2006 Grand Soleil 50
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Rodeny Bay, St Lucia
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 205.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 2.393.256)
The Grand Soleil 50 is a high performance, ocean-crossing luxury cruiser that's easy to sail short-handed. Particularly well suited for hosting family and friends, there is ample space below decks, where the sporty and practical exterior gives way to a warm and welcoming cabin space, elegant and refined down to the smallest detail.
The GS50 has three cabins and two heads layout with an extensive inventory, including full teak decks, 3 electric winches, Eberspacher heating, air conditioning, water maker and generator. She is fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
The boat has been well maintained, having one owner from new, with several updates and additions as well as continued maintenance.
She presents a brilliant opportunity to own a beautiful cruising boat with the performance prowess of a Grand Soleil design. Fully prepared for a range of destinations and climates, ready to realise your blue water cruising dreams!
Available to view by appointment in St. Lucia.
Please contact Clarissa Freeth at +44 (0)23 8045 5669
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Grand Soleil
Designer: Judel Vrolijk
LÖA Längd över allt: 15.65 m
Bredd: 4.58 m
Max. djupgång: 2.30 m
Ballast: 9480 kg
Total effekt: 75 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: Segelbåts drev
Motorstyrka: 75 HP
Marschfart: 9 km/h
Max hastighet: 10 km/h
Färskvattentankar: 1 (500 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 1 (290 Liter)
Antal hytter: 3
Antal toaletter: 2
- Hull and deck are built in a sandwich construction of vinylester and polyester resin and biaxial E-glass fabric.
- Solid laminate is used around keel, rudder and through-hull fittings
- Hull and deck are bonded together using a special structural acrylic glue. Internal grid in galvanised steel glued with the same acrylic glue and bonded to the hull.
- Full teak decks
- Keel bolts inspected in 2018
- Rudder bearings inspected and serviced in 2018
- All through hull fittings and stopcocks replaced in 2017
Deck Gear and Rigging
- Triple spreader sloop rig
- Standing rigging replaced in 2017
- Twin whisper Z Spars whisper poles and fittings for a Twizzle Rig, mast mounted storage
- 3 Harken electric winches (new switches in 2018)
- 1 Manual Harken winch
- Navtec Hydraulic Vang and backstay
- Electric windlass
- 2016 North fully battened mainsail with 3 reefs
- 2015 North 140% furling genoa
- 2007 North 140% furling genoa
- North Gennaker
- Lazy-jack and bag set up
- 2.6m carbon pasarelle.
- Spray hood and bimini
- Full set of cockpit cushions (blue)
- 3m Zodiac inflatable tender with a Suzuki 4hp four stroke engine (serviced December 2018)
- Fuel tank 290L
- Water tank 500L
- Two anchors 1 x CQR and 1 x Danforth
- Two liferafts, both ISO 9650 type 1 (serviced within the past eighteen months)
- Ocean safety Jonbuoy recovery module (pushpit mounted)
This company, acting as brokers on behalf of the selling owner, who is a private individual. Offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.