JACE SPECS AND INVENTORY
49' Moody 49
- Boat Name: Jace
- Year: 2006
- Last Listed Price: More Than 300,000 Euro Tax Paid
- Located in: Caribbean
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single 100Hp Yanmar Diesel
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: VT Halmatic
Designer: Bill Dixon
LOA: 48.58 feet
Beam: 14.42 feet
Displacement: 15700 kilogram
Ballast: 4992 kilogram
Draft 1,97 M 6 ft 5 inches
19095 mm/ 62.64 feet sea level to top of vhf aerial
Mast top to vft aerial approx 650mm
Halyard sheeve to mast top approx 175mm
Mast saloon deck collar to halyard sheeve 16600 mm
Toe rail to saloon deck 350mm
Water line to toe rail 1320MM
Fuel: 527 ltr
Water: 800 ltr
Propeller Type: Fixed Blade
Maker: Yanmar Turbo
Transmission: Direct Drive
Power: 100.0 HP
Sail & Rig
white mast and boom by Selden with stainless steel standing rigging,
In-mast furling mainsail with Furlex furling on outer & inner forestays for Yankee and Staysail.
Running Back Stays
Hood In-mast main: 46.80m² 504 sq ft; Cutter rig yankee: 60.10m² 650 sq ft
Seldon Mast Hung 103mm Spinnaker Pole
Self tacking Staysail: 17.90m² 193 sq ft.
Electric winches by Lewmar 2 x 58 CEST; 2 x 40 CEST
- Wheel steering pedestal with stainless steel binnacle guard and binnacle mounted compass and Raymarine E80 chart plotter Repeater
- Cockpit seats and sole finished in teak
- Engine instrument panel plus binnacle mounted engine control lever
- Stainless steel grab handles each side of companionway
- Stainless steel framed windscreen with folding sprayhood top
- Large L shaped settee to port with top lockers outboard to the hull side and additional storage both behind and below the seating area.
- Extending leaf dining table with decorative teak veneer to the top and magazine rack incorporated into the table pillar with fiddles.
- Built in 2 seater sofa to starboard side with large stowage drawer below, drinks locker unit containing bottle stowage and top lockers to the hull side behind with glass stowage to forward locker.
- Additional storage can be found behind the seat back rests.
- Large fore and aft facing windows to side of coachroof plus deck head hatches and topside port lights allow light to flood in making the saloon a light and airy cabin.
- Engine driven 80amp alternator charging 2 x Hoppecke OPzV Solar Block 6 volt 370 amp hour batteries, wired though isolator switches and distribution panel incorporating circuit breaker switches, 240/220 volt or shore support system with ring main. Duel 40 amp battery chargers plus immersion coil to calorifier, indicator lights, battery state indicator, fuel and water gauges
- Separate isolator switches for engine and domestic battery supply with engine starting battery isolated from domestic circuits
- Navigation lights, deck flood light and steaming lights Lighting in all accommodation areas with overhead downlights, independently switched reading and recessed pelmet lighting
- Cathodic protection with hull mounted anode
- 2000 watt Mastervolt Inverter
- Electric Simpson Davits
- Large U shaped galley area with avonite worktop.
- 1.5 bowl stainless sinks with mixer tap inset in the worktop together with stainless steel pan rests adjacent to the cooker slot.
- Stainless Force 10 gimballed cooker complete with oven, grill, sea rail and pan clamps.
- Large stainless steel custom built fridge with timber veneer panel door and stainless surround.
- Top opening freezer with avonite lid recessed into the worktop. These units are raw water-cooled
- Microwave is built into the top locker furniture together with a galley extraction unit (12v) over the cooker.
- Galley lower units contain numerous lockers with ample storage for provisions, crockery etc and drawers for cutlery and utensils.
- A purpose built locker is provided for rubbish with a trash bag holder.
- Out board and aft in the galley area can be found numerous top lockers providing further stowage
- A Yanmar 4JH3-HTE four cylinder diesel engine of 100 horsepower and has 1991hrs ( Last service April 2020 and is fitted with a mechanical KM4A gearbox with a 2.63:1 gearbox ratio.
- The engine is fitted with an 80 amp alternator.
- The engine is freshwater cooled via a heat exchanger and the raw water inlet is fitted with a plug type filter.
- The exhaust system is run through a pot muffler.
- The standard instruments fitted to the steering binnacle are as follows: a rev counter, water temperature, oil pressure, hour meter, fuel guage.
- Warning lights for charging, oil pressure and water temperature
- Engine control is through a single lever control mounted on the starboard side of the binnacle.
- The engine compartment is naturally vented through ducting which runs to vents fitted in the transom. In addition there is forced ventilation to the compartment with a extractor fan and thermostat fitted to the deckhead in the engine compartment.
- This runs the fan when the ambient temperature in the compartment reaches a pre-set level.
- Prop runs through a bronze P bracket which contains a cutlass bearing. The P bracket is through bolted to the hull.
- The shaft gland carrying the shaft through the hull is maintenance free, water lubricated.
- Deck Equipment
- Lewmar V4GD reversible electric anchor windlass with handset control and separate switching at binnacle
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with twin bronze bow rollers Pulpit, pushpit and stanchions in stainless steel
- Twin guardwires with boarding gates
- Pushpits with gate access to hinging transom door/swimming platform with folding boarding ladder 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Teak handrails to coachroof Framed windscreen with sprayhood top
- Twin lazarettes for deck storage plus vented gas bottle locker and anchor locker
- Hull and Deck
- Hand laid glassfibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay up of powder bound mat and isophthalic resin
- Balsa cored sandwich construction for increased panel stiffness and optimum weight distribution Hull stiffened by bonded in bulkheads plus frames and stringers
- Underwater sections from stern to keel further stiffened by utilising an Aramid (Kevlar) laminate to increase impact resistance
- Transom includes hinge down transom door/swimming platform
- Swept teak laid ring deck plus for?d and after coachroof areas
- Deck stiffened with balsa core, with plywood backing pads in way of deck fittings Deck edge incorporates raised bulwark with teak cap rail Inset cavita line in topsides Painted boot top, waterline and antifouling.
- General Equipment
- Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot Control Head, ST 60 plus Speed, Wind, Depth
- Raymarine Auto Pilot Remote
- Emtrak AIS Transmitter Receiver
- 600 watts Monocrystalline Stainless Steel Arch Mounted Solar Panels
- Victron Enery MPPT 100/50 Controller
- Mastervolt Wisper 6000 6 KvA Generator Service April 2020
- Dessalator D60 Freedom Water Maker
- Twin Webasto Blue Cool Airconditioning
- Espacher Heater Has not been used in ages.
- Electric windlass, 45lb (20kg) delta anchor and 40 metres of calibrated chain,
- Lewmar Bow Truster
- Wall Mounted Samsung TV with Mast Mounted Satellite Dome
- VHF radio with masthead aerial
- Iridium SC 4000 Sailor Fixed Satellite Phone
- Raymarine Liftag Man Overboard Wireless System
- Opacmare Stainless Teak Passerelle
- Galvanic Isolator
- Automatic bilge pump
- Stereo radio
- Underwater Lighting
- 3 dry powder fire extinguishers plus automatic extinguisher in engine bay
- Avon Centre Consol Fibreglass RIB 15 Hp Johnson 4 Stoke Electric Start
- Mooring warps, Fenders
- Epirb 406 Mhz
- Jack Lines
- Life Jackets
- 12 Volt Hella Fans Throughout
- Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric Heads
- Cutlery,Cooking Pots, Pans,Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Maker, Stick Blender
- Throw Cushions
- Floor Rug
- Custom Mattress Protectors
- Dust Buster Hand Vacuum
- Filters, Impellers,Spare Parts
6 berth layout in 3 cabins .
Large L shaped creme leather settee to port with slip covers since new, extending dining table to comfortably seat eight people.
Built-in 2 seater creme leather sofa with slip covers to starboard with large stowage drawer below, drinks locker unit containing bottle stowage.
Additional storage behind the seat backs. Large fore and aft facing windows plus deckhead screened hatches and hull portlights making the saloon a light and airy cabin.
Port forward cabin with two bunks and hanging locker. Opening overhead screened hatch.
Forward guest cabin with central double berth. Stowage in large drawer plus hanging lockers.
Seperate forward toilet and shower with hand basin and stowage lockers.
To Starboard aft of saloon is the large U shaped galley with avonite worktop, 1½ bowl Stainless Steel sinks with mixer tap.
Stainless steel Force 10 gimballed cooker complete with oven, grill, sea rail and pan clamps.
Large stainless steel custom built Danfos DB60 fridge plus top opening freezer with avonite lid recessed into the worktop.
Top lockers with galley extraction fan over the cooker. Lower lockers with ample storage for provisions, crockery etc and drawers for cutlery & utensils.Large navigators desk with chart stowage and drawer space below.
Navigation displays plus electrical 12 volt DC/240 AC volt distribution panel.
Wet hanging locker situated aft of the chart seat and further stowage beneath the chart seat.
Passage to aft cabin with additional hanging locker and stowage.
Aft stateroom with large central double berth with deep drawer below and seats either side.
Generous space in hanging lockers port and starboard.
Owner’s ensuite toilet plus separate shower stall with mixer control and teak grating, wash hand basin unit in avonite counter top with locker below and fitted mirror above. The cabin is finished in teak veneer and white laminate and gives a clean and easily maintained finish.
Compass, Raymarine E 80 Repeater on helm binnacle
ST 60 Wind, Speed, Depth Autopilot ST 6002 with remote control,
E80 Chartplotter & GPS at chart table.
Emtrak AIS Transmitter Receiver.
Dual station DSC Raymarine VHF radio with masthead aerial.