Designed by Berret/Racoupeau and built by Beneteau, the new Moorings 35.2 is a sophisticated, comfortable cruiser, incorporating good overall performancewith spacious living accommodations. The Moorings 35.2 features 2 double cabins and a large head with separate stall shower. The raised deck over the salon incorporating extra large panoramic overhead deck lights offers incredible light below. The large cockpit offers an innovative pivoting steering wheel which rotates ninety degrees, allowing easy access from the helm to the companionway. A deck layout for easy single handling, a roomy, well-lit salon and a galley with ample storage, are just a few of the well thought out details included with comfort and ease of handling in mind.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 35 fot 6 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 5 tum
LWL: 30 fot 10 tum
torrvikt: 11861 pund
Engine Option 1: 1x 30 HP
Färskvattentankar: (73 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (19 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 4
Antal toaletter: 1
- The interior is a varnished
Moabi wood finish. All bulkheads
are bonded and glassed to
the hull, giving superb strength
and rigidity. The cabin sole is of
durable, low- maintenance teak
and holly composite floor panels.
- Seat covers are off-white
breathable upholstery and the
berth mattresses are covered in
- Styling, comfort and durability
- 10-switch 12V electrical panel .
- 4D x 2 service batteries.
- 1 x 80 Amp engine battery.
- Coupling relay.
- Alternator power: 14V.
- Electric fuel gauge.
- Electric engine stop.
- Color chart plotter navigation system including GPS.
- Stereo radio/CD player, two below-deck speakers and two cockpit speakers.
- Multi-channel VHF radio with LCD display and 25-watt maximum power output.
- Sailing instruments includedepth sounder, speed and distance log.
- Each stateroom is served with a variable-speed fan. Two fans are fitted in the saloon.
- 12V outlet at chart table.
- Each cabin as well as the galley has a shore power plug outlet.
- 110V shore power cord.
- 6 reading lights, 2 halogen strip lights and 11 ceiling lights.
- Laminated counter top with molded wood fiddle.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Mixer tap with hot/cold pressurized
- Gimbaled two-burner propane stove with oven.
- 1 x 12V electric top opening refrigerating unit.
- Yanmar 3YM-30 30 HP naturally aspirated diesel engine.
- Engine compartment sound proofed with insulating foam.
- Engine control panel (rev counter and alarms) and engine control lever in cockpit.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Three blade fixed propeller.
- Rotomolded 75L fuel tank with electric gauge.
- Water filter
Rigging and Sails
- Deck stepped, classic mast.
- Stainless steel compression post in the salon.
- Aft swept 20 degree double spreaders.
- Boom topping lift on a cleat on the mast.
- Anodized aluminum boom with outhaul line led back to cockpit.
- Discontinuous stainless steel wire
- Forestay with Profurl genoa roller furling system.
- 2 backstays.
- 2 aft lower shrouds and 2 cap shrouds on side deck.
- Shroud chain-plates on side deck to allow closer sheeting of genoa (enhanced performance).
- Genoa halyard.
- Main halyard led back to cockpit.
- Two genoa sheets.
- Mainsail sheet with traveler system.
- Boom vang led back to cockpit.
- Genoa roller furling line.
- 2 x 4-sheave deck organizers.
- 2 double jammers and 1 single jammer to port: Main halyard and mainsheet, reef 1 and 2, traveler.
- 1 double jammer to starboard: mainsheet traveler and boom vang.
- 120% Roller furling genoa.
- Mainsheet track with adjustable traveler.
- Mainsheet tackle leading back to a cockpit winch.
- Genoa roller furling unit with furling line led back to cockpit via toe rail lead blocks and a single jammer.
- 2 genoa tracks on side decks.
- 2 genoa sheet return blocks with integral jammers.
- 2 x Lewmar chrome self tailing genoa sheet winches within reach of helm.
- 1 x Lewmar chrome self tailing winch on coach roof to port (for mainsail handling).
- Moorings SailMate self-stacking mainsail handling system with lazy jacks and integral sail cover.
Hull and Deck
- The hull is FRP construction..
The stainless steel propeller shaft
is mounted and protected in a
- The deck is sandwich construction
(fiberglass and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and thermal and sound insulation. A "diamond point" non-slip
surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- The hull/deck joint is secured by
an aluminum toe rail bonded and screwed in position which forms a foothold all round the hull for increased safety.
- The keels are cast iron.
- Under-hung rudder with composite stock.
- Radial wire steering system with pivoting wheel (Beneteau patent) on a pedestal with navigation instrument pod.
- Emergency tiller.
- Anti-fouling paint.
- Deck and hull are finished in white gel-coat, with the trademark Moorings striping
- Welded stainless steel bow fitting with offset fairlead rollers.
- 2 fairleads and 2 aluminum mooring cleats forward.
- 2 fairleads and 2 aluminum mooring cleats at the stern.
- Vertical electric windlass with chair gypsy and rode drum and handheld remote control.
- Stainless steel bow rail with 4 supports and bi-color navigation lights.
- Two stainless steel stern rails surrounding the aft section of the cockpit.
- Lifebuoy support.
- Ensign staff support.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Two rows of sheathed stainless steel lifelines with large gates supported by stainless steel stanchions.
- Two teak handrails on coach roof.
- Central pivoting helm seat for ease of access to bathing platform. (Beneteau patent).
- 2 teak slatted helm seats on each side of the cockpit.
- Numerous stowage places for easier on-board living:
side cockpit lockers.
1 starboard aft cockpit locker
1 separate watertight gas locker
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Stainless steel pivoting steering wheel and pedestal holds the steering compass, control lever, a large support for navigation instruments, handrail, cup holder.
- Engine control panel built-in seating to port.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Access to cockpit is offset on the starboard side for easier passage and movement around the boat.
- Transom with teak slatted bathing platform.
- Bathing ladder.
- Handrail to assist in boarding.
- Protective rubber rubbing strake to transom.
- 2 winch handles.
- 1 winch handle pocket in cockpit.
- 5 opening hatches.
- 8 opening ports.
- 3 hull ports.
- 1 sliding companionway hatch.
- 1 large panoramic window in salon.
- A deck shower neatly concealed in its own compartment, on the transom.
- The cockpit has a folding table, drink holders, light and instrument pod.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame.
- Hanging cockpit light.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.