- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Portimão, Portugal
- Nuvarande pris:
- EUR 1.295.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 13.462.282)
A super cool, beautiful, magic carpet vessel built by Garcia of aluminium. Dark blue painted hull she has the looks. Clever layout with modern light & airy interior fitout. She has been used in this ownership for Med cruising but has ventured far in her past and is very capable of long distance adventure sailing. Easily sailed shorthanded, there isn’t much she can’t do!
Photo Credits: Nicolas Claris
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: SAS Chantiers Navals Garcia
LÖA Längd över allt: 77 fot 9 tum
Bredd: 19 fot 4 tum
LWL: 65 fot 4 tum
Min. djupgång: 8 fot 10 tum
Deplacement: 43300 kg
Total effekt: 310 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 310 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 7
Antal hytter: 4
Antal toaletter: 4
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Aluminium hull painted in Awlgrip Metallic Grey.
- Aluminium (Awlgrip Matterhorn White) and teak deck.
- Aluminium superstructure in Awlgrip Matterhorn White.
- Superstructure saloon window replaced with new double glazed units 2019.
- Underwater servicing including fresh antifouling at the end of 2019.
Keel & Rudder:
- Keel weighs 11,000 kg / 24,251lb.
Engine & Gearboxes:
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 1,810 hours with approximately 283 hours in this ownership. This is the second hour meter fitted so the accumulated hours are circa 3,800. The engine is rated for 12,000 hours use.
- Engine last serviced: April 2019.
- Cruising speed – 9 to 10 knot @ 2,000 rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 9 litres per hour.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Lewmar 250 VRTTH retractable aft bow thruster.
- Lewmar 250 VRTTH retractable forward bow thruster.
- 50 mm stainless steel shaft.
- 3 bladed Maxprop propeller.
- 24v ship’s system
- 230v ring main and ship’s intake
- Engine start battery - 2 x 90 Amps/12 V giving 180 Amps/24 V, Mastervolt replaced 2018.
- Generator start battery - 2 x 90 Amps/12 V giving 180 Amps/24 V, Mastervolt replaced 2018.
- Service battery - 12 x 125 Amps/ 2 V giving 1,500 Amps/24 V.
- Electronics battery - 12 x 42 Amps/ 2 V giving 500 Amps/24 V.
- 2 x 24 V/120 Amps/5,000 W Victron Quattro.
- 1 x 24V/ 80 Amps (charger only).
- Alternators belted on main engine.
- 80 Amps/24 V.
- 175 Amps/24 V.
- 27 Kva Onan giving 230 V – 50 Hz @ 1,500 rpm, with PTO for hydraulic power on board.
- Generator hours – approx. 3,321 hours.
- Generator last serviced – April 2019.
- PTO belted on the 27 Kva Onan generator delivers power for;
- Aft and forward bow thrusters.
- 8 x winches.
- 2 x furlers (genoa and staysail).
- Boom vang
- Main clew.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 45 & 75 Litres Raritan hot water boilers.
- 1 x Amfa stainless steel 950 – 24 V water pressure pump.
- 1 x Amfa A95/24 V (3,600 litres per hour) spare set water pressure pump.
- 280 litre per hour Sea Recovery SRC AWC 1800 watermaker.
- Various electric and manual bilge pumps.
- 2 x 1,250 litre tanks.
- Additional fuel tank in the keel area. New line Day tank for fuel for gravity feed.
- Total fuel capacity of 2,950 litres.
- 2 x 500 litres tanks.
- Total water capacity 1,000 litres.
- Fresh water pumps with floats replaced 2019.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 4 x 150 litre black water tanks.
- B&G Hydra 3000 electronic instruments.
- B&G Hydra 3000 sounder.
- 2 x B&G H3000 TYPE 2 self steering.
- Halcyon compass.
- Gyro 3D (BGH060004) gyrocompass.
- Furuno Class 2 standard.
- Navnet 10,4" Furuno Meteo.
- 2 x GPS 12 CX1 Waas/Ecran N&B.
- GB65 Simrad chart plotter with glass bridge monitor.
- GB65 Simrad radar with glass bridge monitor.
- Samsung computer with tracker ball.
- Sailor 250 Fleet Broadband.
- Motorola 9505A Iridium phone.
- Broadband Inmarsat Thrane & Thrane Mini M.
- IC-M603 25W VHF.
- IC-M33 5W 70 channel VHF radio (portable handset).
- Kannard Auto GPS EPIRB and container.
- Ocean Clothes dryer.
- Ocean Washing machine.
- Miele dishwasher.
- Miele microwave oven.
- Miele refrigerator.
- Miele deep freezer.
- Custom induction, 4 burner stove with oven extractor fan.
- 4 x Tecma Silence Short 24m fresh water toilets.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto reverse cycle air-conditioning system.
- Webasto TH90 heating system.
- TV in the saloon.
- TV in the owner’s stateroom.
- Bose sound system in Saloon and owner’s stateroom.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 7 berths in 4 cabins.
- The interior is bright and modern with white headlings and dark sole boards and there is a clever use of light wood veneers in all areas of the yacht. The interior makes for a relaxing space in which to spend time. The saloon windows have just been replaced as have all the mattresses aboard.
Description of layout from forwards:
- The crew cabin is forward and there is a full sized single berth served by a heads compartment with WC, and basin
Starboard Forward Guest Cabin:
- An airy cabin with a full sized double berth, good storage and en-suite heads compartment. With shower
Port Forward Guest Cabin:
- Another spacious cabin with a double berth, good storage and a separate en-suite heads compartment with shower. There is a door both from the cabin to the heads and another to the corridor between the port and starboard cabins, so that this heads can also be utilized as a day head.
- The Galley is aft of the guest accommodation and runs the full width of the ship. To port there is a u shaped working areas with lots of food preparation space and a twin sing. The custom cooking, and microwave is to starboard and there is plenty of storage. There is a large refrigerator and freezer compartment amidships and a dishwasher and the 2 forward opening saloon windows provide lots of ventilation in this area.
- This is a bright and airy space with light flooding in from the saloon windows in the superstructure and with hull windows as well. The headlings are white with a dark sole and white saloon furniture. Red directors’ chairs for the dining table and attractive light wood veneers complete the picture.
- The dining table is to port with directors’ chairs on the return and an L shaped sofa outboard.
- To starboard there is a 2 seater sofa and 2 comfortable easy chairs.
- The floors throughout are a rubberized material which is very non slip and which looks very modern
- In the companion way on port leading to the owner’s stateroom, the chart table may be found. The control panel is opposite this spacious area
- This is found to starboard of the companionway and give access to the machine room with generator and iits power take off, pumps and chargers. It also have a work space with vice and lots of storage for tools and spares
- The main engine is housed beneath the man saloon sole with full access making it very easy to maintain
Aft Owners Stateroom:
- There is a large double berth with a desk or dressing table and a red bucket seat.
- The owners’ berhh is gimballed for comfortable use when on passage
- There are ample hatches for ventilation.
- There are plentiful storage lockers and wardrobes.
- There is an en-suite heads compartment with a separated shower stall that is very large with more storage
- There is a separate WC compartment to port with a basin.
- 3 x heads compartments with basin, WC and shower for the 2 guest cabins and crew cabin forwrad
- 1 x heads compartment with basin, WC and a separated show stall aft in the owners’ stateroom
- 1 x aluminium RDM Sparcraft Performance cutter headed sloop rigged main mast painted white
- 1 x aluminium RDM SparcraftT Performance canoe boom with stack pack system
- 2 x carbon spinnaker poles stowed on the mast
- Rod standing rigging.
- Dynema running rigging. All running rigging and sheets replaced 2019
- Harken Unit 4 MKIII furling for the genoa.
- Harken Unit 3.25 MKIII furling for the staysail.
- Harken, Ronstan and Antal blocks, tracks and travelers
- Self tacking track on the staysail
- Spinlock jammers, some replaced 2019 as needed
- 1 x B60-2 STC manual Harken winch.
- 4 x B60-2STHC electro-hydraulic Harken winches.
- 2 x B980-2 STHC electro-hydraulic Harken winches.
- All sails by North
- Sail area upwind - 248 m².
- Sail area downwind - 248 m².
- 1 x 118 m² fully batten mainsail in Trilam.
- 1 x 130 m² genoa in Trilam fully overhauled 2019
- 1 x 42 m² staysail in Trilam.
- Deck and cockpit are on same level which makes working the yacht very easy
- Twin carbon wheels restored 2019
- 22 x Rondal or Goiot hatches.
- 1 x cockpit shower.
- Opacmare hydraulic retractable passarelle
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 1 x Lewmar V6 hydraulic windlass.
- 1 x 63kg Delta main anchor with 120m of 1 mm chain.
- 1 x 40kg Delta spare anchor with 50m of 12mm chain.
- Lewmar capstans port and starboard on aft deck for warping
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Covers, canvas and exterior cushions replaced 2018.
Tender & Outboard:
- 3.7m RIB tender with 30hp Honda outboard engine (4 strokes), integrated petrol tank and wheel station.
- 3m RIB tender with 8hp outboard engine (4strokes). Stowed in aft lazaretto
- ES1000 Steelhard Marine crane on aft deck to deploy the dinghy
- Removable dinghy chocks for dinghy storage aff
- 8 man Viking life raft.
- 8 x Pilot 150 automatic life jackets with harnesses.
- 1 x fixed with 1 x 4 kg extinguisher FE36 in the engine room.
- 1 x fixed with 1 x 4 kg extinguisher FE36 in the generator compartment.
- 6 x 2 kg ABC powder extinguishers.
- 1 x water extinguisher.
Photo Credits: Nicolas Claris
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.