2016 Mako 284 CC
St Petersburg, FL
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- St Petersburg, FL
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 109.500 (SEK 973.333)
Twin Mercury Verados 4-stroke (225HP) w/265 hours, Mercury VesselView, and warranty thru 11/2021.
Dual Simrad NSS12 Evo2 Plotter/Sounders, Simrad NAC-3 AutoPilot, Fusion Stereo Sound System.
Fishing equipment includes leaning post/bait prep station w/55-gallon livewell, rod holders & storage throughout, enclosed electric head and factory hard T-top.
2016 EZ Load Triple Axle Trailer w/triple axle brake system.
This is a amazing offshore fishing machine and is 100% turn-key!! Deep V-hull provides a smooth, stable dry ride, even in inclement weather. And, it has the range and power to get you to the outer fishing grounds and back with comfort.
Be sure to view the Mako provided video which confirms all she claims to be.
We are proud to represent this "offshore fishing beast" and are available to show her to you 7 days a week. Give us a call!
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Robert Siviter Direct: (727)415-4676 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact Bob Fillingham Direct: (727) 460-5687 or Shar Fillingham Direct: (727)403-0520 or by email at email@example.com or visit our website, www.fillinghamyachts.com.
Fillingham Yacht Sales, Inc. gladly cooperates with other yacht brokers on a 50/50% basis for our vessels available for co-brokerage.
Please contact Robert Siviter at 727-415-4676
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 28 fot 4 tum
Bredd: 9 fot 10 tum
Max. djupgång: 1 fot 9 tum
Bottenvinkel vid akterspegel : 21 ° at Transom
torrvikt: 6000 pund
Höjd akterspegel: 2 fot 6 tum
Max last vikt: 5490 pund
Total effekt: 450 HP
Motortyp: Verado 4-Stroke
Motor typ: Utombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 225 HP
Motortyp: Verado 4-Stroke
Motor typ: Utombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 225 HP
Bränsletankar: (228 Gallon)
Antal toaletter: 1
Kompass - Ritchie
Kart plotter - Simrad NSS12 evo2
VHF - Simrad RS35 w/Distress Signal, MOB
Radio - Fusion Audio w/4-speakers
Autopilot - Simrad NAC-3
Dusch i sittbrunn
Släpvagn - 2016 EZ Loader Triple Axle
KEY FEATURES TO HIGHLIGHT THIS SPECIAL MAKO!
- Twin 2016 Mercury 4-Stroke Verados w/265 hrs (225HP) w/warranty thru 11/2021.
- Mercury Vessel View
- Twin Simrad NSS12 evo2 Chartplotter/Multi-function Display w/built-in GPS positioning, Structure Scan HD, CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar
- Simrad NAC-3 Autopilot Computer
- Fusion Stereo w/(4)Speakers
- Lewmar Windlass
- Electric Head
- Hardtop enclosure & gull wings
- 55-Gallon Livewell, Bait prep station, rod storage, rod holders (9)
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Limited bow to stern warranty thru 11/2021
- Limited gel coat warranty thru 11/2019
Manufacturer Provided Description
228 gal. (863 L) gallon fuel capacity. 28' 4" long. This offshore beast is the culmination of almost half a century of fishing heritage and boat-building expertise.
Thanks to the legendary hand-laid Deep V hull design—reinforced with an Integrated 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/gelcoat finish—you'll enjoy a smooth dry ride all the way out and back in, even during inclement weather. It's got the range and the power to get you farther, faster.
The 284 CC sports a wide and stable 9' 10" (3.00 m) beam, providing a stable fishing platform at rest, as well as plenty of interior room for a long list of features. Just some of which includes a loaded leaning post/bait prep station with a 50-gal. (189.27 L) livewell, rod holders/storage throughout, enclosed head and T-top, to name a few.
- Rugged fiberglass Deep V hull design w/1-piece integrated stringer grid w/gelcoat finish
- In-deck water channels
- Center console helm w/fully lined head enclosure, digital gauges, oversized electronics mounting surface, recessed & covered electrical switches, glass windshield, grab rail & forward-console seat w/insulated & drained cooler
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- T-top w/electronics box, fluorescent light, spreader lights & 5 rod holders
- Easy-access electrical & plumbing layouts
- Battery switch panel w/removable knobs for added security
- Redundant bilge pump system w/dual 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) pumps
- Bait prep station w/redundant 50-gal. (189.27 L) livewell fed by 1,650 GPH (6,246 LPH) pump w/1,100 GPH (4,164 LPH) backup pump, removable cutting board, tackle storage, rod holders & sink w/on-demand freshwater
- Wide cushioned leaning post w/lockable storage & backrest
- Length: 28' 4''
- Max. recommended HP: 700 HP
- Fuel capacity: 228 Gallons
- Deadrise: 21 Degrees
- Draft: 21"
- Beam: 9' 10''
- Max. person capacity: 13 Persons
- Max. weight capacity: 5791 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 2600 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 6000 Lbs.
- Transom height at center line: 30"
- Min. recommended HP: 400 HP
Standard Features for 2016 Mako 284 CC
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- MAKO ASSURANCE best-in-class warranty: limited lifetime structural warranty + 5-year stem-to-stern warranty + 3-year gelcoat warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Dual-cylinder hydraulic steering
- Custom anodized aluminum tilt steering wheel w/knob
- Oversized forward-console seat w/storage compartment & 2 drink holders
- Tempered safety glass windscreen w/aluminum frame
- OEM digital instrumentation
- Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Trim tab switches w/position indicator lights & auto retract
- Recessed switch panel w/circuit breakers & engine ignition switches
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- Easy-access battery storage
- Head enclosure w/molded liner, wiring access hatches, sink, removable storage pouch, mirror & double-gasket door
- Sink w/faucet & on-demand freshwater
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/2" (5.08 cm) fiberglass- impregnated, high-density composite core
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Integrated 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/gelcoat finish
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- 100% composite construction
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats, chocks & hinges
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Recessed, pull-out, telescope Armstrong boarding ladder
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- 2 Interstate® cranking batteries & 1 Interstate house battery
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Two automatic 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) bilge pumps
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) & 1,100 GPH (4,163.95 LPH) livewell pumps
- Freshwater pump
- Raw water washdown pump
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Pre-wired for optional stereo system & speakers
- Pre-wired circuitry for optional anchor windlass
- Triple-battery rigging (2 cranking, 1 house) w/voltage sensitive relay (VSR) & emergency parallel switches
- Aluminum fuel tank w/4 baffles
- High-speed raw water intake
- Marelon® corrosion-free seacocks on all below-water thru-hull fittings
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 3 port & 3 starboard gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- Fiberglass leaning post w/backrest, flip-up cushion, storage below & bait prep station w/freshwater sink, removable cutting board, 50-gal. (189.27 L) aerated anti-slosh livewell & tackle storage
- Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop w/5 rod holders, electronics box & 3 spreader lights (1 fore, 2 aft)
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 6 rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
470-qt. (444.79 L) center bow in-deck storage compartment w/drain
- Bilge access hatch
- Freshwater shower w/pull-out spray head
- Brushed anodized aluminum bow rail
- Molded non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers
- 4 drink holders
- 390-qt. (369.08 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/gravity drainage & diaphragm pump
- Port & starboard forward seats w/gravity overboard drainage
- Port & starboard tilt-out storage bins
- Port, starboard & aft bolsters
- Self-bailing cockpit w/gutters, oversized drains & transom valves
- Walk-thru transom w/latching door
- Anchor locker w/protective inner liner
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Recessed electric trim tabs
- Factory-matched stainless steel propellers
- Performance lifting strakes
- NMMA Certified trailer
- DOT approved
- Aluminum triple-axle trailer
- Triple-axle brakes
- 15" (38.1 cm) radial tires w/galvanized V5 wheels
- Oil bath hubs
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- Torsion axle suspension
- 4 carpeted bunks
- LED lights
- LED marker lights
- PVC loading guides
- Composite fenders
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap
- Tongue jack
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.