** Over 100 further photographs from January 2019 available on request **
Hull number 8 of 8 of the Felci 61 semi-custom line built by Yacht 2000 (now Ice Yachts). Built to the order of an experienced owner, and well proven as a fast cruiser and a racer.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
ALMABRADA is hull No.8 of 8 of the award-winning Felci 61 design. She is a Mk2 version with 30cm additional length and 1,000kgs less weight thanks to her lightweight high modulus carbon fibre mast and the hull construction with structural carbon fibre bulkheads.
ALMABRADA is a perfect example of high-quality Italian fast cruiser conceived and built to extremely high standards by two of the best names in the business - Umberto Felci and Yacht 2000. She is a real performance cruiser capable of accommodating nine guests in four cabins plus one crew in her forepeak. The unique four-cabin layout features a midships cabin that can be used either as a guest cabin or as a storage that conveniently fits two full sized bicycles.
Her highlights are many and include:-
- Composite hull
- Carbon fibre composite deck
- Lead T-bulb keel with stainless steel fin
- 4-cabin, 3-heads interior layout plus additional crew cabin with head
- Rod rigging
- Carbon fibre high module two spreaders mast
- Retractable bow sprit with Code 0
- Hydraulic adjustment for backstays, vang, outhaul, traveller and halyard tension
- Electric Harken winch package
- B&G H3000 navigation package
- Air-conditioning system
- Cruising and racing flooring
- Convertible mid cabin/bicycle garage
ALMABRADA is a great opportunity to acquire an iconic Felci performance cruiser design in great condition and with a fantastic specification. Whether it be offshore racing or long range cruising, ALMABRADA can take it in her stride.
- 1° PLACE ROMA X due 2013
- 5° place IRC at the 151 miglia
- 1° Lunga Bolina
- 2° Lunga Bolina
- Our understanding is that this yacht complies with the RCD and is categorised A – unlimited offshore.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Composite construction in carbon, Kevlar and E-glass
- The deck is a composite construction made of carbon fibre to enable the lighter construction
- Topsides sprayed in white paint
- Side decks and cockpit laid in teak.
- Carbon fibre bulkheads
Keel & Rudder:
- T-bulb keel with steel fin – CNC milled to Felci design
- Lead ballast bulb
- Carbon epoxy balanced rudder with foam core and tubular steel stock
- The rudder is supported by two self-aligning bearings by Solimar.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D3-110, common rail diesel engine producing 110hp @ 2,800rpm
- Freshwater cooling engine cooling
- ZF Shaft drive gearbox with 2.48:1 reduction
- Single lever electronic throttle control
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – approx. 2.200 as of January 2019
- Engine serviced – Yearly
- Cruising speed – approx. 8,5-9,5 knots
- Maximum speed – approx. 10,5 knots
- Range – more than 600Nm @ 8 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori Race propeller three blade diameter 450 mm.
- Max Power VIP 250 HYD hydr. power, propeller Ø250 mm.
- Twin composite helm wheels from with hide covering
- Lightweight aluminium steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock.
- Sprocket and chain steering gear sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming. Steering sheaves are bronze with stainless steel needle bearings.
- 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower, Generator or Inverter.
- 24vDC service battery bank with 800Ah @ 24vDC via Gel batteries – 2017
- 1x 12vDC AGM engine start battery – 100Ah
- 1x 12vDC AGM generator start battery - 100Ah
- 1x 12vDC service battery for the navigation instrument (except the Raymarine chartplotter) – 150 Ah.
- Mastervolt Mass 24 V 100 A automatic battery charger for service batteries.
- Mastervolt Mass 24 V 100 A automatic battery charger for service batteries – back up.
- Mastervolt 12V 25A automatic battery charger for starting batteries.
- Conversion of 24 V DC to 230 V single-phase AC 50 Hz: through one Mastervolt 24/2000VA Sine wave for: cooker, microwave, outlets, entertainment system (TV, Stereo etc.)
- Fischer Panda 6kw 220vAC generator
- Generator – approx. 560 h as of January 2019
- Generator serviced – yearly
- 24vDC 100A Mastervolt alternator for service battery bank
- 12vDC 55A Bosch alternator on engine for start battery bank
- 12vDC 15A alternator on generator for generator start battery
- Shore power cable 15 mt by Marinco There are a number of adaptors for other shore connections.
- Frequency converter accepts inlet voltages between 180- 250V AC 47 to 64 Hz, single-phase
- The outlets in all cabins have 230V.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- 24vDC pressurised fresh water system
- Hot water supplied by engine-driven calorifier and 220vAC immersion heater element in well-insulated hot water tank.
- Schenker water maker with a production of 100l/h. The water maker is provided with one filter 5 micron cartridge, and one active carbon filter for production of drinkable water. Remote monitoring for run indication.
- Electric bilge pump system divided into areas:- sail locker, lazarette, saloon area and engine room. The latter is a “LUPA” bilge pump on the engine, it can convert the engine cooling pumps in a bilge pump.
- 1 x manual bilge pump in cockpit
Black / Grey Water:
- Waste water drains into one of 3 tanks that pump to a stainless steel black /grey tank.
- Level switches are fitted to each tank.
- The black / grey water can be pumped to shore, overboard or be exhaust by an hole in the deck.
- 650 litres fuel capacity in two stainless steel tanks with individual level indicator and in one 50lt daytank.
- 800 litres fresh water capacity in two stainless steel tanks with individual level indicator
- 2 x 50 l stainless steel tanks with electronics level sensor
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine E140 radar/chart plotting system with one e 10,4” TFT screen at the navstation and another e90 8” positioned in starboard helm.
- The radar data is connected to the ships computer and can be displayed on the plotter software.
- Chart system for Raymarine C-Map platinum
- Raymarine ST7000 auto pilot system with control units positioned in starboard helm
- Raymarine remote autopilot control
- B&G Hydra 3000 Main processor
- B&G Hercules 2000 performance processor.
- 4 x B&G 20/20 display in a carbon fiber jumbo at the mast
- 1 FFD B&G display at the helm
- 1 FFD B&G display inside at the navstation
- Standard B&G depth sounder forward.
- Raymarine AIS GPS antenna inside
- Raymarine GPS antenna, mounted on the spreaders
- Raymarine HD 4KW radar antenna
- VHF: Raymarine ray 240e has two handsets, one at the navstation, one at the helm.
- Inmarsat satellite phone
- Refrigerator: 2 x front opening Refrigerators in galley.
- Stove: Alpe inox four-burner (gas)
- Alpe Inox oven, stainless steel front. (gas )
- Washing machine: Aquamatic 3,5 kg
- Foldable hood.
- 3 Guest heads and 1 crew heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto reverse-cycle air-conditioning system operating via inverter in saloon.
- Cambridge audio Hi-Fi System
- TV lcd in
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 9 berths in 4 cabins plus 1 further crew berths in forepeak. 3 guest heads plus crew heads.
- Air-conditioning with inverter in the dinette
- Webasto heater in every cabin and heads
- Light wood interior joinery with sandwich construction
- Light wood floors
- Synthetic stone counters in galley and heads
- Mango Alcantara upholstery in saloon
- Cruising wooden flooring (never used)
- Regatta lightweight white/antiskid flooring
- Master stateroom forward with beds to port and starboard.
- Ensuite bathroom separate shower stall at bow.
- Mid-cabin with bunk and further pullman berth: the cabin can be converted in a closet or bicycle garage
- Two Double guest cabins aft with additional Pullman berths above.
- Two aft heads.
- Crew cabin in bow locker with two bunk berths and heads.
- Galley forward opposite mid-cabin.
- Saloon with L shaped settee and front bench to encompass the dining table
- Forward facing chart table
- Faired and painted white mast.
- Carbon fibre high modulus mast, with luff track for mainsail.
- Carbon fibre spreaders.
- Two spreader rig with discontinuous rod-rigging by Navtec.
- The rig is set up for easy handling with swept back spreaders (25 degrees).
- Uni Directional Dyneema backstay
- The Boom vang (by Holmatro) will be used on the wind to complement the mainsheet.
- Bamar electric Jib furling for the jib - 2018
- Facnor furler for Code 0
- Navtec 4 way manual hydraulic unit with fast release for the vang.
- 1 cylinder by CARIBONI for the backstay
- One Holmatro cylinder for the vang, one Holmatro for jib's halyard on the mast converted in in-out jib, and one Holmatro for clew of the mainsail.
- Spinlock jammers
- Electric main traveller
- 2x Harken 70.2 2-speed self-tailing electric mainsheet winches
- 2x Harken 74.2 2-speed self-tailing electric jib/gennaker winches.
- 2x Harken 70.2 2-speed self-tailing halyard winches at mast
- Millenium taffeta full batten mainsail – 2018
- One Sails Race mainsail - 2013
- One Sails Cruising furling jib – 2010 serviceable
- Furling race jib - 2017
- Genoa medium light
- One Sails Millenium Code 0 - 2012
- One Sails Gennaker A1 – 2015
- One Sails Gennaker A2 with snuffer – 2013
- One Sails Gennaker A3 with snuffer – 2013
- Staysail - 2010
- 3mt folding carbon fibre Passarelle very lightweight
- Bathing / Swim ladder: The transom hatch has a swim ladder with flush stainless steel fittings. The swim ladder has three steps below water level.
- The transom hatch is controlled electrically by cockpit
- Bimini top: Custom built steel retractable roof construction inside the deckhouse – serviceable
- Removable deck cradle for tender
Anchoring & Mooring:
- The Lewmar vertical 1500 electrical windlass is recessed in the fore deck.
- The controls are on a remote control with a 2m cable inside the anchor room.
- The windlass has a winch handle operated friction brake to allow the anchor to be lowered.
- Delta 25 kg with 100m 10mm chain
- 9,5kg Fortress Spare Anchor with 20m 10mm chain
- Fenders and warps
- Honda 310 dinghy
- 9.9hp outboard engine
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.