This is a One-owner boat and a third time Tiara Owner.
The best priced and most well-equipped Tiara on the market - Owner wants this to be the next one sold!!
Introduced in 2014, the Tiara 50 Coupe is a state-of-the-art sport cruiser from a company know for its series of world-class express yachts. A sleek and elegant profile combined with an integrated hardtop ad large tinted windows add to her global styling. The galley is aft of the salon where it is easily accessed from the cockpit. A single step up is the helm deck/salon with its eight-person dining lounge, entertainment console, and lower helm position. The elegant full-beam master features and athwartships double berth, portside settee, hull windows, and a private head with shower. Forward, the queen-sized pedestal berth in the guest stateroom splits to create two double beds. This yacht features the upgraded third cabin. The Tiara 50’s large cockpit includes an electrically actuated dining settee, comfortable aft bench seat, and port/starboard aft-facing seats. Notable options include a hydraulic swim platform, transom electric grill, cockpit tv, aft sunshade, glass dash electronics and SAT TV/Internet/XM Radio.
The Volvo 725HP IPS diesels have only 251 Hours, Joystick docking, and Volvo ESC Coverage on both the motors and IPS Drives until March 22, 2021.
Tiara warranty until March 22, 2019
The cruising speed on the 50 Tiara Coupe is 25-27 knots with great fuel economy and range.
- Annual Volvo service completed April 2018
- Volvo ESC Coverage on both engines and IPS drive expiring March 22, 2021
- Just Waxed and Bottom Painted March 2018
- Joystick Docking
- Glass Dash
- 3rd Stateroom
- Ceramic Window Tinting
- Sirius Radio, DirecTV & the Internet
Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers since 1970, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.
Please contact Jason Lozeau at 941-518-1171
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 50 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 15 fot 11 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 6 tum
torrvikt: 45500 pund
Total effekt: 1450 HP
Motortyp: IPS 950
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 725 HP
Motortyp: IPS 950
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 725 HP
Marschfart: 27 knop
Max hastighet: 34 knop
Färskvattentankar: (200 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (700 Gallon)
Septitankar: (80 Gallon)
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
- Integrated windshield and hardtop
- Large transom storage trunk
- Volvo Penta/Garmin Glass Cockpit electronics package
- 2-level interior
- Teak salon floor
- Guest stateroom with queen convertible to 2 twin berths
- Cockpit patio deck includes molded-in lounge seating and teak table
- She is designed to be a comfortable cruising boat and at the same time a day boat for informal entertaining.
- The Tiara 50 Coupe has a 15'11" (4.85 m) beam that is wider than all but one boat in class.
- 66,000 BTUs of A/C. The 50 Coupe has as standard equipment 40,000 BTUs of A/C in the main deck, 16,000 in the master stateroom and 10,000 in the VIP forward stateroom.
- Lavish use of Natural Woods Inside, including genuine teak and Wenge woods with a grain-filled finish are used in the interior.
- Teak is used on decks in the salon, lower atrium/utility room and VIP cabin.
- Standing in the galley looking forward on the Tiara 50 Coupe we note the high overhead and the visibility forward that any captain should relish. The TV at right is 40" on an electric lift.
- The leather-wrapped steering wheel is 17.5" (44.1 cm) in diameter and is part of a clean helm station that has simplicity as its theme. Stidd chair with remote controls on the arm. Three windshield wipers.
- The settee and table is on a raised platform. The table is hi-lo in order to serve as a cocktail or dining table. The upholstered seat facing aft has a reversible back allowing a companion to sit looking forward.
Basic Items Furnished
The Tiara 50 Coupe comes equipped with many basic items most builders leave up to the new owner to buy, things such as:
- 4 fenders
- 6 Lines
- 8 life vests
- 4 fire extinguishers
- USCG Safety & medical kit
- Lewmar CPX3 rope and chain windlass
- 12" anchor cleat
- 44-lb. (20 kgs.) stainless steel anchor with 40' of chain and 200' of rode
- Volvo Glass Cockpit with Electronics Galore:
- Two 15" screens hooked up to all of the Volvo Penta diagnostic readouts
- GPS chart plotter
- Garmin 604 HD 6 kW open array radar
- Depth sounder
- VHF radio
- 13.5 kW Generator - This Onan generator has a sound shield and helm indicator.
- 70" (176 cm) Swim Platform - The integrated platform has a recessed hand rail, ladder and 4 pad eyes.
- 12V LED Lighting Throughout - LED lighting is important as it means that Halogen lights are banished from the interior where they are a fire hazard under certain circumstances. Even navigation lights are reliable and durable LED.
- 40" TV on Hi-Lo Electric Lift - Tiara has left nothing to the imagination with this huge TV screen on an electrically-actuated hi-lo lift just as found on megayachts. It is located in a cabinet opposite the salon/dining table.
- Stidd Captain’s Chair - Stidd is the premium brand of captain’s chair, and well it should be for the prices this supplier charges. It is generally regarded as the best brand in the marine business.
- Kahlenberg Trumpet Horn - Having the right horn with the proper gravitas for a yacht of this quality is important, and there is nothing better than a compressed-air Kahlenberg horn.
- Trunk Space in the Transom - There is storage in the transom with full liner and actuated door. It features three access points, one in the cockpit sole, one through a hinged aft lid at the transom and the entire door opens electrically on actuators. There is a significant amount of storage space, dedicated line, fender and hook (boat cleaning handles etc.) hangers, and access to the pod units for visual inspections. In the stern is a recessed hot and cold shower wand and freshwater washdown with 25' of coiled hose -- all standard.
Master is full beam and with the large hull side windows should be bright and pleasant. Optional chest of drawers/dresser. The master bed is described as an "oversized queen" and has a pillow-top innerspring mattress and upholstered headboard. The space below the bed can be used as storage and has a gas-assist spring to help opening it manually. This is a great place to store bulky items that are not often used, but which must be taken aboard.
The VIP stateroom is entered through bi-fold doors that open up this space. This is the most utilitarian way to have a forward stateroom - Swing the beds together and it makes a queen.
The deck is stained mahogany and the risers around the queen bed are carpeted. It has a private entrance to a full head with separate shower which is outfitted just like the master head.
Guest Stateroom added option.
Both heads are built with teak counters, mahogany soles and glass shower doors for separate shower stalls in both heads. Each has an exhaust fan, an opening portlight and a VacuFlush toilet.
The aft deck is the epicenter of entertaining on the 50 Coupe. The hi-lo table with teak top and the two ottoman is an added option, as is the Sisal Seagrass decking. For Entertaining the aft deck and stern of the boat are well suited for entertaining. The 70" swim platform makes a terrific place to greet friends who motor over in their tenders. There are two steps up to the aft deck, making it an easy climb for any guest.
Built-in, large bench seat at the transom. It has upgraded teak table with ottomans (a $8,280 value). The aft deck also has two upholstered seats flush against the house bulkhead which face aft. These seats also feature abundance storage below. These will come in handy during a cocktail party or during any relaxed setting, making a total of 8 people comfortable on the aft deck – with the optional ottomans.
Galley and Salon
The galley is just through the stainless steel sliding doors, making it handy to the aft deck for serving, as well as near the more formal salon table which seats five. The salon table is a hi-lo type and can be lowered to cocktail height for casual conversation and entertaining. Below-counter storage port and starboard in the galley, as well as the storage over the counters is a good use of space which otherwise could be wasted.
Hull and Deck
- Custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces
- Fresh White Gelcoat Hull & Deck
- Imron Bootline
- Deck Side Engine Intake System
- Bronze Seacocks on all Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings
- Tiara Custom Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Deck & Cockpit Surfaces
- Molded in Hullside Windows w/Opening Ports
- Poly Rubrail w/316L S.S. Cap
- Eight(8) 12" S.S. Cleats for Lines
- Tiara Custom Composite Hardtop, Aluminum Windshield Frame w/Tempered Safety Glass, Safety Handrails & a Windshield Wiper System w/Three Washer Wipers. Hardtop Includes Powered Sun Roof.
- LED Navigation & Courtesy Lights
- Teak Interior Grain-Filed Wood Finish
- Amtico Floor in Salon; Carpeted Lower Atrium and Staterooms
- 120V Outlets Throughout
- 12V Lighting Throughout
- Decorative Throw Pillows
- Guest Head Corian
- Master Head Corian
- Galley Quartz Royal Gold
- Master State Ultraleather Ermine
- Salon Ultraleather Ermine
- Interior Fabric
- Cabin Sole Solid Walnut
Instrumentation, Safety and Equipment
- Tiara Custom 12V/24V DC & 120V AC Electrical System w/Master Distribution Panels in the Galley
- One 240V AC 50 Amp 65' Dockside Power Cord w/Glendinning
- Cable Recoiler & Adapter for 30 Amp Service
- Cable TV Inlets/Outlets w/65' Dockside Cord
- Onan 13.5Kw Diesel Generator w/Sound Shield & Helm Indicator
- Battery Charger (2), 100 Amp & 30 Amp
- 12V/24V Multiple Bank Battery System w/Batteries & Remote Battery Switches (four (4) Engine Batteries and Six(6) House Batteries
- Electrical Bonding System
- Volvo Active Corrosion Protection
- Volvo Electronic Engine Controls & Steering System
- Volvo IPS Joystick Plus Control & 7" Color Display
- High Output Alternators
- Engine Room Acoustical Insulation w/24V Lighting
- Racor Fuel Filters/Water Separators, Engines & Generator
- Raw Water Intake Strainers, Engines & Generator
- Storage w/Access in Cockpit Sole
- Molded-in Forward Facing Lounge
- Fiberglass Cockpit Table w/Hi-Lo Actuator
- Molded-Steps to Deck Walkways & Swim Platform
- Cockpit LED Courtesy Lighting w/Remote Control
- Port and Starboard Cockpit Aft Facing Seats w/Storage Below
- Satelite Radio-Ready Clarion Stereo(Salon) w/MP3/iPod USB Port
- Two (2) JL Audio Spkrs, One (1) JL Audio Subwoofer, Amp/Remote
- Weather Covers for Cockpit Furniture
Salon and Helm Area
- Aft Sliding Doors w/Window Coverings
- Blinds for Port & Starboard Salon Windows
- 40" LCD TV Mounted on a Hi-lo Actuator & Storage Compartment
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Stereo System w/XM Radio
- Marine Air Systems 40,000 BTU Salon Air Conditioning System
- Helm w/Electric Engine Display, Flush Mount Electronics Cap, Drink Holders, 12V & 120V Outlets, & 17.5 Leather Steer-Wheel
- Opening Port & Starboard Side Windows
- Captains Chair w/Vertical, Fore & Aft Adjustment - Seat and a 1/2
- Co-Pilot Chair w/Fore & Aft Slide, Adjustable Backrest for Facing Forward or Aft
- Port Sofa w/Storage & Dining/Coffee Table on Hi-Lo Pedestal. Seating for four (4)
- Volvo Glass Cockpit w/Integrated Electronics & Elect. Platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.