Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Marc Van Peteghem & Vincent Lauriot Pr?vost
LÖA Längd över allt: 44 fot 8 tum
Bredd: 25 fot 3 tum
LWL: 41 fot 10 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 3 tum
Deplacement: 23483 pund
torrvikt: 26791 pund
Engine Option 1: 2x 40 HP
Färskvattentankar: (237 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (172 Gallon)
- Large cockpit functions as deck salon, protected by fixed composite bimini with integrated cockpit lighting
- U-shape foredeck seating area with genset locker
- Fixed varnished cockpit table accommodates 8 / 10 people, with protective cover
- 2 aft storage lockers
- Large storage locker on port side of cockpit with wet bar ; other options available (cockpit fridge,icemaker, etc?)
- Speckled beige synthetic resin countertop
- Sliding window between cockpit and galley
- Genset locker under settee
- Storage for gas tank under settee
- Built-in storage area for cockpit table in bimini roof
The spacious aft cockpit is protected under a rigid bimini top. Passage to and from the saloon and galley is unhampered. The large dining table can either be set in the saloon or in the cockpit. It can also be stowed in a cleverly designed locker built in the bimini top. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit.
The large L-shaped galley faces the cockpit and it has been designed as a professional area where the chef will be able to reveal all his skills
The saloon provides a 360° panoramic view. The saloon on the Lagoon 440 is a superb living space. The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
The aft cabins are fit for royalty with their queen-size central bed! Large hull fixed windows bring in lots of natural light and offer an unequalled view on the outside while staying discrete. Optimal cabin ventilation is assured by numerous opening portholes and hatches.
In the owner?s version, the entire starboard hull is transformed into a luxury suite incorporating the aft cabin, a sofa, a desk, a separate hanging locker, a bathroom with separate shower, cupboards, plenty of drawers and lockers.
- Main 12V electrical panel with plexi door on port side of salon next to companionway
- Ammeter, voltmeter, circuit breakers, back lighting, water gauge, 12V outlet
- 2 engine start batteries: 12 v- 110 Amp
- 3 house batteries: 12 v-140 Amp
- Battery charge distribution relay
- AC circuit including : shorepower transom socket, 14M (45?) shorepower cord,
electrical panel with 4 breakers voltmeter,
2 sockets in galley, 1 socket at nav station, 1 socket in TV/Hifi cabinet, 1 socket per cabin.
- Galley in main salon to starboard with direct access to cockpit through sliding window
- Stainless steel countertop
- Double s/s sink with mixer tap
- Integrated dish drainage area.
- Cutlery drawer
- Storage under sink
- Wastebasket under sink
- 3 burner stove / oven with grill (LPG)
- 12V fridge 150L / 40 gallons, front loading
- 2nd 12V Fridge 150L / 40 gallons ? transformablein freezer (optional) 100 liters / 26 Gallons
- Engine hatch gas lifters
- 2 x 40 HP saildrive engines
- Dual-lever engine control at helm station
- Soundproofed engine compartments, soundproof access panels
- Engine compartment electric blower
- Raw water filter
- Engine room light
The raised central helm station gives perfect 360° visibility and all the control lines are within easy reach. Even a reduced crew can easily maneuver the Lagoon 440. The large benchseat in the helm station become rapidly the favorite spot to take part and enjoy the navigation skills.
The hull design is powerful yet seaworthy, bow volume and care in the weight distribution reduce the pitching motion to a minimum. The gull-wing shaped bridgedeck allows smoother passage through the waves . High ratio sail plan and fine hull appendices make this new Lagoon 440 a fast seaworthy, comfortable and elegant catamaran.
- Polyester and vinylester resins
- Balsa core hull , solid laminate under water line
- Balsa core bridge deck and deck white gelcoat
- Solid laminate inner liners
- Laminated marine plywood bulkheads
- 19m / 62?4? mast (16,45m / 54? optional)
aluminum with mainsail track and ball-bearing battcars
- Double spreader rig
- 1 anodized aluminum boom
- 2 shrouds with chafeguard
- 2 lower shrouds with chafeguard
- 1 forestay with furler
- 2 mainsail lazy-jacks
- 1 double-purchase spectra mainsail halyard
- 1 spectra genoa halyard
- 1 mainsail sheet
- 2 genoa sheets
- 3 mainsail reefing lines
- 1 genoa furling line
- 2 mainsail traveler car control lines
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.