2005 Radford 415
- Se alla specifikationer
- Belägen i:
- Nanaimo, BC
- Nuvarande pris:
- Can$ 187.500 (SEK 1.251.667)
Tuesday`s Child was built by a professional steel boat builder for his own personal use. She was built properly. She has a very well thought out interior designed with extended cruising in mind and is packed full of clever innovated ideas that a mass produced boat could not accommodate. She carries just over 250 gallons of fuel which means you can motor for weeks if needed. Her water tankage is just as generous and is backed up with a water-maker, so the only limitations to the time you spend afloat are the ones you choose. Now after twelve years the owners are ready to move on to their next adventure, giving you the opportunity to own Tuesday's Child and the gateway to a lifestyle most can only dream of!
Designer`s comments; The combination of the rig and hull shape will ensure good sailing performance while the airy accommodation space and the strength of the steel hull gives a safe, comfortable offshore cruising yacht.
Photoword reveiwer`s comments; The Radford 415 is a modern, centre cockpit cruising yacht design. The plumb bow and sugar scoop stern give the boat an exceptionally long water line length for its size, resulting in excellent speed which complements the strength of the vessel’s steel construction.
If the urge to travel is in your soul
Tuesday's Child can make it happen
Please contact Neil Fitter at 250.716.2022
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 42 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 6 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 0 tum
torrvikt: 29500 pund
Antal toaletter: 1
- LED lighting throughout.
- High grade stainless steel port lights with custom "eyebrow" fittings to keep the rain out when open.
- Light interior
- Plentiful storage throughout.
Forward berth is over seven foot long!
- Hanging locker
- Tool cupboard
- Large forehatch
- Two SS ports
- Port hole mirror with small locker behind
- Dehumidifier built in under V-berth.
- Dry air is piped back into the salon to circulate the air.
Salon features two long settees which easily become sea berths with lee cloths.
- Underneath the settees are water tanks and storage lockers
- Folding table
- Force 10 diesel heater
- Music system and TV with surround sound
- Good headroom (6'4")
- Storage under the floor.
- Dorade vents above
L shaped galley
- Nova Kool fridge freezer installed 2017. (Very well insulated)
- With the lid down there is a large work top
- Force 10 three burner oven.
- Deep SS sink with H&C pressured water plus a back up foot pump.
- Water Station- a second sink with
- A tap for hot water on demand for hot drinks etc
- A sample tap for the water maker
- A drinking tap (charcoal filtered)
Oposite the galley to starboard is the chart table which folds down when not in use.
- Here we find the ac AC/DC switch panel
- Jensen radio/cd
- Raymarine VHF
- Interphase depth sounder/alarm
- Xantrex battery monitors
- Aqualarm system panel
- Anchor alarm
- Xintex propane monitor
- Bilge pump switch
- La Crosse weather station
- Battery switch
Behind the navigation table is the head
- (There is a separate shower located by the aft cabin)
- Reliable Lavac toilet
- (23 litre holding tank)
- SS sink
- Storage shelves
- Access panel aft
- Engine access panel, but...
- The entire inside shelving unit can be removed to give access to the engine if needed.
- Accessed via a passage behind the galley
- Storage shelves all along one side and large easy to remove engine access panels along the other side.
- The large double berth is 7 foot in length.
- Two SS ports in the aft bulkhead and a large overhead hatch let light flood in.
- There is a small, upgraded wood burning stove here.
- Burns all night to keep you warm in winter
- Fans are located to circulate the warm air through the boat
- The shower room is located here. There are two ports and a large overhead latch for light and ventilation
- In the winter you can have long hot showers and step out into a toasty warm private space. Luxury.
- The shower has a lip high enough to create a shallow bath which young children will love!
- Cockpit is sheltered by a hard dodger and bimini
- Sunbrella canvas completes the enclosure
- Wheel is easily remove and stores on the aft gantry
- The gantry sits astride the aft deck
- Here the radar is mounted
- The windvane (20A)
- BBQ and propane bottles.
- Room for solar panels?
- Further aft is the stepped sugar scooped transom
- Swimmers can dive off here but boarding is even easier by the starboard side gantry where a substantial ladder has been built into the hull.
- Two spreader mast, deck stepped over a compression post.
- High quality standing rigging
- Solid SS pull, pushpit and lifelines.
- About 34 inches high they give great comfort going forward.
- Main sail, battened with 3 reef points
- Genoa, 110%, roller reefed
- Staysail, hank on. (With Spectra running backstays)
- Drifter with sock
- Anchor, 66lb SS Bruce
- Chain, 250ft of 3/8 inch chain (plus 200 ft spare)
- Tigress windlass with deck controls and remote in cockpit
- Auto pilot, Raymarine ST70 at the helm
- Chart plotter, Garmin 545S
- Chart plotter Raymarine RL70C
- Radar, Raymarine 4Kw
- Compass, Azimuth
At navigation station
- Interphase depth sounder
- Weather station
- 40 hp Isuzu
- Approx 850 hours
- 2:1 twin disk gear
- There are anchor points built into the boat which allow for the engine to be pulled should the need arise
- Excellent access can be had from all four sides
- Three blade feathering prop
- Starter battery 12V
- House batteries (4) 6V
- Inverter, 3000Kw
- Charger, 20A
- Wind generator 20A
- Water tanks under each salon settee and one under galley area
- Total of 974 litres (over 256 US gallons)
- Watermaker producing 25 US gallons per hour
- Charcoal filtration system for drinking water
- Hot water on demand
- Five tanks feed into a sixth day tank
- Total fuel capacity of 954 litres (252 US gallons)
- All portholes are high grade SS with tinted tempered glass and custom "eyebrows"
- All four overhead hatches are large enough for an emergency exit.
About the owner
The owner has been a professional welder his entire life and gained his boat building experience at Yarrows Co Shipyard in Victoria back in the 1970's where he was involved in projects such as building the Queen of Cowichan (a local ferry still in service). In later years he took his skills into other welding fields working in both maintenance and construction. In 2003 he returned to the boat building industry with Seatec Marine. Here his many years of welding experience led him to supervise fishing vessel construction repair and maintenance.
In 2005 he completed the construction of Tuesdays Child with a professional eye which ensured the boat was built properly and fit for purpose. For example all plate welds were 100% welds of X-ray quality.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.