2017 Aquila 44
Prissänkning SEK 239.923 (maj 07)
- Se alla specifikationer
Price just reduced
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Phuket, Thailand
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 650.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 6.238.004)
The Aquila 44 is a sturdy power catamaran that runs like a real motor yacht able to reach speeds up to 20 kts. A quick look at the specifications reveals a well thought build with quality materials. 100% vinylester resin infused. The bulbous bow, over sized fly bridge, the steps to access the bow from the fly the extended cockpit and the master on the main deck are all features that make the Aquila 44 a top power catamaran choice. This Aquila 44 was built by an owner who placed a lot of attention to details and carefully followed the build at the shipyard. Because of a family reason he has to let someone else enjoy this immaculate motor catamaran. Come and viewing quickly in Phuket. Privately owned, Thai flagged and imported. ****Jet tender NOT included in the sale***
Viewing a yacht in Thailand is easy with our experienced team based at Ao Po Grand Marina in Phuket. We cover Thailand and the Andaman sea and can arrange to collect you from the nearby airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts in Southern Thailand. We can help you through the complete yacht purchase process including arranging finance, moorings, yacht care or complete yacht management all to make your purchase and future ownership a pleasure!
Please contact Justin Longdon at +66 (0)76 317 305
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 44 fot 11 tum
Bredd: 21 fot 6 tum
Min. djupgång: 3 fot 3 tum without skegs
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 10 tum with skegs
Deplacement: 35053 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 18 fot 8 tum with hardtop
Total effekt: 520 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 260 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 260 HP
Max hastighet: 20 knop
Färskvattentankar: (850 Liter)
Bränsletankar: (1100 Liter)
Septitankar: (240 Liter)
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 3
- 3 cabins, 3 heads
- Premium finish package
- Olive wood interior
- Upgrade engine mfd from 4" to 7"
- Resin infused hull and deck construction creating high strength and stiffness.
- Vinylester resin for excellent water resistance. NPG gel coat with superior UV protection.
- Bow crash box in each hull.
- Bulbous bows separately molded and attached to each bow to improve fuel efficiency, speed and stability.
- Reserve fuel tank (360 l / 95 gal) with transfer pump
- Flybridge electrical bbq with polished stainless steel reflector plate
- froward access steps from flybridge tp bow with stainless support structure.
- Hard top with SS supports on flybridge with lights
- 8 opening deck hatches providing good natural ventilation.
- 3 opening ports in each hull and windows an opening ports in saloon windows forward.
- solid custom deck railing and hand railing in 316 stainless steel.
- 2 comfortable and protected bow seats integrated into deck railing.
- 8 solid mooring cleats in 316 stainless.
- 2 stainless steel rod holders with tie off eyes fitted to transom.
- Bow roller for secondary anchor.
- Anchors Lewmar 32kg, 45 lbs Danforth, 160ft 3/8 inch chain, 200ft 3/4 rope bridal and stopper.
- 6 fenders and 4 mooring ropes.
- 1500 Watts windlass with handheld remote and custom chain lock.
- Custom Dinguy support.
- Swim ladder 316 stainless steel.
- Large starboard bow locker/dedicated port bow storage/self draining aft cockpit storage.
- Aft cockpit seating with U shaped settee with integrated cup holders, cooler box and table. (converts in sun bathing area
- Aft cockpit table solid wood
- Sun awning installation estimate
- Colour change for exterior seating n/c
- LED lighting in cockpit.
- Cockpit shower hot and cold.
- Radar Arch across fly bridge
- spacious helm seat for 3 people/comfortable port side seating adjacent to helm.
- Flybridge table with fold down extension comfortably seating 6 people.
- upolstered flybridge cushions with back rest
- intagrated hinged fiberglass cover for wet bar area.
- Portable fridge in starboard locker
- Fly Wet Bar
- dedicated liferaft storage under helm seat with easy launch.
- Liferaft 8 pax
- 7 cups holders locate din various areas around flybridge.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- AC/DCelectrical panel with circuit breakers and transfer switches for all electrical systems-incl ampl spare breakers.
- Multi zone entertainment system master unit offering multi zone control with I pod/iphone app connection.
- Raymarine Thermal camera
- KVH TV5
- Webboat 4G dual sim
- Glomex sat comms system phone
- Raymarine 1 x cam200 camera mounted on aft of flybridge for docking (screen capability required)
- Raymarine ais 650 system with antenna coupling
- Raymarine radome rd418hd color scanner 4kw 18 inch
- Raymarine evolution autopilot with p70 rotary display (hydraulic)
- Raymarine i70 multifunction display (speed, depth etc.)
- Raymarine es127 chartplotter on flybridge plus seatalk backbone cable kit
- Raymarine 60 vhf with raymicrophone remote station for flybridge and antennae
- Prefitting for rotating electric telescoping TV furniture in salon
- TV for salon 40"
- TV for forward master cabin 40"
- Spot light with remote
- Underwater lighting aft (2 x blue led surface mounted)
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Premium tender: Explorer Panther 340-off white fiberglass hull and hypalon pontoons
- Upgraded engine Volvo D4 to 260HP
- Electronic engine double lever throttle and gear shift control.
- Volvo electronic vessel control (EVC) 4" at helm.
- Underwater engine exhaust to reduce engine emission noise.
- Engine V drive transmission
- 20 inch 4 blade bronze propellor. Extended bronze P bracket for protection
- Automatic fire suppression heat activated system with alarms monitors at helm station.
- Electronic start stop with E key protection
- Engine room insulation 50mm flame retardant polyurethane foam covered with metalized film.
- automatic electric bilge pump in each engine room w/ warning light at helm and nav station.
- 2 Hydraulic steering cylinders.
- Inverter/charger 12/220v 3000 va
- House batteries 4*200 Amp AGM and 2*200 Amp engine batteries.
- 6 * solar panels
- AC power supplied 2* 50 Am shore poweff 250V
- Galvanic insulator protector system
- 550L fuel tank fro each engine.
- Aluminium fuel tanks with safety shut off
- Fisher panda 10.2kw/220v generator with sound enclosure, remote control, & fuel transfer pump from port primary tank to STBD primary fuel tank
- Deck courtesty lights, transom, cockpit and flybridge
- Watermaker 16.5 g/h spectra newport 400 mk2 12 volt with z-ion protection system
- Grey water for showers and sink collected in 3 sealed sump box and automatically discharge overboard.
- 3* 80L black water tank.
Interior Features and Equipment
- Back up fresh water pump
- 2 * 60 L hot water boiler work with engine and AC
- 2*390 L water tanks plus one 170L spare.
- Excellent all round visibility from salon seating.
- Shatter proof windows with external over hangs
- tempered glass hinged door and window access to cockpit
- overhead LED ceiling lighting and LED courtesy lights.
- reading lamps
- sette Ushaped around saloon table for 6,
- Bar for bottles and glass storage.
- surround sound system
- salon converts into single bed.
- synthetic wear resistant flooring offering maintenance free natural wood look.
- Fans in cabins (4 fans-3 cabin version)
- Chilled water air conditioning - 40000 btu chiller and 48000 air handler
- Electric wine cellar in salon - 23 bottles (cannot be ordered with additional fridge/freezer option)
- Safe box
- Small work station fwd
- Shelf in engine room
- All cabinet storage mods as per hull 24
- Headboards in one piece n/c
- Induction 2 burner electrical cooktop 220 volt in place of gas cooker
- Two burner propane stove
- Refrigerator/freezer 2 drawer front access
- double stainless steel sink with corian counter top.
- One extra galley socket on port side of wet bar
- Galley trash box on sliders
- Large windows offering excellent views
- Dedicated hanging lockers
- Custom blinds
- Memory foam mattresses
- Master 180cm*200cm
- private doors.
- Quiet electric fresh water flush.
- Automatic shower & sink drain via dedicated sump box.
- Private door leading into cabins
- dedicated blender and coffee machine area
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.