2018 AB 100
- Se alla specifikationer
- Belägen i:
- Viareggio, Italien
- Nuvarande pris:
- EUR 7.900.000 Skatt/moms ej betald (SEK 84.589.479)
AB 100 is the latest model in the AB Yachts range. Developed from the tried and tested hull of the AB 92, this new model is optimized in every possible way: larger and more luminous saloon, larger master cabin, more spacious galley and crew quarters, larger aft cockpit and more capacious tender garage capable of accommodating a comfortable tender and two jet skis. Her flybridge is also much larger and deeper making it the best flybridge of all "open" sportyachts in this size category. And all this is incorporated into a vessel which remains registered under 24 meters.
In terms of construction, the AB 100 remains true to AB Yachts philosophy: only the most advanced space-age materials and construction methods are used to build a yacht which is both lighter and stronger than competition. With waterjets and a hull which is specifically designed for this type of propulsion which ensures not only speed but also comfort and maneuverability, the performance is second to none: she reaches speeds of up to 54 knots. She can easily cruise at speeds where the competition tops out and this means that she is also at least 25% more fuel efficient than any comparable yacht in this size category. At 40 knots she will burn only approx. 600 liters/hour (160 US gallons/hour) which allows an unprecedented cruising range of almost 700 NM. Made to go far and fast in absolute comfort, the AB 100 is a true GT of the seas. Power for power, AB Yachts are by far the fastest and most efficient express cruisers in the world.
Currently under construction, the hull n°3 of the AB 100 series is still available for sale and could be delivered in time for the Mediterranean high season. The customer would still have complete freedom to decide on his own layout and interior decoration, and at this point could even make the choice of engines making this a truly custom-built yacht. This construction is now being offered at a special all inclusive price of € 7.900.000 ex. VAT as opposed to the normal list price of € 8.500.000. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a cutting-edge and fully customized yacht with a very short delivery time.
For more information on this opportunity and any marketing material please contact Fipa Group France - the shipyard's sales & marketing office on the French Riviera:
mob. +33 (0)6 78 65 00 31 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please contact at +33 493640932 / +33 685999121
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
- Builder: AB Yachts (Fipa Group) - Italy
- Model: AB 100
- Type: Waterjet Express Cruiser
- Year: New, delivery June 2017.
- Construction: Advanced Composite
- Classification: CE “A” category, RINA 100-A-1.1-Y Malta Cross Unrestricted (commercial classification for charter such as MCA is optional)
- Carrying Capacity: Maximum 16 persons on board
- Length Overall: 30.50 meters (100ft.)
- Registered Length: 23.99 meters (78ft.8in.)
- Beam: 6.80 meters (22ft.4in.)
- Maximum Draft: 1.20 meters (3ft.11in.)
- Light Displacement: 65.000kg. (143.000 lbs.)
- Full Load Displacement: 80.000kg. (176.000 lbs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.800 liters (3.117 US gallons)
- Water Capacity: 2.000 liters (528 US gallons)
- Holding Tank Capacity: 1.350 liters (357 US gallons)
- Hull: GRP with Kevlar reinforcements and Divinycell coring, vacuum bagged and laminated with Vinylester-Epoxy resins
- Superstructure: GRP with Kevlar and Carbon reinforcements and Divinycell coring, vacuum bagged and laminated with Vinylester-Epoxy resins
- Decks: Teak-laid (10mm)
- Exterior Finish: Client's choice of color
- Interior Finish: Client's choice of interior timber, fabrics and fittings
ACCOMMODATION FOR UP TO 10 GUESTS + 4 CREW
- Master Cabin: Double cabin with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet located amidships
- VIP Cabin: Double cabin with en-suite bathroom located forward
- Guest Cabins: 2 twin cabins (with additional Pullman bed each) with en-suite bathroom each
- Crew Cabins: 2 twin bunk bed cabins located at the bow sharing 1 bathroom with crew lounge in galley and separate exit to outside deck
The above is only a layout suggestion, the client has the possibility to work with the shipyard's in-house designers and architects to define his own customized layout and interior decoration, or the client can also bring his own designer as the shipyard is completely open to outside collaborations.
- Engines: 3 x MAN V12-1900 @ 1900hp. OR 3 x Caterpillar C32 Acert @ 1925hp.
- Propulsion: 3 x MJP DRB 500 waterjets
- Gearboxes: 3 x ZF MARINE model 3050
- Generators: 2 x 28kW (KOHLER, ONAN or similar)
- Bow Thruster: Standard, 25hp.
- Air Conditioning: CONDARIA or similar (reverse cycle, 120.000 BTU)
- Watermaker: IDROMAR or similar (180 liters/hour - 48 US gallons/hour)
- Mooring: 2500W anchor winch with HHP galvanized steel anchor and 125m. of 12mm galvanized chain + 2 x 1500W aft mooring capstans
- Gangway: electro-hydraulic, PINCRAFT or similar
- Bathing Ladder: electro-hydraulic, totally built into aft platform
- Stabilizers: SEAKEEPER model 26 gyrostabilizer
- Trim System: HUMPHREE Intruders or equivalent
- Top Speed: 50 knots @ 1/3 load
- Cruising Speed: 44 knots @ 1/3 load and 90% engine load
- Economical Speed: 40 knots
- Consumption: 1050 liters/hour (277 US gallons/hour) @ maximum speed, 750 liters/hour (198 US gallons/hour) @ cruising speed, 600 liters/hour (159 US gallons/hour) @ 40 knots
- Range: approx. 500 NM @ maximum speed, 650 NM @ cruising speed, up to 700 NM @ 40 knots
Avis de non-responsabilité
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.