- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 37.500 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 435.486)
Bavaria 30, one owner from new and maintained professionally for charter use on behalf of the owner working and residing overseas. Central Heating for extended seasons.
Please contact Andy Cunningham at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 9.45 m
Bredd: 3.29 m
LWL: 8.25 m
Max. djupgång: 1.85 m
Ballast: 1100 kg
torrvikt: 4400 kg
Total effekt: 19 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 19 HP
Färskvattentankar: 1 (150 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 1 (90 Liter)
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
The Bavaria 30 Cruiser is a clever and sound 30 foot cruiser with considerable internal volume. Benefiting from the smart lighter toned mahogany, providing a warm and welcoming interior without being too dark.
As is usual with Bavaria models the 30 is actually 31 feet in length.
Rig and sails.
- Selden Aluminium mast and boom.
- Stack pack mainsail with lazy jacks, Mainsail with Slab reefing.
- Selden Furlex Roller reefing gear for furling genoa.
- Steering wheel with leather cover
- Steering pedestal with instruments console
- Streamlined balanced rudder
- Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings
- Emergency tiller
- Side deck and coach roof with anti-slide structure
- Teak on seat thwarts
- Pulpit, pushpit, guardrail
- Bow fitting with anchor roller
- 4 cleats (aluminium)
- 2 self-tailing working winches
- 2 self-tailing genoa winches, 2 winch handles
- Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit
- Self-draining anchor locker
- 1 locker seat in cockpit
- Cockpit table with stowage
- Self-draining gas cylinder container
- Cockpit shower, Boarding ladder
- Deck vent
- Electric bilge pump, Manual bilge pump
- Navigation lights
- Deck light
- 2 cabins with 4 berths plus saloon
- Saloon with comfortable settee
- Luxuriously styled saloon table
- Sideboards with stowage space and lockers
- Chart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments
- Chart table seat with stowage
- Galley: cooker with oven
- Insulated cooling box with refrigerator unit DC
- Sink of stainless steel
- Storage with drawers and hinged covers
- Marine head with easy-care synthetic surfaces
- Pump toilet with holding tank (disposal via seacock)
- 2 hatches to open
- 6 side windows to open
- 2006 Raymarine Ray 54E Radio/VHF at chart table.
- Handheld radio
- 2006 Raymarine GPS at the cockpit wheel
- 2006 Raymarine ST60 Echosounder
- 2006 Raymarine ST6002 at the cockpit wheel
- 2006 Raymarine Radar at the cockpit wheel
- 2006 Raymarine ST60 speedo/log
- 2006 Raymarine ST60 Wind direction at the cockpit wheel
- 2006 Raymarine ST60 Wind speed at the cockpit wheel
- Boats power supply switch board with automatic fuses and control lamps
- Engine circuit 1 x 55 Ah, Boat circuit 1 x 140 Ah
- AC shore supply with battery charger, 25 Ah
- AC-socket at switch board, galley and marine head
- 12 V-socket at switch board
- Volvo-Penta D1-20, 13 kW / 18 HP with sail drive and fixed prop
- Dual circuit cooling with sea water filter
- Engine hours counter and rev-counter
- Isolated engine compartment
- Tank, ca. 90 l content with fuel level indicator and diesel filter
- Webasto central heating
- CQR style anchor.
- Single bow roller.
- 2 x Bilge pumps ( 1 x Manual and 1 x Electric )
- Fire extinguishers
- Gas detector
- Life jackets and harnesses
- Jackstays and harness points
- Dan bouy
- Nav lights
- Search lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.