The Moorings 403, designed and built by Beneteau, features three cabins/two heads in a classic layout with ample privacy and spaciousness for charters. The saloon table converts to a double berth and there is convenient storage in the main saloon and cabins. The sleek galley area provides workspace for two people; and air conditioning*, auto pilot and chart plotter round out this accommodating yacht. *Air conditioning is shore power only, available in Caribbean, South Pacific and North American destinations, not available in the Mediterranean.
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 39 fot 3 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 1 tum
LWL: 35 fot 1 tum
torrvikt: 17151 pund
Engine Option 1: 1x
Färskvattentankar: (131 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (35 Gallon)
Antal toaletter: 2
The layout of the 403 has three cabins, three heads and showers, and a spacious saloon with the galley along the starboard side.
- The interior is a varnished cherry
- All bulkheads are bonded and glassed to the hull, giving superb strength and rigidity.
- The cabin sole is of durable, low-maintenance teak and holly composite floor panels.
- Seat covers are off-white breathable
upholstery and the berth mattresses are covered in washable fabric.
- The yacht is fully air conditioned,
operated by 110V or 220V shore power.
- Non-skid finish on companionway steps.
- The yacht?s electrical system is full
12V with the capability of being plugged into shore power.
- AC breaker panel for hot water heater, outlets and battery charger.
- Two heavy-duty gel-cell house batteries, with master switches.
- 16-switch 12V electrical panel that
includes a volt and ammeter for monitoring the house batteries.
- Copper grounding strap from shroud to keel
- Autopilot Chart plotter navigation system with GPS.
- Stereo radio/CD player, two below deck speakers and two cockpit speakers.
- Multi-channel VHF radio with LCD display and 25-watt maximum power output.
- Sailing instruments include depth sounder, speed and distance log.
- Navigation lights, steaming light, masthead light, deck light and compass light
- Interior lighting is provided by overhead halogen spotlights, fluorescent strip lights and reading lights.
- Each stateroom is served with a variable-speed fan. Two fans are fitted in the saloon.
- 12V outlet at chart table
- Shore power system has a direct wired 60 ft/15 m power cord.
- Each cabin as well as the galley has
a shore power plug outlet.
- The water heater has a 110V or 220V
- 20 amp battery charger
- The spacious galley allows ample workspace for two people. All counter tops are GRP, finished in white gel-coat. There is a deep double sink of stainless steel with mixer faucet for hot and cold water.
- A garbage bin is enclosed and located beside the sink.
- A two-burner stainless steel stove
with oven has an LPG shut-off solenoid. The stove is fully gimbaled and has pot clamps and heat guard.
- Behind the galley along the starboard side, are separate cabinets for cutlery, dishes and cookware. Above these cabinets is
a shelf with fiddles.
- 12V refrigeration system with singleplate, spillover system serving a
foam insulated icebox.
- The refrigerator boxes can be pumped out by a 12V pump.
- Yanmar 4JH-3E 56Hp naturally aspirated diesel engine
- Manual engine shut-off
- Push-button engine start, in lieu of
- Reinforced cutlass bearing
- Racor 500FG water separator fuel filter
- One isolated gel-cell engine battery
- 90-amp alternator with three-step regulator and isolation diode
- Three-blade propeller on stainless steel shaft
- Engine instruments include gauges for RPM, fuel, ammeter, oil pressure, engine hour counter and water temperature. A sound alarm is provided to indicate high freshwater temperature and low oil pressure.
- Single-lever engine controls mounted on the pedestal.
- Fuel capacity is 35 gal/133 L in single
roto-molded tank, located aft amidships. The tank has an emergency fuel shut-off, inspection hole and drain plug.
- Stainless steel destroyer wheel coupled in a cast aluminum quadrant via chain and cables.
- Emergency tiller
Mast & Rigging
- Anodized aluminum, deck-stepped mast with double swept-back spreaders. Four mast sheaves of aluminum. All mast wiring is run
through a mast conduit. Cleats and rope clutches are added to the mast.
- Cast aluminum mast collar has support for six-foot blocks for halyards, reef lines, outhaul and mainsheet.
- One masthead crane for spinnaker halyard. Mast exits are fitted for topping lift and pole lift.
- The boom is equipped with two reefing lines and reefing hooks, the outhaul is led back to the cockpit.
Windex wind indicator on masthead
- ProFurl roller furling Genoa system
- Discontinuous stainless steel 1 x 19
wire standing rigging. Fore and aft lowers. Cap shrouds and forward lowers are anchored to the IGU by stainless steel tie-rods. Double backstays allow free access to the
- All shrouds have swaged-on stainless steel end fittings and stemballs. Lower ends are fixed to custom deck plates with chromed bronze double-screw turnbuckles.
- Two Lewmar 40 CST two-speed winches serve all lines and halyards led aft from the mast.
- Genoa sheet winches are Lewmar 48 CST two speed.
- Two winch handles with plastic handle holders.
- Seven racked rope clutches.
- Two genoa T-tracks are mounted on the side deck.
- Two genoa cars and spring loaded car stops on each genoa track.
- Mainsheet track with four-part traveler control lines run through rope clutches.
- Horizontal electric windlass with chain gypsy and rode drum and hand-held remote control operating up/down switch.
- Three cast aluminum mooring cleats with fair-leads are mounted on port and starboard sides of the deck for dock lines (total 6).
- Stainless steel double-rail pulpit and
pushpit. The pushpit incorporates a flagpole holder, horseshoe ring, outboard bracket and removable upper life line to allow access to the swim platform.
- Stainless steel tapered stanchions
with double stainless steel wire life lines and gates port and starboard.
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with
- Two dorade vents
- Four Lewmar hatches serve the saloon and forward cabin.
- One Lewmar Ocean Series deck hatch for ventilation into forward head.
- Two Lewmar hatches serve the aft cabins.
- Eight Lewmar opening port lights
- All overhead hatches have roller blinds.
- Two lockable teak companionway hatch boards with vent.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame
- Hanging cockpit light
- Aluminum cap covering emergency tiller attachment.
Sails & Running Rigging
- Semi-full battened mainsail, furling
genoa built to Moorings specifications.
- Spare genoa halyard
- The genoa sheets, main halyard, genoa halyard, outhaul, 2 x reef lines, mainsheet and roller furling line are all of pre-stretched Dacron.
- Moorings SailMate self-stacking mainsail handling system with lazy jacks and integral sail cover.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.