This is one boat you don’t want to miss!
A like new 2014 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 509 is located at the Marriott Marina.
She offers 3 cabins and 2 heads layout, has a beautiful master cabin forward with a
spacious salon and full galley.
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 509 is turn key with only 500 on her Yanmar Diesel Engine, and is well equipped with Generator, Watermaker, Electric Winches, Underwater Lights, LED Cockpit Lights, Bow Thruster, Dodger, Electric Winches, an in-mast furling mainsail and full electronics package.
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey has a great entertainment system including Satellite TV, Flat Screen TV & DVD Player with Bose Speakers.
She has been professionally maintained by Seaforth Charter for a year and half. For additional information on this amazing opportunity please contact the listing agent at any time.
Price just reduced for the San Diego Sunroad Boat Show!
For more information and for a viewing appointment, Call Leilani Wales at mobile # (360) 621-4682 or email: Leilani@cruisingyachts.net
Cruising Yachts is conveniently located within minutes of the San Diego Airport. I'll be glad to pick you up and drive you to see this fine boat. I'm available anytime and I look forward to hearing from you. :)
This 2014 Jeanneau Sun Odyssy 509 offers:
Comfort and performance for passagemaking:
Powerful, balanced and modern hull designed by Philippe Briand, that com- bines a long waterline length and a hard chine for speed and comfort at sea.
Sleek deck lines, safe and ergonomic with flush hatches and integrated run- ning rigging.
Sail plan with a high aspect ratio. Multiple choices including: self-tacking jib, large, overlapping genoa, Code 0, furling mast, etc...
Safe and ergonomic cockpit with lines led back to helm stations.
Relaxation and aesthetics:
• Large cockpit with full-function table
• Fold-down transom for easy access to the sea and sundeck
• Sleek deck with curved windows, flush panels and integrated running rigging
Lighting, volume and ventilation:
• A multitude of ports and hatches for ventilation and light
• 4 distinct zones in the saloon designed to allow each to be used indepen- dently without constricting movement throughout the interior
• Light and luxury down below with solid wood, mat varnish, polished stainless steel, leather and a full selection of interior fabrics.
Lots of features:
• All the key features of the Sun Odyssey range concentrated on the same
• Plenty of choices available: Different interior layouts, sail plans, keel and fabrics allow each owner a high level of personalisation
INTERIOR: Space, style and comfort
All the attributes of the Sun Odyssey range come together on this yacht:
• Spacious interior with choice of 4 layouts (from 3 to 5 cabins).
• An exceptional layout in the saloon, separate zones for living aboard plenty of functional details
• Luxurious materials, set off by all LED lighting
• Numerous and practical storage lockers, for offshore cruising with friends and family.
• Light and ventilation: 10 hull ports, long deckhouse windows, lots of opening ports and flush hatches.
• Personalisation: Choice of different fabrics, floorboards and a full list of options allow you to chose the combination that is right for you.
Jeanneau’s leadership in this domain gives it a substantial advantage over its competitors and ensures unequalled quality to the customer.
This 21st century technology allows Jeanneau to manufacture complex fibreglass parts with: • Perfect finish on both sides (no need for a counter mould)
• Reduced weight (providing the sailboat better stability/performance)
• Increased strength and rigidity of the piece (quality of lay-up)
• Reduction by 90% of VOC emissions (environmentally-friendly)
• Optimum working conditions for the production team (no contact with resins/catalysts) • High quality parts (precise control of gelcoat, core materials and resin injection)
The deck of the Jeanneau 53 is the largest mass-produced injection fibreglass part in the world.
3rd generation hull structure
Jeanneau has long been known for strong and seaworthy boats. Today the technology of boatbuilding has evolved, but our commitment to this tradition has not wavered.The Jeanneau 3rd Generation Hull Structure combines the latest in fiberglass technology with modern yacht design to deliver a structural reinforcement perfectly adapted to the demands of the offshore sailor.
1 High-load zones cut-out for access to the hull
2 Integrated repair area at aft end of keel
3 Structure is precisely placed in the hull
4 Glued and relaminated to the hull for strength
5 Acts as a support for the floorboards
6 Keel bolts located near vertical members and through counter mould a