The Gran Tursimo 40 recreates the sport cruiser concept. Designed by the talented hands of Nuvolari and Lenard, this novel variation offers as much pleasure to the eye as sensations and driving. The design of this boat is harmonious with perfectly organised interiors and a high quality of finish.
The GT40 is the first boat in Beneteau’s Gran Turismo line to be built from the hull up specifically for the U.S. market—and it shows. Modern features with modern feel that will make the most discerning buyer stop and take a look. Its a clean layout that will allow you the most fun on the water you have had in a long time. The GT40’s concentration on outdoor enjoyment doesn’t mean she is one of those European dayboats that completely ignores usable accommodations. She has enough space down below to let owners and their kids or a guest or two spend a few nights in relative comfort.
ONE OWNER - FRESHWATER ONLY - 133 HOURS ON TWIN VOLVO DIESEL!!! - JOYSTICK AND BOW THRUSTER - HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM - COCKPIT AIR CON - HUGE ELECTRIC SUN ROOF!!!
Call our Kingston Office - 1 833 UCYACHT
FRESH WATER BOAT! One owner, bought new in 2018. Always kept in heated storage.
- Twin Volvo Penta D4's with Joystick & Bow Thruster - Only 133 HOURS
- Electric Swim Platform and BBQ/sink on aft deck
- Huge electric Sun Roof(7’x5’)
- 16,000 btu AC/Heat in cabin & cockpit
- Generator 4KVA with 41 hr + 700w inverter
- Refrigerators in cockpit & galley
- Teak floors (cockpit and swim plateform)
- Forward Sun Pad/ Chaise lounge
- Simrad Touchscreen with Navionics Charts, Autopilot and Broadband Radar
- Flatscreen HD TVs in master cabin and salon
- Upgraded 3 zones Fusion Sound System with DVD and Bluetooth for smart phone compatibility
- Seadoo launch Pro rack II
Model: Twin D4 300
Hp: 300 X 2
Hours: 133 Approx
Controls: Joystick and Bow Thruster