2016 Seawind 1000 XL2
- Se alla specifikationer
Cruising Catamaran in Phuket
- Dubbla / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Phuket, Thailand
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 270.000 (SEK 2.639.296)
Launched in 2015, this 2016 (model year) Seawind 1000 XL2 cruising catamaran has relocated from Hong Kong and is now available for sale in Phuket. Well equipped, and very well maintained by her conscientious owner, this particular example is ready to take you on your next adventures. Ideal for exploring the coastal waters of Southeast Asia or beyond, this sailing yacht is equipped with a 4-cabin layout, upgraded B&G electronics, solar panels, tender (and motor), just to name a few features. The current owner loved this spacious and family-friendly boat, but is upgrading to a larger yacht and therefore is looking to sell. Please contact us today to arrange your viewing, and you will be on the water soon.
Viewing a yacht in Phuket is easy with our experienced team of Brokers. We can collect you from the airport, your hotel or any other location and take you to see yachts at one of the area's picturesque marinas.
Please contact Nadezhda Lutsenko at +66 (0)847459900
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 35 fot 5 tum
Bredd: 19 fot 5 tum
LWL: 34 fot 1 tum
Min. djupgång: 3 fot 3 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 3 tum
torrvikt: 12100 pund
Total effekt: 19.8 HP
Motor typ: utombordare 4S
Motorstyrka: 9 HP
Motor typ: utombordare 4S
Motorstyrka: 9 HP
Färskvattentankar: (105 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (26 Gallon)
Septitankar: (23 Gallon)
Antal hytter: 4
Antal toaletter: 1
Antal badrum: 1
Seawind 1000 XL2 Improvements
Over 225 of the Seawind 1000 series have been built and are cruising in many parts of the world. The new Seawind 1000 XL2 features a range of improvements, further refining this fun-loving cruising catamaran.
-Fibreglass Hardtop Extension.This newly designed hardtop provides more internal shade and protection totally enclosing the helm and giving full access to pack away sails.
-Galley Saloon Hatch. This great innovation opens up the galley providing more light, ventilation and allows the crew closer communication.
-Electric Tilt Motors. Push button control to raise both outboard motors makes this boat even easier to manage for short-handed crews.
-Lighter Vacuum Bag Construction. Thanks to Vacuum Bag technology now used during fibreglassing, the displacement of the new XL2 has dropped by approximately 500kgs meaning better performance or larger load carrying ability
-LED Navigation Internal Lights. Energy efficient LED lights are now standard on both navigation lights and internal lighting.
-Hand Polished Stainless SteelThe quality of stainless steel finish has to be seen to be believed, with all weld joins hand polished out to seamless part.
-Superior Fibreglass Finish Thanks to the team at Corsair, many more man hours have been invested into an all-round amazing fibreglass finish.
Features and Optional Equipment
- Manual Winches
- Electric Windlass for the anchor
- B&G Navigation Package w/ Zeus2 9inch upgrade
- AIS Receiver and Transreceiver
- Cruising sail square top upgrade (main and jib)
- Screecher sail
- Multipurpose spinnaker with snuffer
- Bowsprit and deck hardware
- Solid doors on all cabins.
- Mattresses to be 4” foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- Solid lockable door. Ash exterior finish with waterproof laminex interior finish.
- Electric toilet upgrade
- Holding tank built in. Pump out by shore station.
- Pipes, skin fittings and seacocks easily accessible
- Vanity basin with pressure fresh water.
- Fresh water shower with flexible hand-held hose.
Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- 2 burner cooker.
- 2 bowl stainless steel double sink.
- Pressured fresh water system.
- Laminex galley tops, cupboards with perspex sliding front.
- Refrigerator with attached separate freezer. 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER.
- Drop-down dinette table finished in matching laminex and decorative timber.
- Upholstered dinette. Seats 4” foam with backs 2”.
- An opening galley communication hatch, linking the galley and saloon.
- Twin Yamaha 9.9hp engines. Mounted under each helm seat at each steering station.
- Remote electric key start. Ignition for both engines is at the starboard steering station.
- Dual engine controls & Electric tilt at starboard helm station.
- Custom made electrical switch panel with circuit breakers.
- Tinned wire used throughout.
- 3 x heavy duty 105 AH batteries.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- Solar Panels: 2 x 120 watt solar panels.
- All cabins with individual lighting.
- Galley/saloon area – 2 x fluoro lights.
- Diffused lights over aft deck – 2 lights.
- Centre cockpit lighting.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.