Owners cabin aft with symmetrical twin guest cabins plus twin bow cabin and workshop to port companionway aft.
Upgraded light oak ﬁnish with dark Milano ﬂoors and leather upholstery. Well-chosen inventory to get the maximum from this superb Briand/Winch collaboration.
Furling main and self-tacking jib are easily managed with captive main-sheet winch and upgraded electric primaries. North SRPC upgraded sails and furling North G1 in red.
Saloon with upgraded table, full sofa and chart table. Upgraded Onan genset and 60k BTU air-conditioning. Hydraulic passarelle, bow and stern thrusters, watermaker, wine fridge, dishwasher, washer dryer. Optional wing keel reduces draft to only 2.2 metres.
Comprehensive safety kit. Very carefully used and maintained, private family use only in the Mediterranean.
Jeanneau 64 has been immensely successful and is very much suited to use by owner only or with support from crew.
- Hull number three.
- Teak decks with upgraded grey caulking.
- Cockpit tables on electric hi-low struts, fridge and sink in cockpit
- Tender handling system (electric launching and retrieval system), garage currently houses Geniuss 292 RIB with folding transom and 15HP Yamaha outboard
- Bow thruster in tunnel 24V 10KW 240kg thrust
- Retractable stern thruster 10KW
- Hydraulic passarelle
- Twin steering positions with upgraded composite wheels and full instrumentation
- Flush deck hatches
- The hull features a hard chine which increases performance, speed, stability, and also allows for a roomier interior.
- The cockpit occupies over 40% of the deck area and the hull has large windows, allowing in light and opening up the interior.
- The interior of the Jeanneau 64 is designed by the award winning super yacht interior designer Andrew Winch.
- Isophtalic NG gelcoats used to ensure bright and lasting ﬁnish.
- BUILD Vacuum infused with discontinuous, end-grain balsa.
- Solid laminate in keel area.
- Barrier coat used to guard against osmosis.
- Counter-moulded structure glued and laminated to hull for strength. High-load zones cut-out for access to the hull.
- Subﬂooring in saloon area framed with aluminium.
- Ten in-hull ports in acrylic, bonded from exterior. Composite bulkheads are vacuum infused and fully laminated 360 degrees. Deck is vacuum infused with discontinuous, end-grain balsa. Wood coring used in high-load areas.
- Proprietary and highly-effective non-skid pattern is moulded into side decks and coachroof.
- The transom, with a sundeck and a large garage, along with the expansive foredeck, allow for easy handling of different sizes and types of tenders.
- Dimensions: Length Overall: 20.10m Beam: 5.40m Draft: 2.20m upgraded shoal wing keel 10,550 kgs Light displacement: 31,000kg approx with standard keel
SLOOP RIG WITH FURLING MAIN AND HEADSAIL
- Furling main and self tacking jib
- Upgrade to white painted mast
- Upgrade to hydraulic backstay and boom vang
- Upgraded electric ST70 genoa winches
- Upgrade to below decks captive Harken winch for main sheet Code zero rigging factory ﬁtted
- Upgrade to North SRPC furling main and jib North G1 red Norlon 150 with Facnor continuous line furler
- Two electric ST60 rewind halyard winches
SLEEPS SIX IN THREE CABINS PLUS SKIPPER CABIN IN BOW
- Upgrade to light Alpi oak furniture with dark Milano ﬂoorboards
- Interior upholstery in upgraded leather Carpet set for main saloon and cabins
- Air conditioning 220V/50hz multi zone via circulating chilled water 60,000 BTU includes skipper cabin USB plugs throughout for device charging
- SALOON U shaped seating area with upgraded luxury folding dining table on electric pedestals
- Double sofa to port
- Separate chart table area with hanging locker to starboard
- Electric pleated blinds for saloon windows with remote control HDTV and Fusion DVD, CD MP3 player with Acoustimass Bose with 3 speakers in saloon
- Hinged ﬂoors with struts
- Large owner’s stateroom aft with upgraded Innerspring mattress
- Large double hanging locker with interior lighting Ofﬁce/vanity area to port with leatherette desktop and storage area with swing-out stool
- Sofa to starboard
- Night stands to each side of double berth with storage and bookshelves
- Two ﬁxed hull ports with aviation shades
- Two large curved opening ports into cockpit
- En-suite bathroom with electric freshwater ﬂush toilet and shower
- Large HD TV
The galley is located to port of the companionway
- Miele dishwasher 220v/50hz
- Wine/drinks fridge 220v/50hz
- Siemens washing machine with combined dryer 220v/50hz
- Miele microwave/grill with extractor fan
- Crockery and cutlery set for 12 people.
Guest Cabin or one large family cabin
- Removable centre bulkhead between twin guest cabins.
- Both cabins have double berth and hanging locker with interior lighting, 3 storage drawers in lower unit and large storage compartment under berth, LED reading lights, opening deck hatches and insect screen, En-suite shower room with electric fresh-water ﬂush wc to both cabins
Crew cabin forward with two berths and toilet, air-conditioned
Workshop to aft passageway
VOLVO D4 180HP DIESEL
- 40 mm s/s shaft drive to four bladed ﬂexo-fold prop Bronze P-bracket
Bronze P-bracket Dripless shaft gland with water lubrication Hydraulic gearbox, ratio 2:48
- Keyless ignition system
- Electronic single lever engine throttle on starboard side helm console
- Shows 1,216 engine hours as at December 2018
- Engine and service history in accordance to manufacturers recommendations
- Generator upgraded to Onan 17.5kw
- Upgraded 2000W inverter 220v/50hz 2000 VA with additional battery bank 2 x 100a/h chargers for domestic system (2nd for fast re-charging)
- Air conditioning multi zone via circulating chilled water 60.000 BTU.
- Upgraded air conditioning air handler and thermostat for skipper cabin
- Additional house batteries 24V a/h with 100A charger
- Watermaker Sea Recovery Ultra whisper 95L/h 220V/24V
Fuel 825 litres in two tanks, main being s/s and secondary moulded with transfer pump
Water 1000 litres in three tanks Waste tanks 264 litres
- Raymarine full instrumentation package
- Multi function GS95 touch screens at each helm
- Hydraulic autopilot at helm + handheld remote control
- Display of GPS information on main saloon TV screen
- Deck camera mounted on mast, displays on touch screens and TV Dual station
- VHF with AIS transponder, Raymarine260 Fog horn and hailer
- Digital radome 4kw HD
- Liferaft 12 person
- MOB package on pushpits
- Optional mast-mounted camera for foredeck
Ground Tackle & Hardware:
- 24V 2300W below deck windlass with 14 mm chain
- Upgrade to fresh/salt wash down in anchor locker
- Anchor and chain Optional windlass control at helm Transom Fairleads
- Fold down boarding ladder
- Hydraulic extending passarelle
Covers & Cushions:
- All in Sunbrella charcoal and cadet grey
- Sprayhood with windscreen
- Table covers
- Mulit-part folding bimini
- Covers for helms and winches
- Aft sundeck cushions
- Cockpit cushions with backrests and consoles