2010 Soto 83 Custom Sloop
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Valencia, Spanien
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 995.000 Skatt/moms ej betald (SEK 9.613.527)
Modern performance Soto 83 Custom Sloop, she sails well at regattas and when cruising. Built in Brazil in 2010 for her experienced owner who has not chartered her. She has cruised the Caribbean and Med. Accommodating 8 guests in four cabins along with 2 crew members. Stylish modern looks from Soto and she offers fantastic acceleration yet is docile to handle on all points of sail. Truly a yachtsman's yacht. She is only now being offered for sale as her owner is swallowing the anchor.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: ML Shipyard, Brazil; Int. Bravo Shipyard, Brazil
Designer: Javier Soto Acebal
LÖA Längd över allt: 82 fot 10 tum
Bredd: 19 fot 8 tum
LWL: 71 fot 6 tum
Min. djupgång: 13 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 13 fot 1 tum
Deplacement: 38102 kg
Total effekt: 230 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 230 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 10
Antal hytter: 5
Antal toaletter: 5
- INDIGO was built for her current, experienced sailing owner.
- The vessel is a high performance fast cruiser also suited to regatta sailing.
- Following delivery new, the yacht was sailing in Brazil and Caribbean area 2011.
- In 2012, they crossed to the Mediterranean, visiting Palma and cruising throughout the Med (Italy, Greece etc.) and back to the Caribbean.
- Since then she has cruised the South America area and San Blas islands and Caribbean – only for family use (not charter). She has competed in several races including the Recife to F. Noronha – and offshore race of 350 nm for which she beat the record, completing in less than 25 hours!
- Summer 2017 INDIGO returned to Spain.
- Her owner is now retiring from yachting.
- In a recent sailing trip, during 14 hours NDIGO sailed from Palma to Valencia, with an average speed of 10 knots, and a top speed amazing 23.9 knots! This in a Force 7!
Flag: Brazilian; Certification: RINA.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull, deck and structure in Carbon fibre composite with epoxy.
- Topsides painted in AwlGrip, white, August 2016.
- Teak laid deck (12mm when built).
Keel & Rudder:
- Fixed keel – fin with bulb, inverted T.
- Elliptical balanced single rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4HLA 230hp turbo diesel 4 cylinder engine with V drive system.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Approx 2300 hours
- Range 900 nautical miles under power
- 9 knots cruising speed under motor.
- Cruising consumption 13 litres/day.
- 14/15 knots sailing regatta speed.
- 18 knots max sailing speed (usually …?!).
- Good access in engine room for the generator, engine and hydraulic system.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Cable and quadrant steering, twin pedestals.
- Wooden wheels.
- Varifold 4 blade propeller.
- MaxPower retractable hydraulic bowthruster.
- Auto system for switching between generator and correct shore power.
- 220v and 110v outlets in the boat.
- CS Nautica electric panel.
- Master volt panel for energy system (generator, inverter, batteries).
- Service batteries 24v x 24.
- Emergency batteries 24v x 3.
- Start batteries 12v x 3 (2 engine and 1 generator – these can be paralleled if necessary).
- Electronic batteries 24v x 6 and 12v x 6.
- Ventilator system for batteries.
- 3 x Victron Skylla 100 amp chargers (one was replaced June 2017).
- Multiplus 24v charger.
- Phoenix 12v charger.
- VE.net battery charge monitors.
- 100 Ah 24v alternator service.
- 35 Ah 12v alternator start.
- Onan Generator, 17kW installed aft of main engine.
- 1656 hours approximately
- Start panel at chart table.
- There is also a “soft spot” in cockpit floor above the generator to allow removal if required.
- Multi system shorepower – 220/110v and 60/50Hz.
- Victron 5000 W 220v invertor.
- Victron 3000 W 110v invertor.
- Promariner Corrosion Controller.
- Promariner polarity indicator.
- Multi alarm system, light and sound alarms for max power, battery, day tank, emergency systems etc.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water – via 220v tank (from shorepower or generator), or from calorifier on engine.
- Pressure water hot/cold throughout.
- SeaRecovery Aquamatic water-maker 220v 260 litres/hour.
- Schenker water-maker 24v 80 litres/hour (secondary emergency system), refitted Feb 2018.
- Total capacity of 1,460 litres in 4 stainless steel tanks.
- 53 litre day tank with manual selection and electric transfer motor.
- Fuel polishing system between tanks (or from one back to itself).
- Electric pump for oil changes on generator, engine and gearbox.
- Smartswitch diesel tank pressure sensors.
- Total capacity of 1,140 litres in 4 stainless steel tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Grey water – shower sump pump tanks.
- Black water – all WC go to one tank (at bow) and from there overboard or via deck pump out.
- Brookes and Gatehouse ZEUS instrument package new June 2017.
- B&G 4G BB Radar.
- B&G,ZEUS BB MPU,GLOBAL BASEMAP.
- B&G plotter, GPS and radar system.
- B&G autopilot, control unit at chart table and controls at each helm.
- B&G H3000 unit at chart table.
- B&G Zeus 3 screen at each helm, plotter / GPS / radar.
- Hercules 2000 B&G repeaters, port and starboard, in front of helm.
- 2 x “Jumbo” repeaters at the mast.
- B&G MFD at each helm pedestal.
- B&G analogue wind direction repeaters in front of each helm.
- Icom IC M802 HF radio.
- Icom IC M422 VHF radio.
- Iridium sat phone.
- Icom M24 and Icom M23 hand held VHFs (2).
- Flatron LG screen at chart table with PC, for navigation programme, Deckman system.
- Hatteland screen at chart table - showing navigation, radar, GPS, AIS – connected to B&G.
- Meteo Man weather (Mb and C°).
- Maretron DSM 250 control unit multi display (engine, battery, nav info, GPS, speed & direction, barometer etc.).
- Furuno Satellite compass.
- Sunto compass x 2 (one at each pedestal).
- Isotherm 24v Refrigeration
- 1 x chest freezer at forward end of galley.
- Force 10 gas cooker with 4 burners and oven.
- Elber horizontal freezer 24v.
- 2 x Isotherm fridges 24v/220v.
- 2 x Isotherm freezers 24v/220v.
- Fischer extractor over cooker.
- Nikai microwave oven.
- Twin stainless steel sinks.
- Isotherm ice maker 220v (in the saloon) aft portside.
- Bottle storage under lifting top of the coffee table in the saloon.
- Deck shower aft to port.
- 5 x Jabsco heads with fresh water flushing.
- 2 x shower cubicle units, one each for primary guest cabins.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Sea Mach Air conditioning – 2 pumps run 6 units (1 saloon, 4 cabins, and 1 crew cabin). 18-32 degrees hot/cold.
- Hella 24v ventilation fans (at galley; saloon; Nav Station; each cabin).
- Samsung flat TV in the saloon starboard, connected to Bose music system and speakers.
- Cockpit speakers new in 2017.
- Manufactured by Cantalupi.
- LED with dimmers.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Two twin guest cabins amidships with en-suite head and shower.
- Two upper/lower bed guest cabins forward, both en-suite.
- Full width Saloon. Coffee table on starboard, dining table area to port.
- Crew cabin aft of saloon on starboard.
- Galley aft of saloon on port.
Note: INDIGO does not have a dinghy garage in the stern. At build her owner opted to have a closed transom with swimming platform & steps and to have a large stowage area accessed from deck. The dinghy stows on the forward deck.
Description of layout from forwards:
- There is a large forward lazarette with a watertight bulkhead separating it from the accommodation.
- There are 2 upper and lower berth cabins forward, each with their own heads compartment forward to them.
- They open onto a central lobby with 2 x twin cabins port and starboard each with their own heads.
- The lobby leads into a large main saloon with a dining area and table to port and a seating area with coffee table to starboard.
- There is a large navigation area aft of this.
- The galley in linear on the port side and to starboard is a good crew area with a twin bunked cabin and heads compartment.
- Carbon Fibre King Composite Modulus mast.
- Park Avenue boom in Carbon Fibre.
- King Composites Rod Nitrix 50 standing rigging.
- Harken hydraulic furling headstay for genoa with a recessed furler
- Manual removable furler for staysail.
- Navtec hydraulics, with electric switches by the mainsheet winch: boom vang with quick release button at the helm; Outhaul in boom; Jib halyard, (ram on mast); Backstays; Inner forestay.
- Staysail halyard 2 for 1 purchase system.
- Rig measurements: I - 29m; P - 28,70m; J - 6,12m; E - 11m.
- 5 x Harken 990 hydraulic self-tailing 3 speed at aft cockpit.
- 1 mainsheet winch centrally positioned.
- 2 winches each side, primary and secondary.
- 2 x 3 speed electric winches, by mast, for halyards.
- Hydraulic power pack system for winches.
- All by North.
- Vectran main sail – new 2016, 2 reefs (used for ocean crossing Brazil to Spain May 2017).
- Vectran genoa, new 2016 (used one week sailing during summer 2017).
- Stay sail.
- Code Zero
- Asymmetric spinnaker (green and yellow).
- Sail areas: Genoa - 132 sqm; Main - 157 sqm; Jib - 104%; Asymmetric - 500 sqm.
- Hydraulic stern platform with steps.
- Large lazarette with access from the deck
- Large Teak cockpit table seats 8.
- Stainless pole at transom for “Intellian” antenna.
- Carbon pole at stern for radar and antennas.
- Stainless steel stanchions, pulpit & pushpit, life-lines with gates to port / starboard and aft.
- Bauer Junior compressor.
- Carbon passerelle
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Hydraulic anchor arm with fold out system.
- Lofrans electric windlass recessed in bow locker.
- “Pop up” mooring cleats.
- Ground tackle.
- CQR 50kg anchor with 100m chain 5/8.
- 2 x Delta anchors 45 kg.
- Fortress FX 32 anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bimini, new 2017.
- Sprayhood, new 2017.
- Pedestal covers, 2016.
- Wheel covers, 2016.
- Cockpit cushions.
Tender & Outboard:
- Teak “chocks” on foredeck for stowage of the dinghy.
- Flexboat SR12LX dinghy with Yamaha 20hp engine, with cover.
- 2 x 6 person Zodiac life rafts (2009)
- 2 x Lifebuoys.
- GME EPIRB Class 2 USA.
- Fire system at navigation table.
- Carbon monoxide alarm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.