This well presented Jeanneau 57 'Oceanica' is Croatian registered and comes fully equipped with all the home comforts needed for extended cruising. These include air conditioning, washing machine and much more as well as a full set of navigation equipment including radar and AIS. Please see FULL INFORMATION AND INVENTORY for full details about this exceptional yacht.
She has been carefully maintained by her owner who has used her for Crewed Charter only with himself as the skipper - thus she is no ordinary ex-charter vessel - she has been maintained to the highest standards and carefully looked after.
A truly unique feature of the Jeanneau 57 is the forward area. A removable bulkhead, an expandable berth and a transformable bunk-bed provide this space with maximum flexibility. This area of the yacht can be transformed within minutes into three different configurations depending on the needs of the moment.
We now welcome all serious enquiries and viewing requests.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Phillipe Briand
Registrerad i: Kroatien
LÖA Längd över allt: 18.25 m
Bredd: 5.0 m
LWL: 15.30 m
Min. djupgång: 2.50 m
Max. djupgång: 2.50 m
torrvikt: 21450 kg
Total effekt: 140 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 140 HP
Marschfart: 7 knop
Max hastighet: 9 knop
Färskvattentankar: (930 Liter)
Bränsletankar: (435 Liter)
Septitankar: (120 Liter)
Antal singelbäddar: 1
Antal twinsängar: 1
Antal dubbelsängar: 3
Antal hytter: 5
Antal toaletter: 4
Antal badrum: 4
Eko lod - Raymarine
Logg - Raymarine
Vindmätare - Raymarine
Kart plotter - Raymarine
Autopilot - Raymarine
Radar - Raymarine
TV - retractable
Rull focks system
Ratt - x 2
Elektrisk vinsch - x 4 for sheet handling
Ugn - with gas hob and grill
Kylskåp - X2
Frys - and ice maker
Generator - 9.5kW Onan - (1335 Hours)
Ström: 12 V
Teak i sittbrunn
Dusch i sittbrunn
Tenderbåt - 9.8 hp engine all housed in a 'boat garage'
Räddningsflotte - 6 person
FULL INFORMATION AND INVENTORY
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Isophthalic NG gelcoats used to ensure bright and lasting finish. Polyester resins used throughout. Each batch of resin and gelcoat receives laboratory testing before use.
- Finite element analysis was performed in high-load areas during the engineering process. All aspects of design and construction are certified by the Bureau Veritas.
- Painted topsides - Champagne
- Hull constructed of monolithic GRP hull hand-laid into a 2-part opening mould. Barrier coat used to guard against osmosis.
- Hull moulded with bow-thruster tunnel.
- 3rd Generation counter-moulded structure glued and laminated to hull for strength. High-load zones cut-out for access to the hull. Subflooring in saloon area framed with aluminium.
- Hull ports in acrylic, bonded from exterior
- Bulkheads are bonded to both the hull and deck using special high-performance polyurethane adhesives
- Cove stripe indentation moulded into hull along with arrow at bow
- Bilge areas finished with a gelcoat paint
- Deck is hand-laid with discontinuous balsa coring. Wood coring used in high-load areas. Proprietary and
- highly-effective non-skid pattern is moulded into coachroof.
- Teak laid side decks, cockpit seating and sole.
- Wooden rub rail on topsides below deck edge
- Interior of the deck is finished with a counter-moulded liner that is bonded to the deck before fitted to the hull.
Keel & Rudder:
- Epoxy encapsulated cast-iron keel
- Standard draft keel option
- Spade rudder with a foam core and GRP skin over a composite stock
Engine & gearbox:
- Volkswagen TDI 140-5 diesel engine
- 5 cylinders, 2.5 litre engine capacity, turbo-charged 140 HP direct injection with electronic engine management (MDC)
- Single lever engine throttle/shifter
- Sound insulation
- GRP engine bed and liner
- Dripless shaft gland with water lubrication
- Stainless steel shaft 40mm with bronze strut
- Roto moulded exhaust mixer with stainless steel exhaust fitting on hull
- Extractor fan located in engine room for maximum sound deadening plus ventilation ducting
Propulsion & Steering:
- Steering system uses stainless steel cables driven by sprockets in the steering consoles
- Twin helm pedestals in aluminium painted white each with stainless steel steering wheels 100cm / 39” with a leather wrap, steering compasses, stainless steel handrails
- Emergency steering.
- 24vDC bowthruster.
- Flex-o-fold 4-bladed propeller.
- In order to accommodate a high-level of standard equipment, as well as optional extras, the Jeanneau 57 uses 3 electrical systems: 24V for house systems, 12V for engine systems and shore power and generator systems.
- 1x 50Ah 12vDC Optima start battery for engine
- 1x 50Ah 12vDC Optima start battery for generator
- 1x 60Ah 12vDC Optima deep-cycle service battery
- 1x 24vDC Optima battery for bowthruster
- 4x 120Ah 12vDC Dryfit gel service batteries joined in parallel and series to create 24vDC supply
- 25 Amp 12vDC battery charger for start batteries
- 60 Amp 24vDC battery chargers for service batteries
- Onan 9.5kw 220v AC 1,500rpm diesel generator
- Generator hours: awaits details
- 1 x 12-Amp 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for start batteries
- 1x 80Amp 24vDC secondary alternator for service batteries
- 220vAC shore-power
- Various 12v, 24v and 220v power sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- High-pressure twin 24vDC pumps with inline filter and accumulator tank
- 60l hot water heater connected to engine heat exchanger and 220V electrical system
- Hot & cold water shower at transom
- Shore water connection in cockpit
- Sea water and fresh water foot pump in galley
- 2x Electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Dual action manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Total capacity of 435 litres
- Inline fuel/water separator
- Fuel gauge at electrical panel
- Total capacity of 930 litres
- 2x Roto moulded tanks with separate fills and vents
- Tank manifold with selector valves located under saloon floor
- Tank gauges located at the electrical panel
- 120 litre total holding tanks.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Smart Transducer mounted in hull provides depth, speed and water temperature to system
- Wind transducer for masthead
- Raymarine autopilot control computer with integrated gyro compass
- Hydraulic autopilot arm connected directly to steering quadrant, display at starboard helm
- Raymarine GS 165 16” multi-touch screen chart plotter display located in pod behind cockpit table
- Raymarine 4kw HD digital radome mounted on stern post
- GPS plotter display information transmitted to LCD TV in saloon
- Raymarine Class-B AIS transponder
- Steering compasses on helm pedestals
- Raymarine Ray55E VHF with DSC
- Sparcraft keel-stepped anodised aluminium in-mast furling mast with fractional rig
- Fulltime cutter rig.
- Triple spreader design
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- 24vDC electric genoa furler
- Facnor manual furlers for staysail.
- German mainsheet system with dedicated electric winches
- Rigid vang with controls lines led aft to cockpit
- Spinnaker pole vertically mounted on mast
- Split fixed backstay
- All control lines led aft
- 2x Harken 70.2 electric self-tailing primary winches
- 2x Harken 50.2 electric ‘Rewind’ self-tailing control line winches at companionway
- 40 litre refrigeration compartment built into folding cockpit table with 24v compressor
- Stainless pulpit and pushpit.
- Mid ship gates.
- Side boarding ladder
- Bow stern and mid ship cleats.
- Folding stainless steel & teak passarelle
Tender & Outboard:
- Tender garage at stern
- 3.80m Zodiac tender
- Yamaha 50hp 4-stroke outboard
- Outboard bracket on pushpit
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 2,000w 24vDC reversing anchor windlass controllable from cockpit or foredeck
- 40kgs Delta anchor with 12mm chain
- Mooring and spring cleats
- Fore and aft mooring lines
- Electric washdown pump in anchor locker
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Sprayhood in Sunbrella material
- Bimini in Sunbrella material with integral LED lighting
- Sun mattress for foredeck
- Aft sun mattresses and cockpit cushions with backrests
- Cover for cockpit table
- Gas with 3 x burners gas hob and grill.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold fresh water supply
- Microwave oven
- 200 litre refrigerator with top and side access – 24vDC air-cooled
- 100 litre icebox compartment with top access – cooling plate installed with 24Vdc compressor and keel-cooled heat exchanger
- 220vAC dishwasher
- Manual salt and freshwater supplies to galley
- 4x Quiet Flush 24vDC electric marine heads
- Shower in each heads
- Transom shower
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruiseair 220vAC air conditioning throughout with 52,000 BTU and reverse cycle for heating
- 2x 12,000 BTU units in saloon.
- 1x 12,000 BTU unit in owner’s cabin.
- 8,000 BTU units in each guest cabin.
- Individual thermostat controls for each zone.
- Opening deckhead hatches throughout
- 32” LCD TV in saloon
- Blueray player
- Stereo speakers in cockpit and main saloon.
The forehead (front) of the yacht has three cabins and two bathrooms. The enclosed bow cabin is reserved for your skipper, which is accessed separately through the bow.
The other forehead cabin can be adjusted depending on the size of your party. For example, you can have two separate cabins – one with a double bed and ensuite and the other with two single bunk beds. Alternatively we can combine the two front cabins into a luxury master cabin for you, with a double bed, ensuite and settee.
There are also two aft (back) cabins, each with their own bathroom. They can be set up with either a double bed or two single beds.
Every room has ample storage space, wardrobes, cupboards and European plugs for your electrical equipment.
- Alpi Teak Classic interior joinery with satin varnish finish
- Oak laminate soleboards with contrasting dark inlaid lines machined into laminate
- Ambiance White Gold interior upholsteryCream leather upholstery
- Cream blinds to side ports
- White vinyl head linings
- U-shaped seating to starboard for 6 with view of sea though hull ports
- Lockers behind seating
- Further stowage beneath settee seating
- Large saloon table with folding leafs and stowage lockers
- Two additional free-standing dining chairs
- Further settee seating to port with stowage outboard, above and beneath
- Double berth conversion in saloon
- Retractable LCD TV
- Large U-shaped galley to port aft of saloon
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Glass splashback divider between galley and saloon
- Extensive stowage in upper storage cabinets, drawers, cupboards and below-floor bins
- Aft of saloon to starboard
- Forward facing chart table with large cushioned seat
- Large wet locker aft of chart seat
CE Certified to RCD Category A (ocean going vessel)
UPDATE - 2020
Q1) - The owner has just spent a small fortune in fully repairing, servicing & renovating 'Oceanica' with a new Generator & full refurbishment of her engine & has also replaced her floor & also carried out lots of other small things on-board which are well worth a look!
Q2) - The bow (port side cabin) behind skippers cabin has a large single/ double bed below & single bed above. Or it can be utilized within Owners berth.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Detta pris är baserat på dagens valutakurs.