Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 64 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 24 fot 0 tum
Min. djupgång: 3 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 15000 pund
Total effekt: 170 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 170 HP
Marschfart: 8 knop
Max hastighet: 18 knop
Färskvattentankar: (450 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (205 Gallon)
Septitankar: (170 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
64' Stuart Catamaran Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the huge aftdeck, one finds the galley to starboard and a built-in desk to port. The guest stateroom is aft and there is built-in seating to starboard forward and lounge chairs to port. The head with separate shower is next and then the master stateroom. Engine room access is through two hatches in the salon sole.
64' Stuart Catamaran Accommodations
Jonny Wasabi offers a master stateroom forward and a guest stateroom aft. The head is located just aft of the master stateroom. There is an unfinished crew cabin with ensuite head all the way forward that is presently used for storage.
There is also a custom designed passive ventilation system offering fresh air throughout the yacht.
64' Stuart Catamaran Salon
The expansive salon offers the galley starboard aft and built-in seating starboard forward with a coffee table, lounge chairs port forward and a built-in desk port aft. There is flooring throughout (2016), Hunter Douglas window shades, Lewmar hatches and portlights throughout.
64' Stuart Catamaran Galley
The galley is located in the starboard aft salon.
- Norcold DE0061R 12/24/120 refrigerator/freezer
- Amana 4-burner gas cooktop
- Sharp Carousel microwave
64' Stuart Catamaran Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is located forward of the salon and offers a queen size berth, portlights, storage and separate head and shower. Both mattresses are Select Comfort.
64' Stuart Catamaran Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located aft and offers a full size berth, storage and a transom hatch for natural light and ventilation. Both mattresses are Select Comfort.
64' Stuart Catamaran Crew Quarters
There is an unfinished crew cabin all the way forward with an ensuite head. This is a large area that is presently being used for storage.
64' Stuart Catamaran Office/Study
There is a desk with shelves in the port aft salon.
64' Stuart Catamaran Aftdeck
The extremely large aftdeck offers seating with new cushions and centerline access to the swimplatform. Forward, there are molded steps up to the flybridge and down to the salon entrance.
64' Stuart Catamaran Flybridge
The flybridge includes a hardtop and arch with a Bimini eyebrow aft and full Eisenglass enclosure (2016). There are two helm seats and a benchseat aft (New cushions in 2016). Visibility is excellent.
64' Stuart Catamaran Audio/Visual Equipment
- Kenwood KTS-3000 MR AM/FM/CD/Sat Radio player in salon
- Kenwood Commander KTS-RC100MR remote control on flybridge with speakers
64' Stuart Catamaran Electronics
- Garmin GPSMap 545s
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine ST60+ Autohelm Series depth sounder
- Plastimo Offshore 105 magnetic compass
- Icom IC-304 VHF
64' Stuart Catamaran Electrical System
- Next Gen 5.5 kW generator (496 hours) (2014)
- Xantrex Prosine 3000 watt inverter/charger
- 4 X 8D AGM house batteries
- 1 X Odyssey 2155 start battery
- 1 X Odyssey 2155 bowthruster/windlass battery
- 4 X 210 watt solar panels (2013)
- Guest 6 amp charger forward
64' Stuart Catamaran Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 4LH DTE-93 170 hp main engine with approximately 2,327 hours
- Racor 900FG fuel filter
- ZF HSW 450 A2-1.5 gearbox
- Tides dripless shaft seal
- Wesmar 6" electric bowthruster
- Aquadrive 20300 anti-vibration system
- Ocean Breeze 20,000 BTU air conditioning system
- Raritan toilet system
- Seaward S1200 stainless steel 11 gallon hot water heater
64' Stuart Catamaran Deck Equipment
- Lewmar V2/3 anchor windlass
- 300' anchor chain
- Fast Set Delta 35lb anchor
- Fortress FX37 spare anchor
- Aluminum deck hand rails with safety netting
64' Stuart Catamaran Tender
Caribe C12 11.8' RIB with Torqeedo Travel 1003 electric outboard
64' Stuart Catamaran Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy Xantrex propane detector
- 3 X Rule 2000 bilge pumps
- Guest searchlight
64' Stuart Catamaran Hull
Jonny Wasabi offers a Kevlar hull with Divinycell coring, Carbon Fiber/fiberglass superstructure with divinycell coring. The decks are an epoxy honeycomb composite. The hull and superstructure are painted with Awlcraft 2000 Oyster White and the decks are Awlgrip Griptex Snow White. Epoxy resin throughout.
Construction and design by Andre Cocquyt
64' Stuart Catamaran Exclusions
Owner personal belongings
64' Stuart Catamaran Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.