PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!
ABSOLUTELY LOADED - OVER $250,000 IN FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS!
The list of options and upgraded features is too long to list here, so be sure to see the full specs for complete details. Highlights include:
• Joystick Docking System with integrated bow and stern thrusters
• Hydraulic Swim Platform
• Flybridge Hardtop with opening skylight
• Flybridge Enclosure with upgraded air conditioning
• Upgraded Generator
• Foredeck Sunshade
• Dark Cherry High Gloss Interior
• Salon Sofa with pull-out bed
• DSS Satellite TV System
• Transom Gourmet Station with grill and sink
• Extra range fuel tank
• Internal Wi-Fi controlled music throughout
• Central Vacuum
Please call or email today with questions or to schedule your in-person or virtual tour of this fully optioned Sea Ray 460 Fly.
Contact the listing broker, Andrew Savage, for additional information. Cell #:617-851-1133; e-mail: email@example.com
• Dark Cherry High Gloss Cabinetry ($10,000)
• Wood Blind Upgrade Dark Cherry ($2,833)
• Interior Stereo Upgrade ($6,167)
• Opening Stateroom Portlights ($1500)
• Safe ($625)
• Salon Sofa with Pull-Out Bed ($1,667)
• Screen for Salon Door ($2,333)
• Storage Cabinets in Master ($3,333)
• Forward Stateroom Bedding Topper ($1,500)
• Forward Stateroom TV FS with remote Blu-ray ($2,000)
• Wine Cooler ($1,667)
• DSS Satellite TV System ($15,417)
• Macerator with Seacock Interlock System ($1,667)
• Washer/Dryer Combo ($4,167)
• Mesh Windshield Shade ($2,500)
• Foredeck Audio System ($1,333)
• Canvas Enclosure for Hardtop with AC & Gen upgrade ($31,667)
• Cockpit Canvas Isenglass Enclosure ($4,667)
• Hardtop with Opening Skylight ($33,333)
• Exterior Lighting Upgrade ($1,667)
• Exterior Stereo Upgrade – Cockpit and Bridge ($2,333)
• Flag Pole and Base ($400)
• Hydraulic Swim Platform ($46,667)
• Underwater Transom Lighting – Blue ($1,667)
• Rod Holders (2) ($350)
• Foredeck Sunshade ($4,667)
• Teak Cockpit Table with Cover ($1,667)
• Transom Gourmet Space with Grill ($8,167)
• Teak Flooring – Cockpit with Entry Steps ($5,833)
• Windshield with Opening Side Windows, Port and Starboard ($3,333)
• Open Array Radar (in lieu of closed dome) ($5,667)
• Raymarine Autopilot ($5,000)
• Raymarine Fishfinder ($2,333)
• Upper Helm – Raymarine ES 128 – Chart/Aux Display ($6,167)
• I/B Joystick Docking System with thrusters ($25,000)
• Oil Change System ($1,500)
• Extra Range Fuel Tank ($1,667)
The optional 4’8” hydraulic swim platform extends from the transom and is an excellent spot for a tender or PWC with a 650lb lift capacity. When the platform is lowered, stairs automatically deploy to allow access to and from the cockpit. The swim platform is also home to the optional transom Gourmet Station with an electric grill, fresh water sink and plenty of storage. A concealed transom locker houses the shower power cord reel and water and TV hookups.
Access to the cockpit from the swim platform is thru a port side boarding gate. Optional teak flooring covers the cockpit steps and deck. There is an L-shaped lounge offering seating across the stern and up the starboard side of the cockpit. An optional teak table on a side mount pedestal fronts the seating. Storage is found under the seats. The cockpit seating can be mechanically slid aft 16” to increase the size of the cockpit when guests are onboard. The optional cockpit enclosure provides protection from the elements and extends the
The large flybridge is accessed by a set of stairs to port from the cockpit. At the top of the stairs to port is a wet bar with sink and storage. To starboard is a large U-shaped lounge and natural teak table. A forward-facing starboard navigator’s seat can also be reclined for more lounge space. Overhead is the optional hardtop with opening skylight. The boat also comes with a full flybridge enclosure and the generator and air conditioning have been upgraded to keep the enclosed flybridge comfortable in all seasons.
Wide side decks with 29” rails and stainless-steel grab rails make moving about on deck safe and comfortable. The foredeck is home to a large integrated sunpad with adjustable backrests. The optional bow sunshade offers shade when an anchor.
The flybridge and lower helm stations each offer twin Raymarine MFDs, a Mercury SmartCraft display, Joystick and throttle, compass, power-assist tilt helm, trim tab controls, remote spot light control, and rocker power switches. Navigational electronics include:
The galley occupies the aft portion of the main salon with easy accessibility to the salon, cockpit and flybridge. To port is an L-shaped galley with a solid surface counter housing a double-burner cooktop and a stainless-steel deep basin sink. Below the counter is a convection microwave oven and lots of storage. To starboard is a large buffet with side-by-side refrigerator and freezer, a separate wine fridge, and a large 40’ flat screen TV overhead on a swivel mount.
The main salon is up one step from the galley and offers high-gloss cherry finishes and huge windows. To port is a long L-shaped settee with the optional pull-out bed and a striking pedestal table. To starboard is a smaller settee just aft of the well-equipped lower helm station with twin Ultraleather captain’s chairs with bolsters.
The full beam master is aft and features a walk-around queen berth, port and starboard storage credenzas under the large hull windows, a full-length cedar locker to port and an additional closet to starboard. 6’2” of headroom, a 32” flat screen TV, washer/dryer combo, and private access to the master head add comfort and convenience to this light filled, roomy master cabin.
The master head features a vessel sink mounted on a Corian countertop, a VacuFlush MSD, a walk-in shower with acrylic surround, and storage above and below.
The forward guest stateroom offers a queen-sized island scissor berth that can be used as a queen or separated and used as two twins. Large hull side windows and an overhead hatch fill the stateroom with light. An optional 24” flat screen TV is mounted to the aft bulkhead adjacent to one of two cedar hanging lockers. Access to the guest/day head is offered via a private entrance.
To starboard at the base of the salon stairs is guest/day head with vessel sink, Corian countertops, a VacuFlush MSD, and an enclosed shower stall. Access is available from both the door in the spacious atrium and through a private entrance in the Forward Stateroom.