Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LÖA Längd över allt: 36 fot 5 tum
Bredd: 10 fot 1 tum
Max. djupgång: 1 fot 9 tum
Deplacement: 11700 pund
Total effekt: 440 HP
Motortyp: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: Jet Drive
Motorstyrka: 440 HP
Marschfart: 24 knop
Max hastighet: 27 knop
Färskvattentankar: (30 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (160 Gallon)
Septitankar: (27 Gallon)
Antal dubbelsängar: 1
Antal hytter: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
RED SKY is a very special Extended Pilothouse “EP” Picnic Boat. This boat is at an incredible state of care. She looks like she just came from our factory in Maine. The striking Vivid Red hull paint turns heads in every port of call, This Picnic Boat has numerous upgrades and options that make her a true standout within the EP market. She boasts a new FLIR Camera for night vision and fog cutting capability (incorporated on her Chartplotter) , Air Conditioning, a new fiberglass bead board headliner in the pilothouse (in lieu of the standard vinyl/foam headliner), new “Tall” Stidd helm and nav seat pedestals for increased visibility underway, new integrated vacuum system and a three stage dry bilge system. The engine compartment glistens as well as her varnish! The engine has been pampered with Hinckley recently replacing hoses, belts, mounts, heat exchanger service and last winter she received a new water pump. The bilges sparkle! Please review her specifications and pictures to see why “Red Sky” is so special.
HULL and DECK
- Vivid Red Awlgrip Topsides
- Polar white Gelcoat Cabinhouse and Deck.
- Single Matterhorn White Bootstripe.
- Black Bottom Paint
Construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and segmented balsa core, SCRIMPed (vacuum bagged) with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Transom handle for swim ladder
- Transom chafe strip
- Backing plates for future bow rail
- Bo-Peep removable boarding handle mounts port or starboard
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass Swim Platform has teak insert treads, SS brackets and half round rub rail.
- Stainless Steel telescoping Swim Ladder stores below swim platform.
- Transom handle
Deck and Equipment:
- Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel handrails on pilothouse top and cabin top.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- SS Bo Peep removable boarding handle mounts port and starboard
- Dock lines.
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot and cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets.
- Handheld flare kit.
- 12-volt Single trumpet horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
- ACR Mast mounted spot light with remote at helm.
- SS Shore Cord holder
- Weather covers for engine box and stern seat.
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and pivoting SS bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- The cockpit coaming Cap is varnished teak, the coaming sides are fiberglass
- The aft transom Settee cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Soleil Twill fabric with Red piping
- Engine box is insulated with lead lined foam and double gaskets and is hinged with an Electric Hatch Lift.
- Engine box has rear-facing seating with cushions also in Sunbrella Soleil Twill fabric and built in Cooler box and Sink with hot and cold fresh water
- Rod storage racks under port and starboard side coaming.
- Stowage is available in side Lockers with varnished teak louvered doors.
- Two cockpit Scuppers.
- Stainless steel Ladder with teak treads mounts to either port or starboard side coaming.
- Teak side deck Boarding Step.
- Cockpit Cover attaches to the aft end of the pilothouse top and covers to transom.
- 3-piece drop Curtain with isinglass panels - to enclose pilothouse
- Insulated Locker on transom.
- Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck sides.
- Additional rod holder to starboard on the transom top for boarding or shore cord hold up
- Boat hook under starboard gunwale
- Cockpit Lighting under side deck coaming.
- Glendenning 30-amp cord reel to starboard aft
- New Cockpit shower aft to port
The Pilothouse features the “Hinckley Wood Package” with varnished teak dash, instrument pod, and pilothouse sides:
- New Stunning fiberglass beadboard headliner in lieu of the standard foam/vinyl headliner
- Four (4) pilothouse windows, (2) sliding side windows and two fixed forward windows with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Green tinted front and side windows
- The overhead in the pilothouse is insulated for sound attenuation.
- Four acrylic opening hatches in the pilothouse roof top have SkyScreen Shades.
- There is a teak locking companionway door with removable bi-folding hinged top.
- A stainless steel Handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse roof.
- Illumination by low voltage Halogen Lights in pilothouse overhead.
- Varnished teak pilothouse triangular table.
- Varnished 4 bay centerline handrail on the underside of pilothouse roof.
- Varnished binocular box at helm
- Teak magazine rack on bulkhead at navigators chair
- Interior window covers.
- Hella fans at windshield top corners port and starboard
To Port in Pilothouse:
- Stidd pedestal seat is Ivory Ultra Leather material with red piping and fabric covers.
- “L” shaped seating for (4),Upholstered in Sunbrella Soleil Twill fabric with red piping.
- Cup-holder/drink holder forward of pedestal seat.
- Varnished teak triangular folding table.
- Storage under port seating
A 3 piece drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. There are also interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
Helm Station: Starboard:
- Varnished teak instrument pod.
- Stidd pedestal seat is Ivory Ultra Leather material with red piping, and fabric covers.
- New Stidd “Tall” pedestals for the helm and nav seat for better visibility over bow when under way
- New removable grated teak box at helm for standing on underway
- 14” Stainless Steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley “JetStick”control system.
- Binnacle mounted Compass
- Dash mounted Engine gauges.
- Top opening locker with chart storage outboard.
- 12 volt outlet in chart pocket.
- ACR Remote control for spotlight.
- Backup bucket control.
- Remote stereo control.
- Heater control.
- New Lenco trim tab indicators.
- Promariner galvanic Isolator monitor.
- FireBoy engine override control
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment
- New FLIR camera connected to Chartplotter for night vision and fog.
- Raytheon ST-6001+ Autopilot with rate sensor
- Raymarine E 120 Color Plotter/Radar
- New transducer for depth gauge
- Standard Horizon RAM VHF radio.
- Lenco trim tab indicators/control switches.
- GPS/DGPS antenna and radome painted to match deck.
- Ritchie compass.
- Shakespeare SS antenna roof top mounted.
Alpine CDA 9886 FM/CD Player with 6 CD changer, MP3/WMA/AAC
(6) Six speakers: (2) MB Quartz on cabin forward bulkhead, (2) MB Quartz in pilothouse, and (2) JL Audio in the cockpit.
Delphi SkyFi 3 Satellite receive
Speaker zone volume control
Sleeps two comfortably forward in V-berth. Head with Vacu-Flush system and hand held shower. Galley includes cold plate box, sink and (2) burner propane stove and a Microwave oven.
INTERIOR BELOW: The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing.
- The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly.
- New built-in vacuum system
- There are (4) opening window ports below, head and galley, and the two forward v-berth window ports.
- Five Frigast stainless steel 12 volt lamps with dimmer switches.
- Cabin sole cover.
- Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, cabin, and head.
Forward most is a V-BERTH:
- Cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Jockey Red fabric with Soleil Twill piping .
- There is storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors, and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- There is a hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- Two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Port and Starboard Bookshelves forward and outboard of V-berth bunks.
- V-berth insert adapter with cushion.
- Sky screen on overhead hatch.
- 10,000 BTU air-conditioning outlets in cabin and head.
- Hella fans mounted forward.
Next aft to starboard is the HEAD:
- Solid cherry privacy door.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted sink.
- The Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- There is a Vacu-flush marine head.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- SS towel bar
- There is a 110-volt outlet.
- Forced ventilation.
- Hella fan
GALLEY is to port:
- Corian Linen countertop with Stainless Steel sink and Grohe faucet with hot and cold pressure water.
- Goldstar Intellowave Microwave oven.
- The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a wood stove cover/cutting board.
- The Grunert 12-Volt refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink in an insulated box and is accessed by a lift up hindged top.
- Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin.
- Opening Port with screen.
- Force 10 two-burner Stove w/remote propane shut-off and wood cover.
- 110-volt Outlet.
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers.
- Mastervolt Inverter/Charger Remote monitor/control panel.
- Trident Propane control panel.
- Frigast Lamp with dimmer.
- Step Light in galley.
- Lift-top Storage Cabinet just forward of galley has outboard flush mounted stereo system and 12 volt outlet.
Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12 volt batteries for a total of 540 amps.
- Mastervolt Inverter system .
- 80 amp alternator on engine.
- (4) Heavy-duty battery switches with parallel capabilities.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- AC sub-panel.
- Mastervolt Inverter/battery charger. (as above in 12Volt DC system)
- 110 volt/30 amp shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP diesel engine (new water pump) with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive, ZF220 transmission:
Hinckley JetStick® Gen2
Sidepower 7” bow thruster
Racor fuel filter
Tachometer w/engine hours gauge
Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
High engine temperature alarm
Low oil pressure alarm
“Water drop” muffler
Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
(2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches
New Three Stage Dry Bilge System
Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
Manual hydraulic steering pump
Fire suppression system
Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
In-line 12-volt sump pump
Engine room sound insulation
Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.