Innovation with World Class Quality
The launch of the first X-65 is set for spring 2009, with another four sister ships planned for launch the same year. The 65 is the result of combining the conceptual ideas behind the X-55 and the IMX 70. The clean, uncluttered deck layout mirrors X-Yachts philosophy: simplicity and functionality, with a modern yet classic styling. Comfort in style combined with world class quality.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 65 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 17 fot 6 tum
LWL: 58 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 12 fot 3 tum
Deplacement: 61068 pund
Ballast: 22255 pund
torrvikt: 61068 pund
Engine Option 1: 1x 130 HP
Färskvattentankar: (237 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (185 Gallon)
- The X-65 is designed so that each client can combine the options to create exactly what they want.
- Teak laid side deck, coach roof and cockpit.
- Flush mounted deck hatches and fully recessed
- Electrically/hydraulic operated transom port.
- Twin carbon wheels with pedestal consoles for instruments.
- Cockpit bridge deck with sliding hatch for entering the aftmost accommodation.
- Two longitudinal Genoa tracks.
- Genoa sheets led back below deck to aftmost powered self tailing winches.
- Single point main sheet handled by the centre located electrical self tailing winch.
- Anchor bow fitting on deck.
- Control lines and halyard winches positioned in the aftmost cockpit, so all sail handling takes place in one place.
- Self tacking Genoa track.
- Anchor launch system recessed into the deck, launched using a hinged stainless steel arm.
The Design Criteria
- To create a big sister to the successful X-55, which won the title: ?European Yacht of the Year 2007?.
- Utilizing well-proven build techniques and also introducing vacuum bag epoxy technology for hull and deck.
- A comprehensive standard specification, standardizing as many systems and components as possible to maximize quality.
- Various interior layouts, displaying owner?s cabin either forward or aft, and with a choice of alternative cabin layouts.
- Standard specification to utilize electrical sail handling systems throughout.
- Garage space for a 3.20 m powered rib in the transom.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.