More Photos and Video to Come
Hull #23 of the very popular C&C 30 One Design. SUPRA is the best example of a race ready C&C 30 on the market today. She has been very successful racing in One Design Class events as well as doing Coastal Distance Races and local Club Regattas.
SUPRA's bottom and hull were professionally faired and prepared by the team at Beasley Marine in 2018 and painted and clear coated with ALEXSEAL Yacht Coatings and polished for the fastest bottom, hull and foils possible. The bottom and foil fairing means this will be the fastest boat in its class on the water.
SUPRA was commissioned with electronics installed by YachtSoft out of Connecticut. Her B&G instruments are as well installed, calibrated, and managed as any Grand Prix program today.
Outfitted with inshore and offshore sails by class leader Quantum Sails, SUPRA can hit the starting line tomorrow.
Contact Grady Byus to learn more or schedule a showing.
(410) 533-9879 (cell)
• Primaries: 2 x Harken 40.2 PT
• Backstays: 2 x Harken 35.2 ST
• Handles: 3 x Harken
• Custom Bow / Stern Pulpits with Running Lights
• Stanchions: Tapered S/S with Braces
• Lifelines: Dyneema Upper & Lower
• Rope Clutches, Spinlock
• Jib Leads, Athwartship In/Out Up/ Down
• Controls Below Deck to Trimmer
• Jib Cunningham Below Deck to Trimmer
• Cunningham 5:1 & Outhaul 8:1 lead aft to pit
• Mainsheet: 16:1, Coarse Tune / Fine Tune
• Traveler 4:1 to Main Trimmer
• Vang, Spectra 16:1
• Tackline to Spinlock Clutch
• Foredeck Hatch Lewmar 22” Dia Round
• Accessible Port on Cockpit Face for Lines
• Composite Tiller with Tiller Extension
• Hall Spars Carbon Fiber Rig: Two Sets Swept Spreaders – supports Rig Without Backstays
• Carbon Bow Sprit, Removable for Docking & Transport
• Halyard Locks for Main & Primary Jib
• Aluminum Boom with 8:1 Outhaul & Provision for 1 Reef
• Two Dyneema Topmast Running Backstays
• Shrouds: 1 X 19 S/S Wire
• 12v DC Distribution Panel
• Main Battery Switch
• Battery 70 RC/55 AH Deep Cycle (Second Battery Optional)
• Alternator 115 Amp ORC Approved
• Navigation Lights
• LED Overhead Lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.