The Sabre 386 is a performance cruiser which blends the comfort and sea kindly abilities of a Bluewater Passagemaker with race winning performance capabilities. The medium displacement hull and balanced sail plan is very efficient and offer excellent performance in light air while remaining very stable in heavy winds. Below decks you will find a spacious and functional interior layout that is nicely appointed with materials and fixtures typically found only on large custom yachts. The cabinetry work is fashioned from American Cherry with dovetail joinery, custom inlays in the table tops, and teak and holly soles throughout.
"Sabrena" is an Excellent example of this award winning design. She was commissioned for her current and only owners who have put a great deal of time and thought into her many custom upgrades, and have maintained and updated her to HIGH Standards throughout.
Here are just a few of Sabrena's Key Features:
- One Owner Vessel with complete maintenance records since new !
- Raymarine ST6001 Gyro Autopilot
- Raymarine ST 60+ Depth, Speed and Wind Instruments
- NEW 2017 Tides Marine Sail Track
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster, re-built 2017
- Hall Quick Vang led aft
- Lewmar #40 Electric main halyard winch
- Magnum Energy Inverter/Charger with remote, new in 2013
- Link 10 Battery Monitor
- MarineAir® 16000 BTU Factory Air Conditioner
Check out Full Specifications for all the details and more....
‘Boat of the Year 2005’ (Midsize Cruiser & Overall)
From the Factory Brochure:
" The Sabre Design Team focused on two main issues while creating the Sabre 386. In her interior, the aim was to provide larger and more accessible berths, more storage and more comfort, and to make the Sabre 386 the most accommodating Sabre we have ever built. As for her hull, keel and rig design, she needed to be easily driven and capable of outstanding performance, yet easily managed by a small crew. New materials used in conjunction with the latest in design technology have created and exciting new model which, like her siblings, is sure to become a modern classic...."
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS BOAT, CONTACT:
LICENSED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL BROKER
CELL PHONE - (941) 916-2740
E-MAIL - RonV@PierOneYachtSales.com
Visit one of our 5 locations in Southwest Florida!
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Sabre Yachts
Designer: Sabre Design Team - Jim Taylor Yacht Designs
Registrerad i: USA
LÖA Längd över allt: 38 fot 7 tum
Bredd: 12 fot 8 tum
LWL: 32 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 11 tum
Deplacement: 17300 pund Torrlast
Ballast: 7350 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 56 fot 4 tum
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 4 tum
Total effekt: 40 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 40 HP
Färskvattentankar: 2 Plast (90 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 1 Aluminium (40 Gallon)
Septitankar: 1 Plast (26 Gallon)
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
Full-latte storsegel - with Dutchman Flaking System
Rull focks system
Elektrisk vinsch - for main halyard
Kylskåp - with freezer
Batteriladdare - with Inverter
Inverter - -Charger
Bimini - , dodger and connector
The interior of the Sabre 386 is crafted in American Cherry with a hand rubbed satin varnish finish and a teak and holly cabin sole. The large owner's stateroom is located forward, there is a spacious and well thought out salon, and double cabin aft. Her interior is warm and inviting with plenty of ventilation, light, and an abundance of storage throughout.
The forward cabin features a centerline queen size berth which also provides substantial storage with drawers underneath. The cabin sides are finished with cherry slat work and full length book shelves. There is a large hanging locker to starboard and to port, you will find additional storage cabinets, drawers, and a vanity with wood framed mirror, stainless steel sink, and Corian countertop.
The main salon is spacious and open. There is 6'4" headroom with plenty of space to seat six adults comfortably for dinner. To starboard you will find a large settee that doubles as a single berth, with storage shelves and cabinets above. Aft you will find a rear facing navigation station with additional storage, electrical panel. The dinette is located to port and features a beautiful fold away table with pantry style storage above. When stowed, the dinette converts into a berth suitable for two adults. There is an abundance of storage throughout the main salon.
The galley is located just aft of the dinette and is well thought out and appointed. There is a double basin stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water and manual fresh water pump and manual refrigeration pump. The 12 volt Sea Frost refrigerator with custom freezer unit and is both top and front loading for easy access. The countertop is made of durable Corian® and there is ample storage provided with multiple drawers and cabinets.
Across from the galley you will find a large head with custom bi-fold entry door and a vanity and separate shower. There is a stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, mirror, and Corian countertop. The toilet is a Jabsco Quiet flush fresh water head system with holding tank and macerator pump. The separate shower stall has a teak bathing seat and handrail, hand held shower head with mount, and a bi-fold shower door.
The aft cabin is located to port and features a large double berth (still has the plastic from the factory) situated athwart ship for additional comfort and ease of entry. There is a large hanging locker with additional storage and shelving outboard as well as underneath the berth.
- Force10® Three burner stove with oven and broiler.
- 12 volt SeaFrost® refrigeration, with custom freezer unit.
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink.
- Insignia Microwave, NEW 2016.
- Updated IMTRA cabin lights.
- Ultra-Suede Fabric in salon.
- OceanAir® shades on hatches.
- According shades on all portlights.
- Slotted cabinet doors for excellent ventilation.
- Dovetail joinery in drawers.
- Cedar lining in cabinets.
- Lighting in hanging lockers.
Sails and Rigging
- Hall Aluminum, keel stepped, mast head rig with double aft swept airfoil. spreaders and white painted finish with NEW 2017 Tides Marine sail track
- Internal halyards led aft to cockpit, main halyard NEW 2017.
- Internal jiffy reef system two lines lead through stoppers to cabin top winch.
- Stainless Steel chainplates, thru-bolted to composite bulkhead structure bonded to the hull.
- Chainplates are electrically grounded to the keel.
- Standing rigging is stainless steel wire type.
- Harken roller furling system for headsail.
- Spare halyard.
- Navtec® hydraulic backstay system (re-built 2017) with split backstay.
- Hall Quick vang led aft.
- UK full batten mainsail with two reef points and Dutchman® flaking system with 2013 continuous topping lift.
- UK 135% genoa on Harken Roller Furler.
- Inboard and outboard aluminum T-track genoa tracks.
- Lewmar lead blocks for all genoa tracks.
- Lewmar swivel blocks on internal tracks.
- Five part mainsheet system with Lewmar blocks lead to Harken cabin top traveler.
- Mast collar with attachments for halyard turning block attachments.
- (7) polished stainless steel cleats with stainless fairleads forward, mid-ship, and aft.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with pad-eye for anchor rode.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit, stern rail, and stanchions trough bolted to deck and backed by reinforcing plates.
- Double, vinyl coated, stainless steel life lines attached with stainless steel terminals and turnbuckles.
- Port and starboard lifeline gates with braced stanchions.
- Solid Teak Toe-rails.
- Beautiful Dual Stainless Steel cowl vents.
- Stainless steel bow roller with dual sides.
- Lewmar 40CST two speed Ocean Series winch on Port Cabin Top.
- Electric Lewmar 40CST two speed Ocean Series halyard winch on Starboard Cabin Top.
- (2) Lewmar 50CST Ocean Series two speed self-tailing primary winches.
- (5) Lewmar polished Ocean Series deck hatches.
- Stainless steel opening ports in salon, cabins, and head.
IJPE : 763.00 sq. ft.
I : 51.83 ft.
J : 15.00 ft.
P : 45.33 ft.
E : 16.42 ft.
Working Sail Area : 763.00 sq. ft.
Electrical and Mechanical
- Magnum Energy 2000 watt inverter/100 amp charger replaced in 2013.
- Magnum Energy ME-RC Remote Panel and Navigation Station.
- Link 10 Battery Monitor.
- Three 12 volt 110 amp AGM group 31 deep cycle marine batteries new in 2013.
- AGM engine starting battery, new in 2013.
- Balmar 110 alternator with regulator.
- Two 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection.
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- Galvanic Isolator.
- MarineAir® reverse cycle Air Conditioner 16000 BTU, New 2016 water pump. 2016.
- Jabsco® Quite Flush Electric Head, fresh water flush, with 2014 motor and base.
- TankWatch 4 system for holding tank.
- Two re-certified in 2016 propane tanks.
- Jabsco shower sump pump, new in 2014.
- Hot water tank (10 gallon), both engine and 110 heating.
- Marelon thru-hulls and sea valves.
- NEW 2018 Salt water wash-down pump.
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed, Depth and Wind Speed and Direction instruments.
- Raymarine ST6001 Gyro Autopilot.
- Ritchie SP5 Compass at helm.
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF with remote microphone at helm.
- Garmin 192C Chartplotter at helm, the owners use a laptop below for all the detailed navigation.
- HD Television and Hinkley Antenna
- Pioneer AM/FM Stereo with CD and speakers in salon and cockpit
Deck, Hull and Cockpit
The hull of the 386 is built as a single unit of hand laminated E-Glass, cored with Divinycell closed cell PVC foam, and finished with ISO NPG gelcoat. Below the waterline is chopped strand glass and vinylester resin. The deck is made of a single unit, hand laminated fiberglass, with Divinycell core, and high density PVC coring in all high stress areas. The hull and deck joint is internal which is sealed with 3M 5200 and fastened together using stainless steel through bolts. In addition, all bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers are laminated directly to the hull.
The keel is a modern fin design made of lead with antimony added for additional strength and the keel bolds were re-bedded in June 2016. The balanced rudder is molded fiberglass bonded to a carbon fiber post. The rudder support tube is laminated directly to the hull and utilizes a removable UHMW bearing system to house the rudder post.
- 35 lb.CQR anchor with 50 feet of chain and 200 feet of rode.
- 2012 Lewmar Electric Windlass w/rope chain gypsy and foot switches.
- Salt water wash-down system at bow.
- Optional from the factory, teak "bang" rails with stainless cap.
- Bimini, dodger and connector were new in 2013 and in Very Good condition and has a Custom hand rail that is Very well designed.
- Bottom painted with Trinidad Pro June 2016.
- Starboard cockpit table
- C-Cushions® closed cell foam cockpit cushions
Built to NMMA, ABYC, USCG and CE Category A standards
- Yanmar 3JH4E 40 hp. fresh water cooled diesel with 3100 hours and 2.72:1 reduction gear. New 2016 mixing elbow and hour meter new in 2015.
- Complete Maintenance Log available to view at the boat or email.
- 12 volt 110 amp Balmar alternator.
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor 500 fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration and noise
- Engine compartment exhaust blower and light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- PYI Dripless Packing Gland with 2017 maintenance kit.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sabre Design Team and Jim Taylor Yacht Design have again joined forces to create a new Sabre sailing yacht. As her design evolved, the desire for luxurious accommodations, blended with great performance characteristics, rose to the top of the list of priorities. Her performance is assured by the pedigree of her designers successes are already well known. Sabre's reputation for building high quality sailing yachts since 1970 should assure any sailor of the quality and integrity of her build.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.