2007 Pascoe SY10
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 85.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 988.455)
Pascoe RIBs of this type are very rare in brokerage captivity and are generally recognised to be best in class. The stepped-hull is outstanding, whether you are hammering along at nearly 60 knots or cruising at 35 – 40 knots – it will eat up the miles in both rough and calm conditions. This Pascoe SY10 has been maintained sparing no expense, the owners skipper has religiously managed her annual servicing and maintenance since new – she boasts an extensive specification and comfortable seating for 10 - an epic toy for anyone looking to blast around in ultimate style!
Please contact Robert Steadman at +44 (0)1590 679222
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Pascoe International
Designer: Pascoe International
LÖA Längd över allt: 32 fot 9 tum
Bredd: 9 fot 2 tum
Min. djupgång: 3 fot 3 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 3 tum
Total effekt: 600 HP
Motor typ: Utombord
Motorstyrka: 300 HP
Motor typ: Utombord
Motorstyrka: 300 HP
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Ocke Mannerfelt stepped hull one piece moulded deck
- Hypalon tubes.
- Flexi-teak deck.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Mercury Verado 300hp petrol engines with high performance stainless propellers
- Fly-by wire throttles and intruments
Maintenance & Performance:
- Maximum Speed: circa 58 knots.
- Engine Hours: Port 1115; Starboard 1115 – March 2018
- Serviced annually, last service: September 2017
Propulsion & Steering:
- Console: KFD console with custom tinted screen; textured instrument pods with bespoke equipment layout; stowage and easy access to electric systems to rear of console with twin access doors; fridge compartment under forward console seat 12v accessory supply socket.
- Mercury Verado hydraulic steering.
- Empirbus Can-Bus electrical system with waterproof membrane panel control, offering remote control of all systems including battery switches, fuel valves, and bilge pumping.
- 4 x Heavy duty marine batteries.
- Onboard battery charger system with shore power connection.
- Auto bilge pumps with integrated bilge water alarm system.
- Total capacity of 480 litres.
- Aluminum powder coated fuel tank with inspection hatch and remote fuel shut off valve.
- Total capacity of 80 litres.
- Stainless steel water tank bonded into hull structure.
- Garmin GPSmap 5008 colour chart plotter.
- Icom IC-M411 VHF radio.
- Fridge compartment under forward console seat.
- Stereo system with Marine AV CD head unit, JL Audio amplifier and JL Audio speakers.
- Savage LED courtesy lighting.
- Lopo LED navigation lights.
- Self-draining cockpit with concealed deck drain pump.
- Weatherproof stowage lockers with interior mirror finish, gas struts and security catches.
- Lifting points and strops for single point lifting.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Folding mooring cleats.
- Automatic anchor windlass
- Anchor locker: handle for anchor winch.
- Warps and fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Stainless steel jockey seats.
- Spinneybeck Leather upholstery in light grey.
- Rear facing radar arch.
- Full winter cover.
- 1 x Fire extinguisher in cockpit *service date unverified*.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.