2010 Dufour 34E Performance
- Se alla specifikationer
The new Dufour 34e is a modern sailing yacht, equipped to compete in the most professional regattas or to experience the comfortable life of a family cruise in total safety.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 34 fot 9 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 5 tum
LWL: 30 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 3 tum
torrvikt: 11905 pund
Transmission: Segelbåts drev
Engine Option 1: 1x 19 HP
Färskvattentankar: (75 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (24 Gallon)
- Iroko FSC trimmed seats, slightly curved GRP sole.
- Spacious cockpit locker with lid and padlock hasp.
- Large size steering wheel with pedestal.
- 2 Compasses mounted on cockpit coaming ends.
for instruments port and starboard of companionway.
- Single lever engine controls and recessed engine
- Large Propane locker in aft port seat.Life raft stowage with straps under helmsman seat.
- Swim/boarding platform teak trimmed in central part.
- Cockpit shower in cockpit locker.
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany,
with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Locker doors have ventilation louvers.
- The cabin doors have double anti-vibration bolts.
- The floorboards are in laminated marine wood.
- Cabin mattresses and saloon cushions have removable
- The upper cabin and saloon linings are in wood.
S A L O O N
- Large settee on port and starboard.
- Saloon table with bar and 2 folding leaves for easier
- Backrests and seats in foam with washable covers.
- Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- Stowage lockers with doors and a bookshelf above each
- Light and ventilation by flush deck hatch,
- 2 fixed and 2
opening port-lights, 10 spotlights and 2 reading lights.
- Stainless steel mast pillar.
FORWA R D CA B I N
- Large berth approx. 210 x 165 cm.
- 10 cm mattress in 2 parts (washable cover).
- Access to stowage lockers under berth.
- Full length shelf with sea-fiddle around berth.
- 2 large hanging locker with shelves and seat forming a
- Water tank under berth.
- Ventilation and lighting through flush deck hatch, 2
ceiling and 2 reading lights.
H E A D
- Manual marine toilet.
- Washbasin unit, with moulded washbasin and stainless
- Large mirror.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap with shower unit.
- Shower with direct drainage by electric pump.
- Closing upper lockers with mirror.
- Ventilation by opening deck hatch.
- Clothing hook for oilskins.
- Cockpit locker easily accesible from both cockpit and
- 12 V DC SYSTEM. 12 function switchboard.
- 12 V outlet at galley and switchboard.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery
- 1 x 75 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each battery.
- L-shaped galley close to companionway.
- Corian® worktop with fiddle.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water
- Cooker with 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- 12 V electric refrigerator with ice cube compartment.
- Stowage under sink with shelf and sliding baskets.
- Space for garbage bin.
- 3 upper cabinets with doors on
- Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-light and
- 2 spotlights over galley.
- VOLVO 19 hp (13,8 kW). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 90 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged.
- PVC foam
core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first
layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an
optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull
bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Provision for ducting (heating or conditioning).
- Deck in
PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process
(Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving
and excellent interior finish.
- Diamond point non skid pattern on side decks and
- Iroko FSC wood wood panels on cockpit
benches and coach roof.
- Standard draft 1.50 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken
up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on self-aligning bearings.
- Steering wheel system on self aligning bearings and
ball bearings sheaves for a maximum of sensation and
- Wooden handrails on coachroof.
- Wooden toerail on hull-deck joint.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integratedwindlass bracket, cover with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting with removable anchor roller.
- Pulpit in two separate parts with separate green/red
- Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring ahead of forestay.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy racket, flag pole holder
and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of stainless steel guard-rails.
- 4 Mooring cleats, stainless steel rubbing plates on
sheer line. 2 spring cleats.
- Single chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds
including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- 2 deck filler plates for water, 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on cockpit sole with adjustable
- Genoa sheet track with piston lead blocks.
- 2 x sheet turning blocks with buil tin jammer and padeye
for fixing spinnaker sheet block.
- Aluminium mast step with return blocks.
- Stainless steel swan neck for electric cable gland.
- 3 and 5 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns to
- 6 clutches on coachroof.
- 2 x 32.2 ST halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 x 40.2 ST Genoa sheet winches on coamings close to
- Clutch on toerail for Genoa furling line.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboard in
- Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Stowage of washboard under port side berth.
- GRP cover ahead of companionway with spray
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Owner?s briefcase with owner?s manual.
- Grounded rigging system.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.