This is an original owners version with 2 cabins, 2 heads, walk in pantry, and large storage room. She is equipped with air conditioning, heat, TV, dodger, bimini, and custom cockpit cushions. Very low hours and cared for by experienced boat owners. Plans have changed so this beautiful sailboat is available. Possible desirable slip transfer in San Diego.
For showing contact Scott Young 760-585-6068
South Coast Yachts 955 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
With its alluring sleek silhouette and a deck plan optimized for cruising, the Oceanis 48 is perfectly proportioned. Numerous options to maximize space and efficiency distinguish her from others. She urges you to set off on long cruises and experience enjoyable stopovers.
1. Sail locker, access through deck hatch
2. Easy access to the anchor well - Self-bailing chain well - Clench bolt - Hatch cover
3. Mainsail arch
4. Handrails on the mainsail arch
5. B&G Zeus 12” multifunction touch screen built into the cockpit table, Radar, MFD, Auto-pilot, AIS
6. Cockpit wooden table incorporating handrails and able to accommodate an ice box
7. Dodger and Bimini
9. Rope locker
10. Helm station, B&G electronics
11. Companionway with very gentle slope of 45°
12. Removable LED light
13. Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging
14. Bow Thruster
17. 3 blade folding prop
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE LISTING,OWNERS PERSONAL POSSESSIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED FROM THE SALE OF THE VESSEL. THESE INCLUDE, CLOTHING, PERSONAL INFLATABLE LIFE-JACKETS, ARTWORK, PORTABLE ELECTRONICS, BINOCULARS, GALLEY WARE, DOCK-STEPS, CONTENTS OF DOCKBOX, TOOLS, TOILETRIES, COMPUTERS.