Length: 9,45 m
Beam: 3,05 m
Engine: 2x Volvo Penta 4.3 GXI Duoprop, 225HP
Engine hours: 178 h
Fuel tank: 470 L
Water tank: 150 L
• Regullary serviced, last engine service was done by Volvo Penta in 2019.
• The rubber bellows on the Z drives were renewed in 2018.
• Antifouling was completely removed and rebuilt in September 2019.
• The harbor trailer can optionally be purchased.
• Diesel generator 3.5 KW with extra fuel tank
• Trim tabs
• New Raymarine A series 12.1 GPS chart plotter
• Raymarine radio
• 4 batteries with battery charger
• Electric windlass with stainless steel chain
• 2 fender holders for 3 fenders each
• Sundeck on bow
• Electrically adjustable cockpit seat
• Underwater lighting - blue
• Indirect lighting in the cockpit - blue
• LED ceiling lighting
• Water heater
• Fire extinguishing system in the engine compartment
• 2 fridges with freezer
• Electric toilet operated with fresh water
• TV in the cabin
• Radio, CD/DVD player with speakers in cabin and cockpit
• Byboat with petrol or electric motor
• Cockpit cover
• Winter cover
• CE certificate
For more informations please contact:
Bohdalecka 1576/23C, 101 00, Prague, Czech Republic
Bajkalska 29/C, 821 01, Bratislava, Slovakia
Webpage: www.aventuraboats.sk, www.aventuraboats.cz
GSM: +421 949 626 307, +420 713 718 004
Exclusive distributor for a brands: Beneteau, Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Yachts, Galeon, Greenline, Chris Craft, Chaparral, Cruisers Yachts, Galia with complete service and support for our clients on Adriatic Sea, Italy, Spain, Greece and Turkey.
The Company is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by the yacht owner (images, technical specification, list of installed equipment,engine hours, questions of legal registration). Engine hours are valid at the time of ad placement, and Company do it's best to update this information on a regular basis. The exact parameters and characteristics could be provided on request, as well as indicated in the Sales Contract.
Taking full advantage of our patented Wide Tech technology, the 310 takes cruiser design to a high level with more style, more storage space, more cabin headroom and more performance than ever thought possible. Everywhere you look-the helm, transom area, even the galley Chaparral's spark of innovation shines. Topside, the 310's standard fiberglass hard top provides ultimate all-weather protection and is reminiscent of cruisers 10 feet longer and twice as expensive. In the cockpit, you get a feeling of total security wrapped in unmatched luxury. Two cockpit seating options meet every need. Ultra refined, the 310 has a carefree single level cockpit, redesigned helm seating and the finest workmanship imaginable. Below decks, the 310 is a marvel in space efficiency, elegance and workmanship. The aft cabin has considerably more inches of headroom than previous offerings. A clever optional air mattress system in the salon eliminates old-fashioned filler cushions on a boat that introduces a space-saving power ease forward berth that retracts at the flip of a switch. Showcasing a super clean look, the cabin is built with a fiberglass innerliner that even includes a ceiling liner. An oversized LCD television is mounted on a swivel bracket for viewing in both the salon and forward berth. The lighter wood tones of our River Cherry cabinetry create an open and airy feeling. What really makes the 310 state-of-the-art is the phenomenal use of space. The filler cushion for the aft cabin is part of the backrest. Additionally, the side mount cabin table stows in its own space under the dinette seat.