Hard top with Alaska bulkhead Seasport Explorer that is ideal for safe and efficient cruising, fishing or commuting to island properties. Low maintenance boat that is comfortable in all weather with diesel power, auxiliary outboard, enclosed head, full galley and an Espar furnace system.
Low hours on diesel main engine and almost no hours on auxiliary outboard. Comes with a tandem galvanized trailer. In excellent condition!
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Registrerad i: Kanada
Skrovform: modifierat V-bottenskrov
LÖA Längd över allt: 24 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 8 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 3 tum
Deplacement: 5800 pund Torrlast
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 4 tum
Total effekt: 225 HP
Motor typ: Inombordare/utombordare
Motorstyrka: 225 HP
Marschfart: 19 knop @ 2800 Varvtal
Max hastighet: 25 knop
Färskvattentankar: (25 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (120 Gallon)
Septitankar: (13 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 1
Antal dubbelsängar: 1
Antal hytter: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
Ideal as a basic weekender, fishing machine or commuter to island properties. V-berth forward with storage lockers beneath. Dinette to port side with enclosed head aft. Opposite to starboard is the helm with a hinged seat that folds away to enlarge the galley counter space when needed.
The galley has a sink, fridge, single burner butane stove and enough counter, drawer and locker storage for all the cutlery, dish and pantry items you could need.
The enclosed head includes a manual head that pumps into a holding tank. The holding tank can be evacuated by a dockside pumpout system or an overboard pump where appropriate.
The large cockpit has plenty of room for fishing or lounging. The side decks are wide enough to move forward easily and there are well situated stainless steel cabin top rails and bow rails for safety.
A small but comfortable all weather boat with a diesel furnace for the colder days or nights!
- Stainless steel sink with pressurized cold water system.
- Single burner stainless steel Princess butane stove.
- 12/110 volt refrigerator.
- Counter top with drawers and lockers for storage of cutlery, dishes and pantry supplies. Helm seat folds forward to increase galley counter space.
- Dinette opposite galley.
12 Volt DC ship service electrical system with dual batteries, battery switches, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
30 Amp X 120 VAC dockside electrical system with dock cord, inlet fitting, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
Volvo D-4, 225 hp diesel engine, FWC with approximately 565 hours running time. Duoprop leg with stainless steel props.
Volvo electronic engine with OBD system and electronic controls.
Spare set Volvo G5 propellers.
Yamaha 8 hp T8PXH outboard on fixed mount at port transom. Extended handle enables control from cockpit. Very low hours.
Electronics and Accessories
- Raymarine C80 radar/gps plotter/depth sounder system with chart chip.
- Icom ICM422 VHF radio.
- Ritchie compass.
- Ipad mount at helm.
- Engine instrumentation includes analogue gauges as well as electronic readout.
- Volvo electronic engine controls.
- Trim tabs.
- 3 windscreen wipers.
- Windscreen defog system.
- Automatic electric bilge pump.
- Manual pump marine toilet with holding tank. Holding tank can be emptied by shore pump-out system or through pump overboard where appropriate.
- Head floor drain pump system.
- Floor carpet.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Stainless steel anchor roller.
- Claw anchor with chain and line rode.
- Stainless steel bow rail.
- Swim grid.
- 8 hp Yamaha auxiliary outboard engine on custom outboard mount with extended handle.
- Down rigger mount on port side.
- 2 X rod holders.
- Cockpit floor storage locker.
- Cockpit aft locker with electrical switching.
- Cockpit transom locker with fresh water washdown system.
- Espar forced air diesel furnace system with thermostat control at dinette.
EZ Loader tandem galvanized roller trailer with hydraulic surge brakes.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.