2018 One3 Interceptor 20
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- MA, USA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 74.500 (SEK 658.127)
- Brand new vessel with a top speed of 42 mph.
- Powered by 2018 Yamaha F150.
- Hull designed by Response Marine, Inc. of Newburyport, MA
- Video Link in Photo Gallery
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 20 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 8 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 1 fot 5 tum
Total effekt: 150 HP
Motortyp: 150 4-Stroke
Motor typ: utombordare 4S
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 150 HP
Bränsletankar: 1 Aluminium (50 Gallon)
Design & Construction
- Designed by Response Marine the hull features a reverse chine for increased positive lift and excellent traing. As well provideing a dry ride while underway.
- Modified V design, sharp angle of attack in the forward section of the hell offers a soft entry while a shallow trason deadrise gives increased low spped lift for excellent shallow water draft. Also offers less roll while running at speed.
- Six bulkheads and two water tight bulkheaded provides a safer and strong hull and deck.
- Engine bracket integrated into the transom is a setback bracket that increase trim response, handling, and manoeuvrability.
- Built withMarine Gral Aluminium 5086 Alloy.
- T-Top with Rocket Launchers
- Aluminium Anchor and Anchor Locker
- LED Lighting
- Chart Light
- Built in 65 Gallon Cooler
- Leaning Post with Built in Tackle Station
- Closed Transom with Outboard Bracket and Ladder
- Self Bailing
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats
- (9) Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Plasdeck Azure Decking (glows in the dark)
- Yamaha F150 4-Stroke Gasoline.
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering.
- Aluminium internal fuel tank. (50 Gal)
- (4) Life Jackets
- (1) Fire Extinguisher
- Throw Cushion
- First Aid Kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.