Model Year: 2017
Engine 2 x 57 Hp Yanmar (4JH57)
Length: 12.80 (m)
Beam: 7.70 (m)
Draft: 1.25 (m)
- Engine upgrade to 2 x 57 PS
- Curtains on saloon door and rear window (Ombre)
- Leather upholstery in the salon (brown)
- Lazy bag with cover, color: "Graphite"
- Cockpit stern cushion (Dark Gray)
- Outboard engine bracket (60Kg max.)
- Cockpit sunblind sides and stern, -Canvas Graphite
- Front deck seat cushion in carbon beige
- USB in 4 Cabins
- Extra water tank 300L
- Package - El. Toilets and black tank for 4 cabins version
- 2 additional salon stools with leather cover
- Extra fridge (Top Opening)
- Double berth in the salon, Shark Brown
- Fans in the salon and cabins
- 2 x Skippercabins
- GSP Chartplotter B&G 12" - EU map
- VHF B&G V50
- second handset for VHF B&G
- GFK Bimini at the helm
Errors and changes excepted
A sleek, modern design.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
An ingenious deck layout: The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
An ergonomic helming station at the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:
direct communication between the cockpit and saloon,
improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station,
direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom,
a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails,
a closure panel for helming station safety when under way.
A cosy cockpit, with smooth, elegant curves:
a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.