2011 Mochi Craft Long Range 23
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Pisa, Italien
- Nuvarande pris:
- EUR 1.565.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 16.497.274)
Mochi Long Range 23 motor yacht – designed and built at the Ferretti shipyard, the Mochi Long Range is a true mini-ship offering an exceptionally versatile layout with a fantastic private foredeck seating/relaxing area, making her perfect for cruising in the utmost comfort and safety.
This beautifully maintained and privately owned yacht was sold new by us to the current owner – she has always been crew maintained and winter stored undercover.
With the feeling of a larger yacht she has 3 cabins for 6 guests including a full beam master suite. In addition to the aft crew cabin there is a Captain’s (penthouse) cabin on the bridge deck which can be utilised as a 4th guest cabin if needed.
This Mochi Long Range is fitted with the highest build specification featuring the Diesel/Electric Hybrid mode for cruising or anchoring in silence. In addition, she has 5 control stations, zero speed and underway stabilizers, 2 wide opening salon side doors, the enclosed galley option, upgraded navigation and entertainment systems.
British registered and tax paid. Early viewings and offers encouraged.
Based in Southampton, London, Monaco and Genoa, Inwards Southampton Office represents the prestigious Ferretti Group brands boasting an impressive portfolio of over 55 new models up to 160ft as well as 250+ pre-owned craft. Their successful Moorings Division offer a comprehensive purchase/selling/management service of berths up to 170m.
UK: 44 23 8045 8866 Monaco: + 377 93 50 40 20
Please contact at +377 93 50 40 20
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Ferretti Yachts
Registrerad i: Storbritannien
LÖA Längd över allt: 23.71 m
Bredd: 6.70 m
Min. djupgång: 1.56 m
Max. djupgång: 1.56 m
Total effekt: 800 HP
Motortyp: R6 800 CR+ HYBRID PROPULSION
Motorstyrka: 800 HP
Motortyp: R6 800 CR + HYBRID PROPULSION
Marschfart: 13 knop
Max hastighet: 15 knop
Färskvattentankar: (2000 Liter)
Bränsletankar: (7800 Liter)
Antal hytter: 4
Antal toaletter: 4
Antal badrum: 4
- LOA: 23.71 M. | 77 FT. 9 IN.
- Beam: 6.57 M. | 21 FT. 7 IN.
- Draft: 1.56 M. | 5 FT. 1 IN.
- Displacement Unladen: 75.5 T | 166449 lbs
- Displacement Laden: 87.2 T | 192251 lbs
- Type: Long Range
- Flag: British
- Max Persons on Board: 18
- Design Category: A
- Certification Modules: B+F+Aa [sound emission] | RINA S.p.A. | Green Yacht Certificate | Hybrid Version: Green Yacht Clean Energy | Clean Propulsion Certificate
- Engines: 2 x MAN R6 800 CR power 800 mhp / 588 kW at 2300 rpm + Hybrid Propulsion
- Engine Hours: Approx. 2500
- Cruise Speed: Approx. 13 knots
- Max Speed: Approx. 15 knots
- Zero Emission Mode: Approx. 8 knots
- Range [cruising]: Approx. 600 n.m.
- Range [max speed]: Approx. 400 n.m.
- Long Range at 9 knots: Approx. 1250 n.m.
- Fuel Capacity: 7800 litres | 2061 US gals
- Water Capacity: 2000 litres | 528 US gals
- Berths: 6 in 3 cabins
- Crew Berths: 3 in 2 cabins
- Depth sounder/log
- Weather receiver
- PC connection
- Wifi antenna
- EPIRB Camera
- Navigation lights
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 1 x Fischer Panda 17kW
- 1 x Fischer Panda 13kW
MACHINERY | ELECTRICAL
- Stabilizers ARG 4 fins and zero speed
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster 20hp
- Electric engine hybrid system with batteries
- Electric bilge pump
- Black water tank
- Grey water tank
- Start battery
- Service battery 48h of autonomy
- Battery monitor
- Generator battery
- Battery charger
- Washing machine
- Teak Decking
- Deck shower
- Anchor 2
- Deck wash
- Life raft [Unchecked and Sold as Seen]
- TV receiver
- Radio-CD system
- Surround sound system
- MR BERTH at Inwards is best placed to offer impartial advice and advise owners and captains of availability throughout the Mediterranean, Bahamas and Caribbean. Whether you are searching for a Home Port or temporary rental from 30m to over 100m - ask MR BERTH.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Please note that some images shown are brochure images.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.