2013 Princess Flybridge 64 Motor Yacht
- Se alla specifikationer
The deep-V hull of the Princess 64 uses the latest infusion technology to reduce weight and improve efficiency.
She delivers a performance that is fast, agile and highly competent yet behind her sleek, sporty profile hides an incredibly spacious four cabin motor yacht.
Whether relaxing or entertaining the exterior of the Princess 64 provides exceptional space and flexibility. The teak-laid flybridge creates a relaxing entertaining space with a large teak table for alfresco dining, generous seating and full wetbar with barbecue. A second table in the cockpit offers an alternative location to eat or relax, shaded below the flybridge. For water sports, the electro-hydraulic bathing platform is large enough to accommodate a 3.25m jet-rib and enables effortless launch and recovery.
Her interior is light, welcoming and impeccably finished with the finest fittings and materials. The dining area is located forward of the saloon and adjacent to the galley so turning the whole of the main deck into a highly sociable area in which to host guests. Alternatively the galley can be effortlessly separated from the saloon by a powered elegant glass screen.
Highly unusual for this size of craft the Princess 64 features four spacious cabins, three of which enjoy en-suite facilities and all are furnished to the highest of standards. A fifth cabin with twin beds and en-suite shower room can also be specified for crew or occasional guests.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 64 fot 10 tum
Bredd: 16 fot 4 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 9 tum
torrvikt: 74957 pund
Engine Option 3: 2x Caterpillar C18 A
Engine Option 2: 2x Caterpillar C18 A
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo D13-900
- Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system
- Dual station bow thruster (170kgf/375lbf)
- 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 240v shore power with 100-amp float battery charger
- 220v/240v diesel generator (11kW)
- Dual station remote control electric anchor winch
- Deck/anchor wash
- Colour radar/chart plotter/GPS
- Electric stern rope mooring winches
- Dual station electric trim tabs with indicators
- Dual station autopilot
- Dual station VHF with DSC R/T with intercom
- Dual station speed and distance log
- Dual station echo sounder with alarm
- Dual station remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Full height refrigerator with deep freeze
- Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator
- Flybridge wetbar including sink, drawer fridge and electric barbecue
- Flybridge refrigerated coolbox
- Laundry centre
- Electric quietflush toilets with holding tank
- Saloon LED TV/DVD with surround-sound system
- LED TV/DVD/radio in owner’s stateroom
- Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/flybridge stairway/
- flybridge/stairs to side decks
- Flybridge sunbed and cushions
- Helmsman’s door to side deck
- Stainless-steel framed triple saloon doors
- Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise lower mechanism and tender storage facilities (up to 3.25m tender and 400kg/882lbs)
- Transom gate on port side of cockpit
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Cockpit night cover
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.