The Perry 62 luxury motor yacht is leading the evolution towards new standards of comfort and performance in the world of mid-range luxury motor yachts. The design is influenced by the things that matter to you and your family - comfort, quality, spaciousness, fuel efficiency, performance, manoeuvrability, seaworthiness, construction, and resale value.
The fact is that on deck, indoors or underway the 62 is considered by many experts to be superior to any other similarly categorised multi hull of the same length. Not surprisingly, the excellent attributes of the Perry 62 are well recognised globally as being the benchmark in quality and performance efficiency.
Complete remodel to flybridge dash and Helm Chair Sounders New Simrad gear recently fitted;
• 2 x Simrad NSS 16” touch screens
• 2 x Simrad NSO 19” touch screens
• 4 ‘ Simrad Halo radar
• Simrad Auto pilot
• OP40 Simrad Dash control
• OP50 Simrad Helm chair arm rest control
• 1KW Airmar Transducer forward Port hull
• RS90 Simrad VHF
• Downstairs wireless intercom/VHF
• Front deck loud speaker with internal talk back mic Existing electronics kept:
• 1 KW + 3kw Furuno transducers forward STBD hull
• Furuno Forward facing Sonar, interfaced now with Simrad touch screens (still same as current model forward facing sonar $36k)
• Furuno Nav 500 HF Radio
• Yacht Controller
• 2 x Sat domes
• Wifi booster aerial
• 4000w MasterVolt inverter
• 1000w inverter (back up)
• 2 x water makers Port and STBD
• Genset (Panda 12KVA) was new in late 2014 and has now done 195hrs
• Engines are about 1300hrs each, Both just had major service completed including all intercoolers, cams belts and tappet(normal done at 2000hrs). Drive shaft and Cutlass bushes were done by previous owner and both props have been check and balanced. New Electronics
• 4 x new 260amp hr Full River house batteries.
• 2 x recently replaced 200amp hr house batteries/front crane Just fitted VSR to compliment main battery bank. (Dec 2018)
• Both Alternator replaced with new
• 1500w (6 panels) solar with 85 amp Victron controller.
• 2 x 15amp shore power inputs were added to the port side on the vessel, It can now be powered up from either side.
• Full size house fridge
• 3 burner gas hot plate
• Gas stove/grill
Upgrades in current refit;
• Front deck 800kg Davco crane, stripped, repainted and reconditioned including motor and lift rope.
• Modification to previous new stainless bow spit
• 2 x new front centre bow rail seats added with boat name engraved • Replace exist bow port and STBD side seat bases(front of each hull)
• New Gas solenoid on Gas bottles
• Replace both mid ship bilge bumps with 2000GPH Rule
• Seal kit through STBD hot water system
• New 60kg Stainless Steel Ultra Anchor and 80m of Gal chain
• Reseal all widows, saloon and fly bridge, side portlights.
• Added SeaAir roller shade/fly screens to both staterooms and fly bridge hatches
• Fly screens to both Saloon hatches and new SS gas struts
• Clean, polish and reseal all bow rail stanchions to stop stains
• Cleans and reseal all Stainless deck fittings.
• Repaint black around fly bridge and saloon windows.
• Replaced flybridge side windows with new glass and opening slide widows
• Added new opening window to STBD rear of enclosed flybridge
• New clears and flyscreens to flybridge and rear cockpit
• New bimini added to Flybridge rear
• Extra Stainless bars added to new rear deck Awning and 8 SS rod holders added Saloon
• Table base under carpet added and strengthen to support Saloon table
• Old TV at floor level removed and replaced with liquor cabinet.
• New Sony 43” flat screen added in behind on new electric riser
• New LED flat screens with DVD player in both state rooms and STBD kids room
• New fusion sound system with internal ipod dock, including 2 x amps front deck speakers, helm remote through NMEA 2000
• Dual USD charging stations added to Saloon Mater Stateroom, and two in Flybridge
• LED bubs (over 50 ) replace every light globe in boat, Amps dropped from over 70amps (all on) to under 10amps
For details contact:
Tony Jones, National Sales Manager
Horizon Yacht Australia
Phone: +61 488 688 077
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.