Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Michael Peters/Hinckley Design Team
LÖA Längd över allt: 48 fot 10 tum
Bredd: 15 fot 5 tum
Max. djupgång: 2 fot 7 tum
Deplacement: 40000 pund
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 6 tum
Total effekt: 1450 HP
Motortyp: D11 diesel
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: Jet Drive
Motorstyrka: 725 HP
Motortyp: D11 diesel
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: Jet Drive
Motorstyrka: 725 HP
Marschfart: 30 knop
Max hastighet: 33 knop
Färskvattentankar: (150 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (800 Gallon)
Septitankar: (62 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal dubbelsängar: 1
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
- The boat’s 15’5” beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse area, open galley, aft cabin with twin bunks, two full heads, and luxurious Master Suite with center line queen bunk.
- There is ample storage for extended cruising
- The interior is finished as follows: Gloss varnished Cherry in the pilothouse with Satin Finished Cherry for the rest of the interior. Gloss teak and tulipwood cabin sole throughout pilothouse and interior, and a sound absorbent overhead with satin varnished cherry battens throughout.
- CAMELOT features a Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull, Light Cream Gelcoat Deck, Cream Awlgrip, Single Boot Stripe and Red Bottom Paint.
- A varnished teak toe rail, varnished teak cockpit coaming caps and eyebrow accentuate the beautiful profile of the boat. The cockpit coaming verticals are gelcoat and her exterior handrails are stainless steel which both help keep her look crisp and clean while reducing maintenance. The cockpit sole and cigar deck aft of the pilothouse feature teak decking.
- The deep cockpit with a molded “L” settee to port and double seat to starboard has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform
- Custom SureShade electric retracting awning provides coverage for the cockpit
- Sealift Integrated Swim Platform Dinghy Lift
- Sliding curved stainless and glass aft pilothouse doors open to seamlessly connect the cockpit and pilothouse spaces. The doors slide closed to provide protection from the elements yet still providing excellent visibility and natural light.
- Custom wood detailing in galley and guest cabin
- Custom galley cabinetry
- Custom storage in guest cabin between berths
- Chilled-water reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning with Dometic Breathe Easy air purifiers in all AC ducting.
- Hinckley JetStick II® with H-Lock and Heading Hold.
- JetStick system features second control unit which is wireless remote control-PalmStick
- Splendide Compact Washer Dryer in guest cabin with vent on side of cabin house(painted to match deck)
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 450 Watermaker
- WiFi/Internet hotspot amplifier/repeater- Wave WiFi for extended range connections to WiFi hotspots. 30” omni directional antenna on pilothouse room for improved cell service reception
- KVH satellite TV system with M3 Tracvision hardware for Direct TV service.
- (3) Three Ocean LED 3010 underwater thru-hull lights across transom.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull
- Light Cream Gelcoat Deck
- Cream Awlgrip Single Boot Stripe
- Red Bottom Paint (new, 11/19)
Hull: Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core above and below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below the waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding.
- Oversized swim platform is painted to match hull color with teak decking inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform. Swim platform is mounted to Sea Lift Dinghy Lift.
- Light cream painted non-skid surface on side deck walking surfaces, and cabin house walking surfaces
- Smooth gelcoat surface on vertical surfaces of deck, house, waterways, and pilothouse top
- Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Hinckley designed 1¼” Type 316 L stainless steel bow rail
- Stainless Steel Handrails are mounted on forward cabin top, port and starboard on pilothouse roof and a wraparound across the aft end of pilothouse.
- Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor. Remote control for anchor windlass and control at helm station makes anchoring simple.
- Salt water wash down spigot in anchor locker
- Chocks - (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel bow chocks, and (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks for spring lines
- Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and spring line cleats. Bow and stern cleats are fixed 12” and spring line cleats are pull-up 10”
- Custom pull up cleat port and starboard for securing bow line while underway is easily reached from the cockpit
- Ten (10) Man Ship Polished Stainless Steel framed overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior. Ocean Air Skyscreens screens/shades on all overhead hatches
- Ten (10) Wichard folding padeyes, five port and five starboard on the side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak rail at each pad eye location and dock line cleats
- One ensign, stern mounted 5’ varnished teak staff with flush socket accompanied by flag.
- One burgee, varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Hinckley aluminum mast on pilothouse top painted to match deck
- Six (6) custom Hinckley port lights (fixed in living quarters and opening in heads and galley). Opening ports have screens and fixed ports have varnished Cherry rings.
- Two Glendinning 50 amp shore cord reels exit transom through flush hatch
- Overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit.
Entry to the boat is from the side coaming gates port and starboard or through the transom door to the swim platform.
- Molded fiberglass boarding steps inboard of cockpit coaming gates port and starboard. Coaming doors can be secured open with magnetic catches.
- Solid Stainless Steel Hinckley Bo-Peep boarding handrail with sockets on port and starboard side decks
- Cigar deck just aft of pilothouse with amenities to port and starboard. Port amenity holds icemaker and sink. Starboard amenity holds refrigerator.
- Teak decking in cockpit and on cigar deck
- Transom door to starboard.
- Varnished teak covered cockpit coamings caps with gelcoat coaming verticals
- Gloss varnished teak table with fixed Crown Stainless Steel Pedestal. Table is removable and is sized to store in padded bag in port settee locker.
- Dimmable low level lighting for cockpit seating
- Safety light on cockpit step
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower near transom door
- Cockpit flood light
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit with zippered panel access from transom door
Cockpit seating is provided by:
- Large molded fiberglass L settee to port and double seat to starboard. Seating covered with Perennial Rowdy Stripe, Go Navy with Sunbrella Royal Lawrence piping
- Stamoid seat covers protect cockpit cushions from rain or spray underway.
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
- Lockers molded into the port and starboard seating areas with gasketed fiberglass lids
- Cockpit sole hatch with manual hydraulic pistons with fender storage below in lazarette
Large opening pilothouse windows, hatches, and sliding glass aft doors provide great natural ventilation and excellent light. Pilothouse side windows and aft door have grey tint. Forward pilothouse windows have no tint. Entry to pilothouse from cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full-height, curved, glass doors. These doors have four panels (two port and two starboard) allowing several opening positions.
- Forward: Three Stidd Slimeline seats with chrome pedestals. Two seats to starboard and one to port. Helm seat is powered fore/aft and other two seats are manual fore/aft. All seats have manual up/down. Seats are covered in UltraLeather Light Oyster with Ultraleather Buff piping
- Aft: Built-in C-shaped settees port and starboard. Seat cushions are covered in Sunbrella Kuna Sand with Ultraleather Buff piping. Seat bottom cushions are covered in Ultraleather Buff.
Pilothouse is finished with:
- Gloss varnished cherry. Additional varnished cherry added on forward partial bulkheads and outboard of port side seat.
- Varnished teak and tulipwood soles
- Sound absorbent overhead material with gloss varnished Cherry battens
The Pilothouse has:
- Gloss varnished Cherry salon table with electric hi/low polished stainless steel pedestal. Table top has offset perimeter inlay of Tulipwood. Padded Stamoid table cover. Table converts to additional berth with filler cushion. Coolmax mattress pad and 400 TC fitted seats for berth.
- Retractable 32" LED HD TV built into the forward end of the settee to allow easy viewing throughout the pilothouse and is completely concealed when entertaining guests.
- Forward three fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers and fully concealed stainless steel frames
- Electric opening side windows provide tremendous ventilation
- (4)Four large overhead hatches open electrically. All have Ocean Air blind/screens.
- Manual Ocean Air Skysol pleated blinds for side windows.
- Front windows have outside snap-on Stamoidcovers.
- Pilothouse aft door roman blinds for privacy. Fabric is Pindler and Pindler Corbell Oyster.
- Varnished cherry handrail with stainless steel standoffs on pilothouse overhead
- Overhead lighting is provided by LED lights with separate circuit for helm overhead lamp
- Custom polished chrome wall light fixtures on pillars at aft end of pilothouse port and starboard. Lights are on dimmer switch.
- 110VAC outlets at port and starboard settee, chartlocker, and helm station
The Helm is forward to starboard and has a gloss Cherry varnished dash and outboard shelf where electronics are mounted. To port is large chart locker which separates pilothouse from open lower galley.
The helm has an open view into the galley below as well as the surrounding deck area.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Dual Raymarine e165 multifunction displays with hybrid touch
- Raymarine Evolution EV1series and P70R control head interfaced to GPS system
- Raymarine 48” 4KW HD digital open array radar
- Raymarine DT800 Smart depth/temp transducer
- Completely separate Raymarine CP300 ClearPulse Sonar with 1 kw transducer
- Raymarine i70 instrument repeater
- Raymarine Sirius/XM satellite weather module integrated into helm displays
- Navionics Platinum chips for US East Coast
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with DSC technology, command mic at helm and loud hailer
- KVH digital compass
- ACR RL-100 spot light with helm mounted remote control
- Cameras interfaced to Raymarine e165 displays:
- CAM50 reverse image engine room camera
- CAM100 Reverse image camera mounted on pilothouse mast facing aft
- Siren Marine Boat Monitoring system includes position, house battery status, shower power status, high water alarm. Motion detector in salon and alarm siren in cockpit.
- Nuvo Grande Concerto integrated audio system with zone control touch screen displays. System integrated onboard Satellite TV System KVH M3 , Sirius Satellite Radio, Samsung Blu-Ray players. Four pairs speakers-interior speakers have cherry rings with cloth covers, external speakers are waterproof.
- KVH satellite TV M3 dome and Direct TV tuners in the pilothouse, master stateroom, and guest cabin
- Pilothouse retractable 32” LED HD TV mounted to port with Samsung Blu-Ray player
- Master Stateroom 26” LED HD TV recessed in bulkhead with Samsung Blu-Ray
- Guest cabin 22” Samsung TV
- Apple TV connected to pilothouse TV as well as Sony BM10 Bluetooth receiver
- Zones are Salon, Cockpit, Master Stateroom and Guest Stateroom
Just forward of the companionway steps from the pilothouse to port is the Galley. Aft to starboard is the Guest Stateroom with twin single berths. Guest cabin has entry door and separate entry door to Guest/Day Head.
Next forward to port is Master Head and separate Shower. To starboard is Guest/Day Head with separate Shower.
Forwardmost is the Master Cabin.
- Custom interior doors provide a minimum of 6’2” of head room clearance.
- All doors have magnetic hold opens as well as hook and eye hardware for securing doors underway.
- All interior drawers are BlumMotion full extension slides
- Large overhead hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades
- Custom removable bound rug covers cabin sole
- Sunbrella cabin sole covers for entire interior
Companionway steps are customized as follows:
- Gloss varnished with non-skid strips
- Snap on step covers of Sunbrella toast
- Upper two steps have hinging tops with built in storage below
This area is open to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and also has an opening portlight over the counter.
- Galley is highly customized and optimized providing additional storage as well as to blend aesthetically with the rest of the interior.
- Custom layout at forward end of galley features two burner Kenyon stove. Upper and lower cherry lockers with spice rack outboard on forward bulkhead. Upper locker to have storage for glasses and wine glasses. Lower locker to have vertical wine bottle storage.
- Varnished cherry cabin liner in lieu of standard gelcoat. Additional wood makes galley feel richer and warmer.
- Abalone Corian countertop with large under mounted brushed stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever faucet
- Sharp combination Stainless steel microwave/convection oven.
- U-Line two drawer refrigerator system with cherry faces
- Freezer Top loading custom stainless steel box with Seafrost wrap around condensing freezer plates. Digital thermostat for freezer allows unit to be used as freezer or additional refrigerator`
- Custom galley task lighting mounted over counters
- Four drawers on aft end of galley are designed to maximize storage efficiency.
- Top drawer is shallow for silverware. Maple dividers
- Middle two drawers are sized to store plates and bowls
- Bottom drawer is deep to store pots and pans
- Custom larger trash can on slider below sink.
- Custom storage shelves under galley sink
- Removable galley sole provides access to additional storage area
The Guest Suite (Aft To Starboard) has privacy door. The Guest/Day head can be entered from either the main passage way or directly from the Guest Suite
- Custom twin bunks are raised 3” which provides additional storage and makes getting in and out easier.
- Berths have Coolmax mattress pad and two sets of 400TC fitted sheets
- Berths are covered with Perennials Basket Case Denim with Stubby Denim piping
- Custom installation of combo washer/dryer at forward end of outboard berth.
- Storage space provided above washer/dryer.
- Custom cabinet between twin berths with two drawers and top with fiddles
- Standard open bookshelf on aft bulkhead is replaced with locker with TV inside
- Cabin liner, like galley , is clad in varnished Cherry and also has storage shelf aft
- Hull port allows view of water under way and added light into cabin
- Opening stainless steel overhead hatch with Skyscreen shade and screen
- Skylight into dash area under front windshield provides additional natural light (includes Skyscreen blind for privacy)
GUEST HEAD AREA:
The Guest Head is forward of the guest cabin to starboard is finished in Light Cream gelcoat with satin varnished Cherry bulkheads with satin varnished trim around mirrors, and lockers. Shower is separated from head by cherry and Plexiglas bulkhead.
Guest Head and shower includes:
- Corian Vanilla countertop with stainless steel under mounted sink with Grohe faucet
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump
- Soles in head and shower are teak decking style with traditional black caulking
- Shower is on adjustable bar with Grohe shower head
- Opening portlight
- Overhead lighting has dimmer.
- Storage areas are outboard of sink and shower.
- Full length mirror mounted on back of guest cabin door to head.
- Mirror mounted on bulkhead aft of sink.
- Four double robe hooks in shower compartment
MASTER SUITE (Forward)
The Master Suite, like the rest of the boat, has been customized to improve comfort and storage. It includes a private head with separate stall shower. Entered through a cherry door, Owner’s stateroom has a centerline aft-facing queen bunk with storage drawers under. The bunk is a System 5 with fabric hinge to access storage below.
- Berth has Coolmax mattress pad along with two sets of 400TC sheets
- Coverlet for berth is Perennials Fair Haven with Designer Guild Piping
- Below berth is storage area with small safe
- Single shelves port and starboard below forward portions of the upper lockers.
- Varnished cherry hull sheathing
- Drop down storage lockers outboard berth port and starboard
- Custom hanging lockers are larger than standard
- Overhead lighting on dimmer circuit
- Maia polished stainless steel bulkhead mounted lighting forward and aft
- 26? LED TV monitor mounted on starboard bulkhead with Direct TV receiver and Samsung Blue Ray player
Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner’s head. Head bulkheads are varnished Cherry with gelcoat lower sections. Shower is separated from head by cherry and Plexiglas bulkhead.
This Head includes:
- Corian Vanilla countertop with under mounted stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever faucet
- Shower head is Grohe with adjustable sliding bar for various heights
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 27-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility
- Opening portlight
- Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower.
- Storage areas outboard and under sink
- Towel bar mounted on forward bulkhead
- Full length dressing mirror mounted on the back of the head door.
- Framed mirror on forward bulkhead
- Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights.
- Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC.
- Start Batteries: Two (2) Lifeline 4D AGM batteries for main engines and generator.
- House: Four (4) Lifeline 8D AGM batteries for the main house bank.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries.
- Two (2) alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC, one per engine.
DC battery chargers.
- One (1) Mastervolt Mass Combi Charger/Inverter- 24-4000-100 for House bank
- One (1) Mastervolt 60 amp charger for start batteries
24-Volt lighting throughout
- All overhead lighting, except showers on dimmers
- DRSA neon accent lighting below bunk rails, in guest cabin and master cabin, below side deck in galley, in upper valences in pilothouse and below settee rails
- Matching styles of step lights on interior and exterior
Two 125/250 VAC 50-Amp shore power cords on Glendenning cord reels
Generator: One (1) Onan 13.5-KW, rated for 240-volts AC and is mounted in a sound shield (fully serviced, 10/19)
Remote starting panel with gauges.
- Twin Volvo D11-725 hp diesel engines with Volvo 7” color engine display at helm and single lever throttle/transmission controls
- Full 1,000 hour service recently completed with 2 new exhaust risers
- Full engine service (10/19)
- (2) Hamilton 364 water jets (full jet service 10/19)
- Hinckley JetStick II® system-integrates forward and aft motion of boat, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick. JetStick II includes H-lock and Heading Lock.
- Second JetStick wireless control station PalmStick
- ZF 305 transmissions/reduction gears
- Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature
- Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes
- Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators
- Baffled and insulated engine air intakes with air de-misters at both vents.
- 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
- Power assist steering
- Oil Transfer Pump - reversible, 24-Volt DC - for main engines, transmissions, and generator
- Fresh hot and cold pressurized water, 24-VDC main and back-up pumps supplying galley, shower, head and cockpit shower.
- (2) Automatic 24-volt DC sump pumps for showers, washing machine and air-conditioning condensate.
- (3) Rule® 24-volt DC electric 3700-GPH bilge pumps with ULTRA automatic float switches.
- Highwater bilge alarm
- Saltwater deck wash deck wash pump with hose connections in anchor locker.
- Fresh water wash down spigot in cockpit
- 17-gallon water heater - marine insulated stainless steel heater:
- (2) Polyethylene holding tank, guest 35 gallons and master 27 gallons
- 150-gallon Polyethylene fresh water tank
- Chilled water system; dual chillers and circulation pumps with four air handlers with three independent controlled zones; Zone 1: one 12KBTU unit in Master Suite; Zone 2: one 12KBTU unit in Guest Suite; Zone 3: two 16 KBTU units in the Salon.
- Dometic Breathe Easy air purifiers in all AC ducting
- Engine Room Insulation: Insulated with foam/composite insulation with double gaskets on access door to engine room.
- Engine Air Intake: Air Demisters at both vents. Baffled and insulated.
- Four (4) cage protected lights.
- Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdown
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 450 Watermaker
Ground Tackle System:
- Hydraulic windlass mounted in custom anchor well
- Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor
- 60-lb Ultra primary anchor with 30 ft x 3/8” Grade 40 galvanized chain + 200 ft x ¾” three-strand nylon rode.
- Horn - Kahlenberg 24-Volt DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm
- (8) Lifejackets - (6) adult and (2) children
- (6) Dock lines 50’ x ¾”
- Fenders with fleece covers
- LED Navigation lights
- Coast Guard safety package
- (4) Fire Extinguishers: 2-lb. Type B-1 fire extinguishers for class A, B, and C fires.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.