Lightly used, fresh water, one owner 2006 Sabre 386 performance cruiser. Meticulously and professionally maintained, thoroughly equipped and routinely upgraded. Full electronics, many high quality options. Bright cherry interior.
The Sabre 386 design concept was to build a high quality, performance oriented sailboat that could be easily managed by a couple dreaming of the ultimate cruising experience. And this boat delivers on just that. Commonly referred to as "the last sailboat you will never need to own," the Sabre 386 provides exceptional performance in an elegant vessel that can take you anywhere in comfort and style.
She will not last, so come take a look at your next boat today!!!
Contact RCR listing broker Charles “Corbo” Corbishley CPYB for more information or to arrange a viewing; O: 585-339-9730, C: 585-752-2530, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hull: Midwatch Blue
Deck: Sabre White
Anti-Skid: Smoke White
Cove Stripe: Gold
Boot Stripes: Sabre White
Bottom Paint: Red
Corian: Hot & Stonewash
Salon Upholstery: Georgian Bay
Sleeping Cabins: Georgian Bay
Sailcover Color: Blue
Canvas Color: Blue
Total Sail Area 763 SQ FT
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
- A modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
- Aluminum, keel stepped, mast with double swept airfoil spreaders, mast-head rig with white Awlgrip finish, by Hall Spars.
- Internal main and genoa halyards.
- Prewired with VHF radio cable.
- Stainless steel, thru bolted to composite structure.
- Grounded to the keel.
- Fully equipped tool kit.
- 3 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon thru-hulls and seavalves.
- Hoses greater then 1" diameter that are below the waterline are double clamped.
- Ash hull ceilings.
- Propane 2 burner stove with oven and gas sniffer.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Varnished interior cherry finish with teak and holly cabin sole.
- Dovetailed drawers.
- Automatic electric bilge pump and 1 manual bilge pump.
- Custom cast alloy stem head and anchor roller.
- Yanmar 40 hp - fresh water cooled diesel with 2.72:1 reduction gear. Electrical shut-off.
- Low Hours, less than 400!!!
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator.
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration and noise
- Engine compartment exhaust blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Three 12 volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries(2016)
- 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection.
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- 5 Lewmar polished Ocean series deck hatches.
- Acrylic sliding companionway hatch.
- Custom stainless ports with screens
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink.
- 6'4" headroom.
- Forward cabin contains two 6'8" v-berths.
- Main cabin contains a 6'5" settee berth to port which converts to a double.
- Aft cabin with double berth.
- Aft head with separate stall shower.
- Forward cabin equipped with vanity sink.
- Quiet Flush head.
Beginning in the bow area, you will find the owner's cabin which features a comfortable centerline berth that allows you to get in and out of bed on either side very easily. At the base of the berth are 2 large cedar lined drawers. Just aft of the berth is a very conveniently located vanity with a mirror and sink. Above the berth is a large hatch with a screen/shade. Outboard on both sides are shelves and there is plenty of additional storage found below the vanity, outboard and in a large hanging locker on the starboard side of the forward cabin. This is a very roomy and comfortable cabin bathed in light and accentuated with gorgeous Cherry trim.
Just aft of the Owner's Cabin you will find the Main Salon which features an L-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard. The port settee converts to a double berth. Louvered locker doors not only look good, but provide ventilation to storage spaces. The upholstery is in excellent condition and really compliments the Cherry woodwork below. Outboard to starboard above the U-Shaped settee, you will also find a flat screen TV with a DVD player as well as a stereo with Bose speakers. The bulkhead mounted dining table drops down when being used and folds away to keep the Main Salon open and airy. Behind the table is a rack for additional storage.
At the aft end of the Main Salon to port you will find the Galley and on the starboard side is the Nav Desk. Just aft of the Nav Desk you will find the Head which is also conveniently located at the base of the companionway stairs. Inside is a toilet, sink and spacious shower with a plexiglass door and a teak seat.
The L-shaped galley is the perfect size for preparing meals at anchor or underway. . A SS 3 burner stove w/oven is surrounded by many lockers and drawers for storage. A strong safety bar is provided at the stove for cooking in rough seas. The refrigerator has both front and top access. Louvered doors provide ventilation to storage areas behind and add a look of elegance. There is a counter extension that folds up providing additional counter space beside the sink
Aft of the Galley is the large aft Guest Stateroom. In this cabin, the berth is athwartships to provide a large 59" x 80" berth. There is a large deck hatch over the head of the berth for ventilation. Outboard is a shelf, and storage nooks. More storage is found in the hanging locker. There is also a seat and good headroom making it easy to get dressed.
Three Hella Cabin Fans (One in each cabin)
Angled Pedestal Guard in lieu of standard
MaxProp feathering Three Blade Propeller
Dark Hull Color
Shallow Draft Bulb-Wing
Hot & Cold Transom Shower
Lewmar V12 Electric Windlass w/Rope-Chain Gypsy
Edson Cockpit Table #761 for Pedestal Guard
Navtec Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster, Split Backstay
Selden Furlex Roller Furling Headstay System with Deck Hardware
Lewmar #40 Electric Main Halyard Winch in lieu
MPS Spinnaker Halyard led Aft to Stopper
Shorewater Inlet to Pressure Water System
Corian Counter in Galley with Corian Sink Covers
Lockers over Shelves in Forward Cabin with Drop-Down Doors
Hall Quick Vang led Aft
Teak Bang Rail on Hull with SS Cap
Burgee halyard to Spreader
Painted Steel Cradle with 8 Adjustable Uprights
Kato Marine Transom Mounted Dingy Davits
Blue Sky Energy Solar Panel Mounted above Davits
Blue Sky Energy Monitor & Control Panel at Nav Station
Mainsail with 2 Reefs, Good Condition
Mainsail Cover w/Zippers for Dutchman System
Dutchman Mainsail Flaking System
Tides Mainsail Track System for Hall Spars Mast
Furling 135% Genoa w/UV Sun Cover, Very Good Condition
Furling 100% Jib w/UV Cover, Good Condition
Cruising Spinnaker gear
Cruising Spinnaker w/Sock, Like New
Raymarine ST-6001G Autopilot with control on coaming
Raymarine C-80 GPS Color Chartplotter with WAAS
Raymarine ST 60 Knotlog
Raymarine ST 60 Depthsounder
Raymarine ST 60 Windmachine
Four Display Pod for Pedestal Mounting of Electronics
VHF Radio installed at Nav Station
VHF Remote Command RAM installed at Helm
Custom Dodger, California Style, with Grabrails
Custom Sunbrella Wheel/Binnacle Cover
Loose Gear Packages:
Windex on Masthead
US Yacht Ensign & Teak Staff
Courtesy Flag Halyard to Starboard Spreader