Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 34 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 4 tum
LWL: 32 fot 11 tum
Min. djupgång: 3 fot 8 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 8 tum
Deplacement: 15700 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 13 fot 3 tum
Total effekt: 270 HP
Motortyp: QSD 4.2L 270 EI
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 270 HP
Marschfart: 10 knop
Max hastighet: 17 knop
Färskvattentankar: (100 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (205 Gallon)
Septitankar: (30 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal hytter: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
34' Nordic Tug Vessel Walkthrough
From the integral fiberglass swimplatform, you step through the transom gate into the bimini covered aftdeck, where you can step up the stainless steel ladder to the bimini covered upper deck, step up to either side deck or step into the salon forward. Once inside the salon, you will find a storage locker starboard aft, L-shaped seating/berth and teak table to starboard and galley to port. Walk forward and step up into the raised pilothouse to find the helm starboard forward, benchseat on each side and side deck access door on each side. Port forward are the steps down to the master stateroom forward and head with curtained shower stall to starboard. Engine room access is via sole hatches in the pilothouse.
The headroom in the master stateroom and shower is 6'2", 6'6" in the pilothouse and 6'5" in the salon. The master stateroom berth is 6'4" long.
34' Nordic Tug Accommodations
Sea Hawk offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth. The salon seating converts to a double size berth also. The head with curtained shower stall is starboard forward, just aft of the master stateroom.
34' Nordic Tug Salon
The salon offers L-shaped seating with storage and a teak table that converts into a double size berth to starboard, storage locker starboard aft, aluminum and glass door aft, Amtico vinyl teak & holly sole, storage drawers, Hela 2-speed fans, opening side windows with screens and shades and a flat screen TV inside a fold down box.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
34' Nordic Tug Galley
The galley is located to port in the salon.
- Force 10 2 burner propane cooktop and oven - Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer - Deep stainless steel sink - Storage cabinets and drawers - Teak & holly sole - Opening side window with screen and shade
34' Nordic Tug Dining
Dining space is available at the salon teak table.
34' Nordic Tug Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, overhead hatch with screen, 3 portlights, shelves, hanging locker, storage locker, storage drawers, reading lights, carpet and fan.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
34' Nordic Tug Raised Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers a helm starboard forward, benchseat on each side, side deck access door on each side, interior window covers, fans, opening side and aft windows with screens, Amtico vinyl teak & holly sole and engine room access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
34' Nordic Tug Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a bimini, non-skid deck, custom rain dodger over the salon entry hatch/door, step to each side deck, transom gate, lazarrette access, storage locker, propane locker and a stainless steel ladder to the bimini covered upper deck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
34' Nordic Tug Audio/Visual Equipment
- Glomex TV antenna - Viewsonic flat screen TV in a fold down box in the salon - Fusion MS-RA70N stereo in the salon (2018)
- SiriusXM satellite radio receiver
34' Nordic Tug Electronics
- Raymarine 5 kW HD color Radar - Raymarine multi-function display - Raymarine autopilot - Raymarine wind/speed/depth display - Raymarine AIS
- Ritchie magnetic compass - Icom IC-M504 VHF
34' Nordic Tug Electrical System
- Northern Lights M673LD3.3 5 kW generator with approximately 37 hours (2016) - Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/2500-100 inverter/charger - 2 X 30 amp shore cords with Smart Plug adaptors - 2 X Sportsman DP31M engine start batteries - 4 X Sportsman GC-4 house batteries - Blue Seas AC multimeter display
34' Nordic Tug Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins QSD 4.2L 270 EI 270 hp main engine with approximately 404 hours - Mercury Smartcraft electronic engine control - VDO gauges
- Dripless shaft seal - Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Dual Racor 75500MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for the main engine and remote vacuum gauge at the helm
- Racor 75500MAX fuel filter for the generator - Reverso fuel polishing system - Reverso oil change system - Sidepower bowthruster
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning system (3 units)
- Seaward six gallon water heater (2016)
- VDO water tank gauge
- Electric head - Dometic holding tank level gauge
34' Nordic Tug Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls
- Rocna 44 lb anchor - Stainless steel anchor roller - Stainless steel Sampson Post - Stainless steel rails - Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non skid decks - Stainless steel kayak racks - Fiberglass swimplatform - Stainless steel swim ladder - Weaver tender davits - Hot/cold fresh water shower aft
34' Nordic Tug Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system - Fire extinguishers - Kidde Nighthawk carbon monoxide detectors - First Alert smoke detectors - Xintex Fireboy propane fume detector
- Framm horns - Loudhailer - Rule bilge pumps - Rule bilge high water alarm
34' Nordic Tug Exclusions
- Seller's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.