Chasin’ Daylight is a perfect platform for long term cruising or short weekend trips. The enclosed bridge explorer is extremely comfortable in most weather conditions. The Marlow is extremely quiet while cruising at 20 knots, as if it was only chugging along at 10 knots. With a total of 3,450 gallons of usable fuel the explorer has a very impressive range at 10 knots. This expedition yacht will not disappoint. With very extensive electronic maintenance logs, Chasin’ Daylight is ready for its next owners.
Marlow, Marlow yacht for sale, used yacht for sale, Marlow for sale in Stuart, FL, Chasin Daylight, Marlow, 78 Marlow, 78 yac
For more information on this listing, please contact the Listing Agent directly: Mike Swartz 772.215.3181 (cell) or 772.692.1122 (office) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Mike Swartz at 772.215.3181
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 78 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 20 fot 5 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 11 tum
Total effekt: 2800 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 1400 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 1400 HP
Marschfart: 21 knop
Max hastighet: 26 knop
Antal hytter: 5
Generator - Northern Lights, 25kw
Description per area Layout Recent Upgrades
• Installed new HD 7 satellite tv dish • Modified area to accept larger grill on boat deck • Replaced exhaust on main engines turbos back also replaced all cooling hoses • Installed custom Follett Icemaker on boat deck • Installed RTI T3 remotes in master and salon • Recovered all cushions in the interior with black ultra leather • New Samsung tv in the salon • New Samsung tv in VIP • Added gussets for aft deck cleats • Bottom Job and prop speed completed in November • Installed a pop up/swivel tv in the galley • Exterior of the boat just received a full compound and wax in November
The dive platform area is a perfect spot for boarding tenders and utilizing water toys. The custom dive ladder compartment makes it extremely easy to board the yacht.
• Stainless handrails • Teak decks • Pneumatic transom door • Removable dive ladder • Port and Stbd 50 amp Glendenning white shore power cords • Oil pump out switch and quick connect fitting • Cable tv hook up • Hot and cold water shower with retractable hose • Pop up cleats • Fixed awning that is made of white canvas material • (2) Led lumitec spreader lights • Boarding gates port and stbd to aft deck area
The aft deck area is a perfect spot for relaxing and watching the sun go down. This area is completely protected from the elements with side companion doors, extended awning, and full canvas curtains, that surround the aft deck area. There are two custom fold out tables that join as one, making this area capable of seating a large group.
• Aft deck bench seating area with expandable high gloss tables that can be joined as one • Boat deck access stairs and storage locker below • Access hatch to lazarette with stairs under seating area. • Teak decks • Aft deck controls, bow and stern thruster controls, furuno FI-50 multi gauge, simrad rudder follow up control. • 24v isotherm refrigerator • Two piece salon doors for easy entrance into the salon • Maxwell 2200 warping windlass port and stbd with foot pedals • Massive cleats suitable for towing a large tender • 30 amp 125volt outlet for large tender power source while on the hip of the Marlow. • Fixed camera stbd side. • Icom command mic port side near boat deck stairs. • (2) pioneer exterior speakers
As you enter the interior from the aft deck, you walk directly into a spacious salon. The first thing you will notice is the beautiful teak and holly floors complemented by the leather paneled ceiling and leather settee. They sit opposite the cabinet that contains a pop-up TV.
• Ultra black leather built-in settee with storage below • Built-in end table with storage • Coffee table with storage below • Built in cabinetry for pop-up TV • Audio equipment is stored in cabinet to port • Yamaha receiver AM/FM/CD/DVD, Polk surround sound stereo w/ 5 speakers and subwoofer, Audio source amp, direct tv receiver, sharp blue ray disc, Niles speaker selector for multiple zones, Apple TV. • RTI large lcd screen remote (T3) • Samsung 55” flat screen TV • Sub-Zero refrigerator to port with custom racks for a variety of drinks • Sink to port • Liquor cabinet to port • Sub-Zero wine cooler to stbd • Abundance of storage throughout this area • Custom red and white wine glass racks • Custom high and low ball glass racks • Marine air conditioning T-Stat • Teak and holly throughout
The Galley is raised three steps from the Salon and joined by a large dinette with a great view overlooking the bow. There is plenty of counter space and all the amenities needed to prepare gourmet meals.
• Main electrical panel • Generator start stop panels • Black diamond granite counter tops • 4-burner Dacor smooth glass-top electric stove top • Dacor convection oven • Electric cooking vent over the stove top • Dacor microwave • Sub Zero 2-drawer 700BR refrigerator • Sub Zero 2-drawer 700BC Refrigerator/Freezer combo unit • Isotherm deep freezer port forward • Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer dishwasher • Stainless steel kitchen aid sink w/ kitchen aid garbage disposal • GE trash compactor • U-Line Icemaker • Kohler pull down faucet • Separate filtered cold water faucet • “Inca” Pop up 40” Samsung electronic swivel tv base • Large black ultra leather settee facing forward with storage below and two bar stools • Large sliding table with black diamond granite • Plenty of storage through this area • Marine Air T-Stat • Port and stbd wing doors • Overhead hatches to exterior • Access to doghouse stbd forward • Teak and holly throughout
Located just aft of the galley is the casual dining area with black ultra leather upholstery and black diamond granite. This area is perfect for a leisurely breakfast with a view or dinner for eight. Towards the bow and stbd is a 40” Samsung tv with a “Inca “ electronic pop up tv that swivels with a push of a remote for viewing from all angles.
Entering through the crew quarters you will come to the immaculate engine room. Shining stainless and bright white engines show off the quality of care that the whole yacht receives. Outboard of the CAT engines are the Northern Lights Generators. The teak grated floors finish off the look.
• Twin Caterpillar 3412E 1400 hp diesel engines • Twin Northern Lights 25 KW generators in custom lexan sound shields - port hours 999, starboard hours 996 (as of Jan. 2018) • Flexible drive couplings • Aqua drive engine mounts • Independent sea chest sea water Intakes w/ clean outs • FRP fuel tank with sump and cleanout (3,450 gallons) • Dual racor fuel filters with pressure gauges for each engine and generators • Sea-Fire suppression system • Sea Recovery 700 GPD Watermaker • (4) Gianneschi high volume engine room fans • Polished stainless steel engine beds • Reverso oil change system for all engines • Custom new exhaust system from Marine Exhaust Systems from turbos back • All new blue reinforced shields cooling hoses on main engines • New-Mar 24v and 12v battery chargers • All batteries replaced 4/14 • Command Bridge chiller to port • Naiad stabilizer accumulator tank to port with raw water cooling pump • Fuel sight gauge forward bulkhead with fuel shut off • A/C raw water feed pump to stbd • Low pressure water maker pump • Sea star accumulation tank with filter • Work bench with vise • Crew shower sump with float switch • (2) rule 3700 bilge pump with super switches and high water alarms • Axis engine room PTZ camera • Intercom phone to bridge
• 4000 Watt master volt Inverter/Charger • Charles 50 amp isoboost port and stbd • Stern thruster access, batteries and shut off switch • (2) 50 amp cable master reels and bins ��� Transom door open and close switches with over ride • (1) rule 3700 bilge pump with super switches and high water alarms • Overhead custom rod racks • Access hatch to aft deck area while underway • Teak grated floors
• (2) Marine Air chillers with soft starts • Dewalt air compressor for ships service • Crew air handler
• Torrid hot water heaters (1) 30 gallon (1) 20 gallon • 220v Mach 5 fresh water pump • (2) 110v Backup Xcaliber fresh water pumps • Fresh water expansion tank • (1) rule 3700 bilge pump with super switch and high water alarms
Just above the galley is the "Command Bridge". This is an upgrade from the open bridge found on most models. When running in any kind of weather the visibility and comfort is far superior to driving the boat from the lower steering station. With 3 opening doors there is plenty of ventilation when the weather is poor. You are comfortable and in complete control of the vessel from the best vantage point when it is needed most.
• Headhunter head • (3) water tight doors • (2) Black leather stidd captains chairs • U Shaped settee with black ultra leather upholstery and high gloss teak table. This table and settee turns into a custom bed. • Storage below settee • Day head to port with sink • Teak and holly throughout • Wireless printer on a slide out drawer under settee • Large chart table with storage • Intercom phone to engine room • Bridge window defrosters • Marine Air T-Stat • Overhead hatches to access hard top area • Bennett trim tabs switch • Naiad stabilizer control panel • Master volt inverter lcd control screen • Marine Air chiller rocker switches cool/heat • Tank tender gauge to monitor all tanks • Digital battery voltage meters for main engines, generators, service 1, service 2, bow and stern thrusters. • Ships monitoring overhead panel • (3) Imtra windshield wipers • Caterpillar display units • Windshield covers
The Boat Deck includes a sunpad that is to stbd with storage below. This area also houses two propane tanks and the Davit pump. To port you will find the outdoor kitchen with a large Artisan grill, sink and a Follett custom commercial air cooled Icemaker. The Icemaker is capable of making 300 pounds of ice per day. The bin for the ice holds 100 pounds. This area also has a fixed canvas awning that covers the outdoor kitchen. Further aft and stbd is the hydraulic Davit, as well as, ladder access to the hardtop to port.
• Follett commercial air cooled Icemaker 300 lbs per day • Artisan Grill • Sink • Fixed canvas awning • Aritex 2,200 lb hydraulic crane with remote • Sliding floor door access to lower deck • Ladder access to hardtop • Three removable propane tanks • Custom stainless mounts in deck for a variety of styles of tenders and freezer arrangements. • (2) pairs of stainless tender caulks • (2) pioneer exterior speakers • (2) led Lumitec spreader Lights • Complete stainless handrails around the boat deck area
• Axis PTZ camera • (8) man Revere Elite life raft • Kayak custom racks • (2) Shakespeare galaxy vhf antennas • Algean WiFi booster antenna • KVH HD 7 satellite dish • Furuno weather antenna • (2) Furuno open array antennas • Flir night vision camera • Sanshin Search light • Loud hailer through VHF
• (2)- Furuno 17” monitors for Navnet 3D • (1) 12” stand alone furuno navnet 3D. Chart plotter, radar, sounder. • Navnet 3D chart plotter, sounder, radar,weather displayed through the 17” monitors • 25 KW 6' Open Array • 6 KW 6’ Open Array • Simrad autopilot AP50 • (3) Furuno FI-50 multi units • 3 - Shipboard Cameras (aft deck, mast and engine room) • Sirius weather and antenna • Furuno AIS send and receive • (2) ICOM M604 with hailer • Maxwell electronic anchor retrieval display • Side power bow and stern thruster control • KVH HD7 satellite TV antenna • FLIR IR Camera • Ships WiFi network connection from bow to stern through algean antenna and mac airport extreame routers.
Exterior Harware and Fittings
• Twin Maxwell 4000 vertical anchor windlasses • 100 lb. stainless steel bruce anchor • 80 lb. stainless steel plow anchor • All chain anchor rode on stbd bruce anchor • Chain and anchor line on port plow anchor • Anchor safety chains on both anchors • (2) Anchor snubbers • Massive foredeck cleats and hause pipes • Forward seating area with storage below • (2) Pioneer exterior speakers on portuguese deck • Windshield covers • Port and stbd wing stations include the following - Caterpillar controls, side power bow and stern thruster controls, simrad rudder follow up, furuno FI-50 multi display • Fresh water fills port and stbd • Lumisore underwater Lighting • Aft deck vertical maxwell 2200 electric docking winches • Shafts housed inside velocijet keels • Tides marine dripless shaft seals with spare seals • Port and stbd fuel fills • Sea - fire suppression deck pull • (2) Foredeck glendding 50 amp power cords
As you come down the curved stairwell you will find a bunk to stbd and a Bosch washer and dryer underneath. The teak and holly floors continue throughout the hall and staterooms. There are also overhead speakers in the hallway.
As you head down the curved staircase and turn toward the transom, you will be amazed with the full beam master stateroom. The first thing you will see is the large king size centerline berth complemented by 2 night stands on either side of the bed. The cabinetry is stunning and the sliding privacy doors bring complete privacy while still letting in great light. The master bathroom has two entry doors for his and hers private vanity with a adjoining shower in the middle.
• Headhunter head • Centerline king size bed • Privacy screens • 46” Sharp tv • Yamaha receiver, direct tv box, sharp blue ray player, Polk Surround Sound Stereo w/ 5 Speakers and subwoofer • RTI large lcd screen remote (T3) • Cedar lined and lighted closets • Abundance of storage • Black granite sink counter tops • Grohe fixtures • Head hunter heads • Teak and holly throughout • Tank sentry monitor • Back up marine air direct expansion a/c control panel separate from chilled water a/c • Sentry safe forward port hanging locker • Marine Air T-Stat
At the bow of the boat is the VIP V-Berth Stateroom. A large king size berth is centerline with lots of storage port and starboard. There is also bunks along the sides of the king size bed to port and stbd. This area is perfect for a family. There is an en suite head with shower that has access from the hall, which could serve as a day head.
• Headhunter head • Large centerline king berth • Lots of storage • 24”Samsung tv • Direct tv box • En suite head with grohe fittings • Shower stall w/ curved teak trimmed lexan • Head hunter heads • Granite counter top • Seperate day head entrance • Teak and holly throughout • Bow thruster and bow thruster batteries are below the sole through the access hatch • Below the king bed are the bins for the foredeck 50 amp shore power cords • Forward is the access to the anchor locker through a watertight hatch • (2) overhead hatches that give access to foredeck • Marine Air T-Stat
Port Guest Stateroom
This is a comfortable room with a single berth outboard and a single berth inboard. This stateroom also has a private head and shower.
• Headhunter head • 19” Toshiba TV/DVD • Direct tv box • Private head • Separate shower • Grohe fittings • Black granite counter tops • Team and holly throughout • Marine Air T-Stat
Below deck aft is the crew quarters. You can access the work room from the dive platform that also takes you directly to the engine room forward. There are two twin beds in this area and private head and shower.
• Sea land head • 22” Toshiba tv • Marine Air T-Stat • Two hanging closets • Plenty of drawer space • Sony CD player • Overhead speakers • Direct tv receiver • U-Line refrigerator • Battery switch panel forward • Icom command mic • Furuno FI-50 multi unit • Teak grated floors
Exclusions • Owners personal items • Black reclining chairs in salon. • Name Reserved: Chasin’ Daylight
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.