2007 Broom 450
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 349.500 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 4.198.700)
WOW. Stunning 2007 Broom 450 running on Volvo Penta's smooth D9-500 diesels. Major refit at Broom in 2018, she has surpassed her Owners' expectations and is fully kitted with generator, air-conditioning, heating, radar, dinghy crane, new decks, new cockpit upholstery & canvas and is fresh as a daisy.
Please contact Hugh Rayner at +44 (0)1590 679222
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Broom Boats
Designer: John Bennett
LÖA Längd över allt: 45 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 15 fot 3 tum
Min. djupgång: 3 fot 9 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 11 tum
Deplacement: 16000 kg
Total effekt: 1000 HP
Motormärke: Volvo Penta
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 500 HP
Motormärke: Volvo Penta
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 500 HP
Antal singelbäddar: 6
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorized “B”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White GRP hull and superstructure.
- Flexi-teek simulated teak laid to aft cockpit, side decks, aft stairs and bathing platform.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Twin Volvo Penta D9-500HP on conventional shaft drives.
- This 9.4 litre displacement In-Line 6 cylinder turbocharged and aftercooled diesel engine is electronically controlled. The engines take full advantage of the electronically controlled unit injection fuel system, resulting in an environmentally friendly engine with outstanding performance and fuel economy.
- Twin-Disc reduction gearboxes.
- Underwater exhaust outlets with underwater silencers.
- Volvo LCD EVC head unit for monitoring engine systems.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – c.563/575 as of June 2019.
- Cruising speed – approx. 22 knots, maximum speed – approx. 28 knots.
- Last engine service was April 2019 by SJO the Volvo dealers in Goteborg.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Direct shaft drive.
- Twin rudders.
- Nickel aluminium propellers.
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering system with steering wheel.
- 10” bow-thruster (new batteries 2018).
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators at helm position.
- Full engine instrumentation and electronic engine controls at helm position.
- Rudder position indicator.
- 24V engine start & auxiliary power batteries with battery link switch.
- 2 x 12V heavy duty batteries for engine cranking.
- 4 x Rolls S6-450 sealed AGM batteries for domestic circuit (2018).
- Bowthruster batteries (2018).
- Mastervolt battery charger.
- Engine alternators for charging.
- 12kw Fischer Panda generator.
- Serviced July 2018.
- Shore support inlet & cable.
- Automatic electric bilge pumps.
- Manual emergency back-up bilge pump.
- 2 x 909 litre stainless steel tanks = total capacity of 1818L (400 gallons).
- Twin fuel gauges at helm position.
- Capacity 590 litres (130 gallons).
- Water heated by engine heat exchange and 240V immersion heater.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 136L black-water stainless steel holding tank.
- Waste tank with deck discharge connected to both heads and underwater discharge.
- Ray 240 DSC VHF.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Raymarine E120 radar and plotter with 4kw open array scanner.
- Platinum navigational cards for Europe (2018).
- Raymarine depth and speed log.
- Raymarine AIS (2018).
- GPS Raystar 125
- Additional Raymarine head unit E80 mounted on port side with bracket for navigating crew.
- Remote control search-light.
- Corian flecked galley worktop.
- 2 x stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- Large front-loading refrigerator.
- 4 zone Neff ceramic hob.
- Panasonic Dimension 4 inverted combination microwave oven.
- Stowage cupboards, lockers, bin, drawers and under-floor stowage bins.
- Two heads/shower – both with fresh-water, electric, quiet-flush Tecma toilets, with system to holding tanks.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher Airtronic diesel-fired heating system, 3-zone with dedicated cockpit unit - cockpit outlets and screen demister outlets.
- Climma Vega Mk II air conditioning system with 3 separate outlets.
- 40” TV mounted in saloon (2018), linked to SeaTel satellite dome.
- Radio head unit with CD/DVDMP3 and 6 disc changer, with speakers in saloon and cockpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 cabin layout with full beam aft master cabin (with ensuite heads and walk-in shower), forward cabin with double berth (with ensuite heads/shower), and side guest cabin with twin single bunks.
- Cherry interior satin-varnished finish.
- Cream leather upholstery.
- New carpets throughout.
- Internal wooden Venetian blinds and screens.
- Corian-type worktop to galley.
- Adjustable Grammer Nautic helm seat with footrest and twin navigators’ bench (re-upholstered 2018).
- Chart table area to port.
- Twin windscreen wipers and windscreen freshwater windscreen pressure wash.
- Bilge pump controls.
- Aft forward-facing bench seat, rear-facing bench seat with cockpit table (re-upholstered 2018).
- Cockpit low-level lighting.
- Stainless steel grab rails.
- Remote controlled searchlight.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Self-stowing Rocna anchor (2018) with chain.
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls.
- Fortress stern anchor (2018).
- Bow ladder (2018).
- 6 sets of stainless steel cleats to each side.
- Upgraded solid stainless steel guardrails with welded fender baskets.
- Fenders and warps.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- All exterior covers in grey canvas (2018).
- Cockpit seating (re-upholstered 2018).
- Covers for dash board and navigation equipment (2018).
Tender & Outboard:
- Cooney centre lift davit with electric winch (reinforced and reconditioned 2018).
- 6 man Seago canister life raft (2018).
- Flares (in service date).
- Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space (new 2018).
- Manual fire extinguishers throughout accommodation (serviced 2018).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.