2008 Dragonfly 35 Ultimate
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- St. Helier, Jersey
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 169.995 Skatt/moms ej betald (SEK 1.989.276)
This 2008 Dragonfly 35 Ultimate is the ideal multihull yacht for inter island sailing and going further afield due to their extraordinary design, offering great accommodation and superb performance.
The side floats offer lots of storage for sails, folding bikes etc, allowing for long durations away exploring. She has a Carbon Mast which will enhance the performance due to the light weight with also having a copper coat on the hull.
She has a Volvo Penta 30hp inboard engine with 260 hours on the clock. The propulsion is delivered through a sail drive which has a 2 blade folding propeller. This Dragonfly 35 model has a Swing Wing system allows the floats to hinge inwards to meet the centre hull - reducing the beam of the boat from massive 8.20m to 3.85m, thus allowing for easy close quarter manoeuvring and reducing your marina fees. The float folds easily via electrical winch allowing her to be easily sailed singlehandedly.
An extensive B&G navigation list of equipment which is listed in the navigation description.
For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Nick Wood via:
Tel: 01534 711 010
Or simply pop into our friendly brokerage office on South Pier.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Nick Wood at +44 (0)1534 711060
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 10.68 m
Bredd: 8.20 m
Min. djupgång: 0.55 m
Max. djupgång: 1.90 m
Deplacement: 3900 kg
Ståhöjd: 1.94 m
Total effekt: 30 HP
Motormärke: Volvo Penta
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: Folding propeller
Transmission: Segelbåts drev
Motorstyrka: 30 HP
Färskvattentankar: 1 (140 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 1 (80 Liter)
Antal singelbäddar: 1
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 1
Ström: 240 V
Kapacitet räddningsflotte: 4
- The Dragonfly 35 Ultimate has full standing headroom of 1.94m and offers sleeping for 5 people.
- Starting forward, you will find a full size enclosed double V-berth cabin with lockers located on either side of the forward cabin, and further storage located beneath the berth.
- Moving aft, there is a full-width toilet section with shower on the port side with further lockers on the starboard side.
- Numerous small lockers have been fitted throughout the boat, closed at the front with a tidy wooden roll-top system.
- The main cabin offers a large, stylish yet functional galley, Isotherm fridge, with double burner stove and oven combined with ample storage lockers & two drawers.
- The big saloon table sits 8 people for dinner. The saloon table offers good visibility like onboard a deck saloon yacht due to the high seating.
- Back aft in the main cabin, there is quite a large chart table which works well as home office, with good working space as well.
- To starboard there is a "wet seat" to sit down briefly before taking off your oilies.
- The aft cabin is located directly underneath the cockpit, a full size double berth of 2 x 1.50m, and, although under the cockpit floor, it has sufficient headroom to sit up and is comfy as a double berth.
- She has Teak & Holly on the lower cabin floors.
- I-com M505 VHF Radio With Aerial Masthead
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS receiver
- Raymarine 2kw Radar Scanner Mounted On Mast With Special Bracket & Socket At Mask Base.
- SEA-ME Radar Reflector At Top Of Mast
- AIS Transceiver Inc VHF Aerial Splitter
- B&G Vertical Masthead Windwand
- B&G H3000 Graphic Display
- B&G H3000 Analogue Magnified AWA Display
- B&G Sensor Kit H-Range Speed
- B&G Sensor Kit H-Range Depth
- B&G H-Range Autopilot ACP1
- B&G H3000 CPU Hydra
- x 2 MOB Button Pads
- B&G Rudder Reference Unit
- Jefa Direct Drive 150-12v Auto Ram, includes Links
- B&G Gyro Stabilised Compass
- B&G Duplicate GPD Near Helm
- B&G x 2 Display Control Buttons Near Helm
- B&G 20/20 Display Above Companionway
- B&G Analogue Wind Display
- B&G Analogue Wind Direction
- B&G Graphic Function Display
Although sails were manufactured in 2008, the sailing log is very low, only 1500 nautical miles. Sails are in good conidiation.
- Batt Maxx Carbon Voyager Furling Headsails - 2008
- Batt Kevlar Alumashied Mainsail - 2008
- Batt Asymmetric Spinnaker - 2008
- Snuffer For Spinnaker
- Mainsail Cover In Blue
- Carbon Jefa Helm Wheel With A Special Pedestal
- Cockpit Table
- Blue Spray Hood
- Windscreen With Alloy Frame And Lexan Screens
- Retractable Swing Bow Thruster
- Solar Panels On Cabin X2 Solar Panels On Floats - One On Each Float
- Retractable Carbon Bow Sprit 1.5m
- 1 x Cabin Top Electronic Winch
- 2 X Winch On Cockpit Coaming
- Stainless Steel Anchor Roller
- Spade Anchor With 10m Chain & 40m Warp
- X 2 Flag Lines On Mast
- Fenders & Mooring Lines
- Inflatable Horseshoe Lifesaver
- Winslow 4 Person Ultra Light Offshore Liferaft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.