Exclusive Manager of the Yacht, contact direct owner.
The One hundred is a total sport Yacht. Every feature in this Super Yacht is extreme: extreme brightness, below deck for the large port holes hidden in two glass stripes, on the main deck for the superstructure made of tempered glass surface.
She is able to speeds in excess of 50 knots carrying over 80 tons of displacement. This result made it the fastest 100 footer of the world built in series. Merit is given to the design of the hull and to the technical department studies for the naval architecture on the static stability and buoyancy, with the aim of creating a very stable vessel at very low water friction and very comfortable ride during the navigation.
View our full selection of pre-owned yachts at www.oceandrive.fr website
MTU 3 X 2450 HP
4 cabins (2 double & 2 twin)
3 x Zero Speed stabilisers - Seakeeper
2 GPS/Chart Plotters with Echo sounders
Autopilot with interface.
48 Miles Radar
VHF Dsc Radio.
• Fully reversable (hot/cold) air conditioning system with fan coils in every zone. Compressors & pumps located in engine room to reduce sound
• Electric multi-function Japanese Toilets
• 2 x Generators 30 Kw in soundproof cocoons, sea strainer filters, Aqualift mufflers, water/exhaust separators and start/stop control from main dashboard. Independent & separate battery banks
• 2 x banks of 24V, maintenance free batteries fitted in parallel: 648 Ah for engine start and 1120 Ah for service & appliances.
• Manual battery switches.
• Automatic power supply on 220V AC, 240 A for battery charge from shore power outlet or generator.
• 2 x inverters 2500W for fridges, Audio Visual systems, etc.
• Shore power outlets (2) 50 Ah for general appliances and air conditioning.
• Main electric switchboard with instruments and magneto-thermic breakers.
• Engine room located derivation box with electro-thermic switches.
• Navigation & Bridge:
- MTU 'Blue Line' engine management & control with visual instruments
- Engine & technical alarms inc warning lights
- Chart Plotters & Radar 48 miles
- Electronic windlass & 2 x Anchors
- Dashboard instrument lights
- Navigations lights.
- Rudder indicators
- 2 x Fresh water pumps (24V and 220V) with expansion tank and manual switch.
- Bilge pumps with manifolds for engine room, generators and cabins.
- 4 x Automatic bilge pumps with audio & visual alarm/warning on dashboard.
- Horn with air compressor.
- 3 x Arneson Drives ASD 15 propulsion with rudder indicators, trims indicators and actuators.
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster 50 Hp coupled to port & starboard engines PTO
- Hydraulic steering system with wheel and tiller back up
- Hydraulic Garage door for Williams 445 jet tender (included), winch inc cable & fittings for launching & haulage.
- Hydraulic telescopic gangway.
- 2 x hydraulic mooring winches Aft
- Interconnected fuel tanks with visual level indicators & gauges, electric fuel gauge and on-off valves
- Silenced underwater engines exhausts
- Fresh water tanks with electronic display on dashboard.
- Engines fuel filters & water separators
- Port & starboard Fuel fill-up
- Port & starboard Water fill-up
- Fuel tanks emergency shut downs from the Helm
- Sea water strainers for main engines and generators with s/s cocks and light alloy filters
- Chromed brass through-hulls with s/s ball valves
Fire doors B15 with satin finish
Combined oven 60 cm2 Stainless steel
Tops, cabinets & sinks in stainless-steel satin finish
12 plate Dishwasher
Ceramic hobs 90 cm
2 x Fridges 60 cm
2 x Freezers 60 cm
Double sliding doors between the galley and the dinette
Dinette in wood and divan/bed with peak, hanging shelves, wooden foldaway table extention and 2 pouffs
Built-in spotlights in ceilings and
3 x Handrails in stainless steel glossy finish
Wooden door then aluminium airtight door to the engine room
TV 26"# LCD
2 x Audio/Video Players TEAC DR-H300
Wooden floors through out