The 50m (164ft) yacht INCEPTION was delivered in 2008 by renowned Dutch yard Heesen with interior and exterior designs by the yard’s in-house team working with Frank Laupman’s Omega Architects. Including sweeping exterior curves and a striking interior it’s no wonder that INCEPTION was nominated in the 2009 World Superyacht Awards.
INCEPTION has arguably the best outside deck space of any yacht of this size, with four decks for entertaining, sunbathing or relaxing in the sun or shade. The huge sundeck with a retractable roof has a 12-person jacuzzi, a quadruple sun pad, a bar with a Tiger’s Eye counter top and a large dining table, which is perfect for lunches. At night, the sundeck becomes a dance floor lit by micro starlights.
The foredeck has a substantial teak terrace with white sun umbrellas and a large sun pad with an automatic clamshell awning. Equipped with surround-sound speakers, at night the entire area becomes an outdoor cinema. There is a private owner’s deck with a waterfall jacuzzi, a sunbed, and two tables for dining, conversation, sipping coffee or enjoying a book. The main level aft deck has a huge dining table for up to 14 people. It is a perfect spot for elegant dining when moored offshore.
The exceptional interior of INCEPTION is more like a luxurious Manhattan apartment than a yacht. The ultra-modern, open-plan main saloon stretches more than 15m (50ft). It has a white Onyx bar, underlit in blue at night, a large lounge area and a dining table for up to 14 guests. Silver-coloured silk sofas and chaises contrast with Macassar ebony walls and a Murano decorative glass wall.
Highly original design concepts include a clear glass floor in the main hallway with blue-lit river stones underneath, and a wall of river stones in the guest head. There are brightly coloured tropical flower oil paintings throughout the boat, as well as a large seascape of the blue and aquamarine waters of the Bahamas.
INCEPTION sleeps 14 guests in six suites, including both a bridge deck owner’s suite and a main deck master. The owner’s suite has a king-size circular bed that rotates 360 degrees to face either a large plasma screen or the windows and the curved full-height sliding glass doors that provide a wrap-around water view.
An equally stunning full beam master suite on the main deck has a king-size bed, a sitting area and a wall that unfolds to create a private balcony projecting out over the water, which is large enough for dining or sunbathing. Three double cabins with queen-size beds and one twin cabin on the lower deck are decorated in richly textured fabrics and have en suite bathrooms with iridescent tiles. There is also a massage room on the main deck.
Twin MTU diesel engines give her a top speed of 15.5kn and, at her cruising speed of 12kn, she has a transatlantic range of 4,000nm. Zero speed stabilisers ensure comfort at anchor.
INCEPTION enjoys an enviable reputation on the charter market largely due to her generous twin master cabin layout and chic interior. Burgess is delighted to bring her to the sales market and all expressions of interest are welcomed.
Unique and striking exterior style, highlighted by sharp sweeping lines
Contemporary interior with a unique blend of stone and woods
Huge owner's cabin on bridge deck aft with panoramic views, private sun terrace and infinity pool
Full beam master stateroom with balcony plus 3 double cabins and 1 twin cabin with 2 pullmans
One of the largest sun decks on a 50m today with a 12 person jacuzzi and retractable sunroof
Enviable reputation on the charter market
Main engines top end service completed and new generators installed 2018.
The following terms (‘the Terms’) apply at all times and must be reproduced on any promotional, sales and marketing materials that are distributed to third parties, including prospective buyers:
- All images, sales and marketing materials are and shall remain copyright Nigel Burgess SAM (‘Burgess’).
- Any sale is subject to contract.
- Not for sale to US residents while in US waters.
- Advertising of the above vessel and reproduction of the Burgess materials in any format or medium (including but not limited to printed publications or in electronic format and on the internet) is not permitted without prior written permission from Burgess and is subject to it being represented and reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations and to promptly comply with all reasonable instructions issued to you by Burgess relating to the sales and marketing promotion of the vessel.
- All particulars are given by Burgess in good faith and are believed correct but they cannot be guaranteed.
- The Owner intends to remove all personal items including artwork prior to sale however invites discussion for sale of the tender and artwork by negotiation or private treaty. A full exclusion list is available by request.
Any breach of these Terms by you shall, so far as it causes damage or loss, incur a liability and be actionable by Burgess.