & JESSE 60 ALUYACHT model Nordsee. Made completely of aluminum with a deckhouse and moderate draft. After a visit to the Dübbel & Jesse shipyard, he decided not to order his yacht as a hull, but to build it completely according to plans.
The assessment showed that he himself can improve the welding work for his own yacht. In addition, one must know that he was the boss of a specialized Alumium company. His clients were global players in the field of plant construction and many other renowned plant builders who ordered custom-made equipment for their refining and laboratory facilities at his company. Aluminum pressure vessels, aluminum pipelines, gas processing plants and much more were built in his company by the then best craftsmen in Germany.
Since it was only obvious to build a hull of the highest requirements, he decided to build it himself. The aluminum hull was therefore welded in the year 2000 by the best craftsmen around, to the plans of Dübbel & Jesse and then gradually expanded by various experienced craftsmen to the present state.
To build an individual yacht it takes some time - in principle like a house. But in reality a yacht is more complex and needs more time to build. For health reasons, the original owner was no longer in a position to realize his dream of a circumnavigation yacht. This yacht is now sold unfinished, but just that offers a potential for buyers the unique opportunity to realize an own yacht for a fraction of the investment of a new yacht of this quality and potential.
This sailing yacht is based on a DÜBBEL & JESSE Nordsee design. These yachts are close to the designs of Sparkman & Stephens or other ocean going yacht designers, for example like Koopmans. For this reason you can easily identify a Dübbel & Jesse design at sea or in a harbour, it is classic and unique. Wilfried Erdmann had the Dübbel & Jesse yachts on all his world circumnavigations around the globe. Many other circumnavigators have relied on this very safe design in the past and will do so in the future. But the interior of the yacht is a completely different matter. Of course, you should also equip an ocean-going yacht with a clever design below deck for a safe and comfortable life for skipper and crew. For example, many handrails that are easy to reach and not too many free areas, comfortable rounded forms and cosy details but still contemporary in design and style.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.