2015 Dufour 560 Grand Large
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 450.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 5.286.802)
This Dufour 560 Grand Large is packed to the gunwales with PURE ELEGANCE - from which she takes her name. Born 2015, with an Atlantic circuit under her keel, she is ready to go again. Has all the bells and whistles you need for blue water sailing.
Please contact Sophie Higgs at +44 (0)1590 679222
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Umberto Felci
LÖA Längd över allt: 56 fot 3 tum
Bredd: 16 fot 7 tum
LWL: 49 fot 9 tum
Min. djupgång: 8 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 8 fot 2 tum
Deplacement: 22000 kg
Total effekt: 110 HP
Motormärke: Volvo Penta
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 110 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 6
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 3
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Sandwich deck with injected PVC foam core.
- Composite sandwich hull hand-laminated polyester.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Flexi-teak G2 with white caulking - (Better grip and safer than teak. Looks real).
Keel & Rudder:
- Cast iron fin keel with stainless bolts.
- Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel rudder stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D3-110 110hp.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 1045 as of November 2017.
- Engine last serviced: May 2017.
- Cruising speed – approx 7 knots @ 2300rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx 9 knots @ 3100rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 6 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 500Nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Side power retractable bow thruster.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from generator or shorepower.
- 1 x Engine start battery.
- 1 x Generator start battery.
- 1 x Windlass & bow thruster battery.
- Victron Quattro intelligent charger.
- Fischer Panda 10,000i generator 8Kw.
- Generator hours – approx 523 as of November 2017.
- Generator last serviced: May 2017.
- Cable with 16amp and 32 amp adaptors.
- Victron Battery & Electrical Monitor.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Calorifier and water heater.
- Dessalator Duo D100 watermaker.
- Waternaker hours: 152 as of November 2017.
- Maximum 100L hr.
- Control panel under the saloon seating to starboard.
- 2 x Whale electric bilge pumps.
- Whale manual cockpit bilge pump - (upgraded in strength and capacity from standard).
Grey & Black Water:
- 1 x Greywater tank for washing machine.
- 3 x Blackwater tanks for each heads.
- 2 x B&G Chartplotters.
- B&G Radar displayed on chartplotter.
- Active AIS System.
- B&G portable VHF with wireless charging dock.
- B&G multi wind instrument display.
- B&G Autopilot.
- 1 x B&G Chartplotter.
- Icom 805 SSB HF/MF radio system, including backstay aerial isolators.
- B&G VHF.
- Cobham Fleet broadband sat phone system.
- Wifi aerial and internet redbox
- Hotpoint 3.5kg 240V Drying machine.
- Hotpoint 4kg 240V Washing machine.
- Isotherm front opening fridge and freezer.
- Top loading fridge under saloon seating.
- Sharp microwave.
- Eno gas cooker and oven.
- 8 person full crockery set.
- 3 Heads - All ensuite.
- “Jack and Jill” doors fitted to both aft heads.
- Electric flushing for forward and port aft heads.
- Starboard aft heads manual.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air-conditioning in all cabins – hot and cold.
- Cruisair units x 4 (1 forward cabin, 2 main saloon, 1 serving both aft cabins).
- TV Aerial at masthead
- Retractable TV in saloon.
- Bose speakers.
- Radio/CD/USB unit in saloon.
- Interior LED lights throughout.
- Grill/BBQ accessed from bathing platform.
- Sink with hot and cold water.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Light oak interior fit out.
- Three double cabins with fully sprung mattresses including fitted bedding.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forward crew cabin converted into laundry room (washer and dryer) and sail locker.
- Large en-suite heads forward of master cabin with separate shower.
- Master cabin has double bed offset to port and a small settee and dressing table to starboard.
- Galley split into 2 halves running the beam forward of the saloon. Stainless sink with pressurised water and manual salt or fresh water tap.
- Between saloon and galley is a retractable TV. U shaped seating to port with central seat on runners and bench seating to starboard with cream upholstery.
- Forward facing chart table aft of saloon seating to starboard.
- Aft of saloon is access to both heads one to port and the other to starboard. Port heads has electric toilet and separate shower. Starboard heads has manual toilet.
- Aft of these are 2 double cabins with large wardrobe.
- Black painted Z Spars aluminum 3 spreader mast.
- “V” boom with stack pack system.
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole with cover.
- Inner forestay (detachable) for additional security and for staysail/storm jib.
- Track for self-tacking jib.
- New longer Genoa track - North Sails recommendation.
- Spinnaker pole track fitted to front of mast with cams.
- 2 x Lewmar 66 electric winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 55 electric primary winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 50 electric halyard winch.
- 1 x Lewmar 50 manual winch.
- North Sails Norlam (Carbon) Mainsail (2015).
- North Sails Norlam (Carbon) Genoa (2015).
- North Sails Storm Jib (2015).
- North Sails Symmetric spinnaker in snuffer (2015).
- North Sails Assymentric spinnaker furling system.
- Quantum Code Zero (2016).
- Side boarding gates with stainless steel fitted boarding ladder.
- Electric folding swim platform/transom.
- Cockpit table with flexi-teak and compass design
- Stainless steel ensign flag staff.
- All navigation lights LED.
- Transom hot/cold shower.
- Rig up and down lighting system.
- Cockpit fold out sun bed.
- Specially made stainless stern stowage rails for life rafts.
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lewmar electric windlass
- 6 x Folding s/s mooring cleats.
- 2 x Bruce anchors.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Tecsew bimini over helm position.
- Bimini sunshade for when moored sliding into groove in V boom.
- Spinnaker pole cover.
- Main cabin overhead window canvas cover.
- Cockpit table cover.
- Steering wheel covers.
- Cover for dingy garage when transom door open.
- Cockpit cushions.
- 2 x 4 person Ocean safety Solas B Liferafts - One life raft with automatic hydrostatic release, other with manual release.
- Jon buoy recovery system.
- Offshore flare pack.
- Jackstays - both side decks and 2 each side of cockpit floor.
- Ocean Safety EPIRB.
- AIS SART.
- 5 fire extinguishers (1 in each cabin, saloon and cockpit).
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.